InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My pirate (Inuyasha) ❯ The ocean ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
It was a bright and sunny day, the occean seemed to glow, it was hight tide today. the military claimed they spotted some pirats coming ashore. But here on her island pirats never attacked the just came her to pick up supplies.........A single tear fell from her eyes
"mom and souta" she mumbled under her breath and fell to the ground letting out all her wimpers and crys out.
 
 
******************fleash back***************
 
"mom where are you." A 9 year old girl screamed, the fires grew and the sounds of guns and bombs were going off in evry direction. She wouldn't cry, she couldn't. Her mother always told her to be strong. the rain poured down. she looked in every direction 'papa where are you' she though. A hand rested on her back. She turned in shock. Her eyes opened wide, 'That pirate what does it want' she let out a little welp.
"Are you the governs daugter" a sly voice said. as he held a knife up to her throught, leaving a cut 'thats gonna be a scar......what the hell am I thinking im gonna be killed. Dear kami help me.'
"are you, ya littl' runt" the slimy man said talking a step closer.
"why...wh do you want to know?"
"because my boss want's to know" he smiled a sliver tooth showing
"yes i am.......................................... PAPA help me" she yelled at the top of her lungs. she then seen a dark figure off in the distance standing there, it wasn't here father, he looked younger about her age.
"leave lady Kagome alone, and give her back" she knew that voice it was Hojo.
"Hojo run he'll kill you........Go get help" she yelled shakly
"NO he won' ya stupid tur' I'll kil'em" the evil pirats said. When he was distracted, she grabed an empty beer bottle and wacked it over his head. And she broke free of his grasp. She grabbed Hojo's arm a ran as fast as she could in her evening gown.(a pretty dress to wear to balls and/or dinner parts ect.) she looked around to see if she could spot anyone she reconized through all of the smoke and gun fires. she spotted her mom and souta in the range for the big canon ball. she ran out to warn them.
"mom, souta run get away from there" she let go of hojo and ran as fast as she could towards them.
"hunny stay away you'll get killed..... stay away from me Naraku" Naraku that name ran threw her mind. she ran towards him to sock him in the face.
"come closer kagome....." he gusterd his hand for her to come over. she walked over acting as brave as she could. He went to grab her by the waist. but her mother wacket him in the head. he was just about to turn around.
"you'll regre-"
"Noooooo" a pink glowing light came from behind him and took off his right arm
"run Kagome" Hojo screamed. Naraku tured back to Kagome she was to froze to move, she didn't no what the hell she just did and she was scared. He grabbed her by her arms making her wince in pain. and then her threw her into the brick wall. he the took out his gun to shoot her, but her mother got in the way. Sending her flying back in to Kagome. souta was only a infant and went flying back with their mother into the brick wall and banged his fragile head and died on the spot.
"the shilkon no tama"
"Cap'in we ave to go, the military ara commin'"
"I'll be back kagome i swear it" with that he walked of at a slow pase.
"Kagome what happened here?" her father said helping her get out of the help of rocks and stones. He held her in his arms as they both cryed.
 
 
*****************End flashback****************
 
 
"This place looks like a good place to attack. Miroku inform the crew were gonna attack, and tell'em to get the fuckies out on the women of the little town, and stock up on rum were having a fuckin' bash"
"yes captin Inuyasha" Miroku smiled sheepishly.
 
*************** on the town****************
 
'lordi i dont think ill ever get home.....stupid afternoon walks.' she walked on the decks. for some odd reason she felt whole, whenever she was around the ocean or booats. It was her 15 birthday today. she was thinking about escaping on a boat to becaome a sailor but she hated pirats from what they did to her. and her family. she looked down at her ring her mother gave her befor she died, it was for her 9th birthday. It was a beautiful amethist, surrounded by diamonds. then she looked at the next ring on her finger. it was big shiny rock, 24 carrot diamond ring, Hojo and her are to be married. "stupid pompass ass" she said as she giggled. she really didn't want to marry him, but in her time arranged marrages were forced and her father, she loved him alot but, he could be a real jurk. she looked out in towards the ocean and her eyes open in fear.'Pirats'
"PIRATS RUN EVERYONE GET AWAY HIDE YOUR CHILDREN THEY'RE COMMING"
"shut up stupid girl" she turned in fear to see a tall man with a long brad, thick muscles."Im hiten, and your my new hore" she stepped back in fear. "eh you have really nice shape, i found my self a good one this time eh Manten" Kagome now regreted wearing an evening gown that showed off her formed/shaped body, and pluse the corsette made her boobs look even bigger, and to, make it worse the beautiful bell shpe flower desingned beige dress had a low V cut (like the one from pirats of the carribean). she was really shaped for her age, every guy wanted her because of it. the other guy was shaped like an apple and the look of hime made Kagome sick. Hiten brushed her hair out of her face and went to kissed her but she slapped him."why you....you stupid wench" he wnt to slap her but a hand stopped him
"hiten no beating up......." 'wow' inuyasha though 'this girl is beautiful, she looks alot like..' he was really pissed, what did he do to desirve this torcher.
"bring her to the ship, i want that one"
"but captin..... wait this one is the governers daughter"
"stop talking about me like I'm not here" she aqueaked. 'god my stupid big mouth'.
"cap'in can i fuck her first" her face turned white at that comment.
"HOJO HELP ME" she yelled. the scene looked just like the one that happened 4 years ago but i hadn't started raining yet. tears formed in her eyes but she refused to cry in front of them.
The scent of tears hit his half deamon nose. he kinda felt like he was spousta protect this girl... well he can always protect after he fucked her. he smiled at that.
She looked up at his ears and beautiful silver hair "OMG you have ears they're soooo cute" 'shit did I say that out loud' she though. his face looked really pissed
"do you know who i am" he asked in an monotone voice
"NO and i dont care"
"Im captin inuyasha, are you sure you dont reconize me." her face turned white. This is that bad pirate that you tell your children about so the dont wander off alone. the same guy who rules over the very ocean. the crulest pirate alive. He grabbed her by the arm, she winced in pain. he dragged her towards his ship.
"please let me go home please inuyasha, ill do whatever you want but let me go please." she begged
"oh inuyasha ohh god 'please let me go home please inuyasha' ohh my 'ill do whatever you want ' ohh oh ooo please" he said squeakly, he was mocking her, she frowned, he then started laughing.
"your gonna be a fun one" he grinned
"got the rum boys lets start the party" Yelled miroku
"come one girl, drink up"
"my name is kagome" she grabbed a bottle and chugged it to prove that she wasn't scared.'eww grose' she though
"how bout another one" he said grinning showing his fangs.