InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Pets ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Our Pets
 
Demongurl16: Hi, people sorry to you if you wanted Kaya and inu, but sess and Kag won by three reviews. Sorry I didn't put this in earlier I had an English project and warning lemon and searing.
 
Disclaimer I own thing, but my plot and characters I create.
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………
 
Kagome had lead Sesshomaru into the room it smelled like leather and a least a month old of the last session they had had in here.
 
(This is in his head)
(This wench wants me to obey I won't let her break me for her twisted pleasures no matter what she does to I will be silent.)
 
“Now we will start. Stay boy!” his body stilled he fought against it as hard as he could, but a shock though his body froze him. Kagome took his hands and chained it to the ceiling.
 
“You are the most excellent looking guy I have ever come a cross.” Kagome grinned as she started toward his body. “How can I train you to obey me? Ah, I know.” She walked toward a table and grabbed an enchanted ring. She walk toward him and unraveled his loincloth.
 
“What the hell are you doing wench!” Sesshomaru growled at her.
 
“I'm going to pleasure you into submission.” Kagome purred out and grabbed his length and started to pump him slowly. He held back a moan. And kept a straight face, but his body didn't seem to listen as he hardens as she set a faster pace. Once she got it to harden an enough she slipped it on to his length the very end of it as it tightened a bit too where it would not come off unless he submitted to her.
 
Kagome came up to his ear “It is a ring that won't let you cum unless I or my sister takes it off.” He growled at her even louder than be for. She grinned even wider and came up to his ear and started to nibble and lap at it, While her hand came down and pumped him at a fast pace.
 
His body started to heat up even more a groan escaped him. She stared to kiss down to his lips and lightly kissed there and came down to his neck and trailed her tongue around his neck until she heard a small gasp. `Ah, ha I found a sweet spot.' She started to suck and lightly bit the spot another groan escaped him. Kagome came down to his chest and started to suckle his nipple and she grounded her hips into him making him groan louder. She nibbled and sucked until she bit down it hard enough to draw blood. She suckled the wound until it closed up while purring in pleasure herself.
 
“Your blood tastes so sweet Sessho.” And she went back to what she was doing and started to kiss down to his navel. She circled her tongue around it and than she went lower.
 
He let out a gasp of surprise as she took his length into her mouth. He was almost blinded with unimaginable pleasure no women has ever done this to him.
 
He groaned and moaned lightly at the feel of her sucking and slurping him. Sesshomaru brain was yelling at him that she was winning. Sesshomaru brought his leg up and kicked her hard in her gut. She slammed into the floor. She groaned slightly in pain he smirked at her.
 
“I will not submit to you bitch.” He smiled as though he had already won the battle.
“I see you are very strong willed demon I will give you that. I guess I will have to try something different,” with a grin she and pulled out a potion she opened it and swallowed it. Kagome could feel her body start to heat up.
 
A smell crossed Sesshomaru nose it was sweet and thick. His body started to heat up his erection start to throb. Te smell of a strong female in heat was making him go mad with want. She strutted up to him with a seductive smile. His beast was trying to get out to have his way with the female in heat.
 
“You see Sesshomaru if I can't get your rational side I'm going to get to your beast.” Kagome grinned. She got closer to his naked body and rubbed herself against him causing him to lose control.
 
“Release me bitch and I will fuck you till you drop.” Sesshomaru's beast growled out and licked his juicy looking lips.
 
“How about this I will bring you ultimate pleasure if you allow me to have control.” Kagome said to him with a purr. Sesshomaru's beast thought about it and nodded eagerly. Kagome smiled sweetly at him and rubbed herself against even more he growled with want.
 
Demongurl16: Sorry, I cut it here its going to be a two part. Review please.