InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 11
 
 
When I woke the second time, my mate was nowhere around. I could sense no one else around so I slowly sat up in the bed and whimpered for my mate. A dominant mate can always hear the call of their submissive mate. Therefore, it wasn't long before Sesshomaru came through the door. “Inuyasha are you okay?” My mate said in a concerned voice while coming through the door.
 
“I'm fine. I just woke up alone and wondered where you were. I hope I didn't drag you away from something important.” My mate shook his head no and made his way over to me. He ruffles my hair, which he knows annoys me. Then he massaged my right puppy dog-ear and caused my pout to turn into me growling pleasantly. With me distracted, he kissed me on the forehead and next on the lips. I love it when my mate plays with me like this. When my mate shows me his playful side, I know he is in a good mood, which causes me to be in a good mood. My mate is everything to me he's all I've known since I mated with him and soon I'll be having his pups whom I'll love with all my heart.
 
“Inuyasha what are you thinking about so deeply.” He says while he sat next to me in the bed.
 
I turn to him, look him the eyes and say, “About how much I love you and how much I love the new family we have created.” My mate pulled me close to him, kissed me on the head, and growled his content to me. Then the strangest thing happened. I felt something wet touch my ear and after the third time I realized my mate was grooming my ear and slightly nibbling on it. The nibbling was causing feeling in my body that I know Kaede would put under the physically stressful. I tried to suppress the feeling but I couldn't. I let out a small moan and the grip on my arm tightened. The scent of my arousal had finally reached my mate's nose. He took the tip of my ear into his mouth and sucked gently on it causing me to moan loudly and jerk my hips slightly. “We shouldn't be doing this.” I moaned out but did nothing to stop my mate. He seemed to ignore me and dragged his hand down my front until he reached my evident arousal.
 
“You should listen to your mate you shouldn't be doing this.” Kaede said. My mate and I jumped and broke away from each other. We looked to the door and there was Kaede in the doorway looking at us. I started blushing and looked away from the intense stare of hers. “I would like to hope that something like this doesn't happen again until those pups of yours are out.” Kaede said while walking over towards us. Sesshomaru moved to let Kaede have room to look me over. “How are you feeling Inuyasha?” She said while taking my pulse and temperature.
 
“Better, I'm sorry for trying to attack you yesterday. I just couldn't help myself.” I said sincerely.
 
“Oh that is alright. I'm just glad that we stopped the early labor in time or you would have lost the pups.” She felt around my stomach pushing on certain parts and asking if there was any pain. When I said there was none she nodded and told us that the pups were okay, I just needed to rest. “Now I suggest that you take my advice and don't do anything strenuous, even things of the sexual nature. Now I'm going to give you a potion to restore your energy and nutrition levels. Only take two drops daily. Also, our check-ups are now going to be moved here so you don't have to walk around the manor. Now, if you just have to move around I suggest not leaving this room and I'll have Kagome come in and check up on you and keep you company when your mate is not around.” Kaede placed the potion on the bedside table and turned to leave the room. “Our next check-up will be in two days time. Hopefully I won't have to see you any earlier than that.” With those parting words, she left.
 
My mate returned to my side after Kaede left and sat next to me on the bed. Just as I was going to ask my mate something Sakuya, one of my mates advisors, came into the room. “My lord I'm sorry for the intrusion but the advisors need to speak with you as soon as possible.” He said bowing before my mate. His long red and black hair fell around him gracefully. He rose, turns towards me and winks slightly. His beautiful emerald green eyes sparkle and I blush bright red.
 
“Well now that you have finished flirting with my mate I suggest you leave now.” My mate said in a cold voice, with a slight glare.
 
“My lord you know I only tease the young lord. I would never to be as presumptuous as to try and steal your mate from you.” Sakuya said sincerely while looking my mate in the eyes.
 
“I know that but I don't like the fact that another dominant male is making him blush like that.” My mate said sulkily.
 
“Don't worry Sesshomaru you're the only who I enjoy making me blush.” I said while snuggling closer to him. “You guys should go or else the other advisors will think your skipping out on the meeting.”
 
“He's right you know we should get going.” Sakuya said then left while my mate said goodbye to me.
 
“I'll see you after the meeting if you need anything just whimper. I'll send Kagome in to keep you company if you'd like.”
 
“No thanks I think I'll just get some rest I'm still kind of tired.” I said while yawning through my speech. My mate kissed me gently on the lips and left silently. When he was gone, I yawned again then snuggled deeper under the covers. I hope that the meeting won't take that long and my mate will be back by the time I wake up. I fell asleep with the thought of my mate fresh in my mind.
 
 
AN: Sorry about the pause on this story but I decided that I would give you two chapter at once to make up for it. Please review and tell me how you like it and I would like to thank the ones who contacted me with ideas. ^_^