InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sex is a Killer ❯ Welcome home. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

She got out of her all black Bugatti Veyron stretching her long legs covered by a pair of denim skinny jeans and black high heeled shoes. As she walked into the petrol station each person turned and stared at her. This was nothing new, her tanned skin had a slight glow to it and her azure eyes shined wildly with mischief and mayhem, her mysterious presence attracted people.
 
“Marlboro lights.” She stated coldly at the dazed cashier. He quickly jumped out of his stupor and handed her the cigarettes. Her perfectly manicured hand set down the exact change as she sauntered out gracefully. How typical. She thought coldly. Oh how she dreaded being back in this country, her life was perfect back in New York. 4 years of pure bliss. Thriving business woman by day, assassin by night. Every woman wanted to be her, and every man wanted to be with her, but her heart was cold. Filled with hatred. All because of this country. Oh how she hated being back.
 
She jumped back into her sleek black car and drove away.
 
“I'm back, I'll see you tonight.” Kagome said to her best friend's answering machine, throwing her iphone recklessly to the passenger seat. Once she arrived into the city she began driving more slowly, overwhelmed by the memories this place held for her.
 
Flashback:
An 18 year old Kagome rushed into Tokyo High flashing everyone who passed her a brilliant smile. It was her last day of school before she went off to university with her 2 best friends and delicious boyfriend.
 
As she walked down the halls adorning all the cherry red lockers she heard snickers and felt stares creeping up her back. The other students shot her pathetic looks, their gossiping voices buzzing like flies in her ears. She looked around cautiously, something was out of place. As she opened up her locker a little white paper fell out.
 
We're over. Inuyasha.
 
She read the paper over and over, it was obviously written by him. His hideous chicken scratch handwriting was accentuated by the prominent black pen he always wrote with. It was so simple. So cold. Her eyes filled with tears. And that's when she saw them.
 
Walking hand in hand. Inuyasha and her cousin. Kikyo. She always knew Kikyo lusted over him but she never assumed she would actually steal him from her. Her eyes glazed over with tears, not one fell until they walked over to her and Inuyasha said
 
We can still be friends. Just not in front of people. No offenses but you're just not going to cut it anymore.
 
Tears streamed over her red blotchy face and she sprinted to the girls' bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She never considered herself `hot' maybe cute or pretty, enough to get the bad boy Inuyasha. But as she looked closer she noticed her hair was bland, no volume, no shape, just there. Her tight white t-shirt hugged her small love handles emphasizing her chunky physique. The baggy jeans she wore did nothing to compliment her scrawny legs that were completely unproportional to the rest of her body.
 
She was ugly. Kikyo was not. It was that simple.
 
Her two best friends had skipped school and left her there to be avoided by every other person like the plague. She sighed as she saw Sesshomaru sitting under a brilliant almond tree; although he never spoke to her she always felt she was allowed to be in his presence.
He looked up at her, a scowl marring his porcelain face. He was truly beautiful, majestic.
“Hi Sesshomaru,” Kagome said with a soft sad voice. Sesshomaru continued to glare at her. “Oh I guess you heard your brother broke up with me too...”
 
“Indeed, and now that you and that filthy half-breed are no longer together I no longer have to deal with your repulsive presence. Remove yourself.” He stated coldly. His golden eyes frozen over with hate and disgust.
 
Tears cascaded down her face, she didn't make a single noise, her face didn't pucker like most did when they cried. She just stood there, the tears drowning her flushed face. She didn't know when she walked away. She just knew she would never return.
 
She dug frantically through her black purse pulling out her newly bought cigarettes and quickly ripping off the plastic casing. While rolling down the window she lit her cigarette, it was as if it was one fluid motion and took a long drag. Much better. She came to a halt at the ominous red light keeping her from her new home. She looked to her side and saw the most heinous demon this earth could possess. Sesshomaru Taisho.
 
He couldn't stop staring at her. His piercing golden eyes tried focusing on every aspect of her beauty at once. Her long wavy raven her, her mesmerizing azure eyes, her defined bone structure, her slightly rose cheeks. She was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Slightly taken aback by the repulsed look she was giving him he began to smirk, but unfortunately for him the light turned green and the raven haired vixen sped away quickly.
 
Kagome burst through the elevator doors into her large penthouse apartment putting out her cigarette in the ash tray next to the entrance.
 
“How dare he! That icy prick had the nerve to stare at me. Disgusting bastard. I'll kill him.”
 
You're an accessory to murder. My life's a revolver; my sex is a killer…
 
“Hello?” Kagome spat angrily into the phone.
 
“Whoa there! Who bit your ass?”
 
“Hi Sango, I just had a bad morning. Listen I just arrived and I have a meeting later tonight followed by the opening of my club; I'll have the driver pick you up.” She was exhausted; she arrived in Tokyo that morning. She avoided returning during the production of her club Shikon and the new branch to her company. Sadly she knew she could not avoid returning forever. She quickly showered and dressed before exiting her lavish home.
 
“I said I wanted my room painted beige, does your simple mind not comprehend the difference between white and off-white.” Kagome bit out harshly as she entered her new office.
 
Her office was a disaster. She was furious. How did they not understand and fulfill the basic needs she demanded for her office. Incompetent fools. Her black stilettos clicked ruthlessly on the marble floors. She wanted perfection. Nothing less.
 
“Fix it by tomorrow. I do not allow mistakes in my company.” She coldly stated if her icy eyes didn't install fear in her workers then her viscous tone did. She stomped out of her magnificent office building and immediately spotted the limo. At least one thing was right tonight.
 
“Kagome!” The limo door was flung open and a brown haired girl lunged herself recklessly at Kagome. “Ohmygodimissedyousomuchi'msogladyourback!”
 
“Haha Sango breathe. Wow you look hot! You're going to be turning heads tonight” Kagome winked at her. It was true, she wore a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a flowy silver spaghetti strap top and black heels. The outfit accentuated her milky skin and gave her long brown hair extra shine.
 
Sango blushed and turned away. Her friend had always been very open and comfortable with her sexuality, but she still didn't know how to react to some of the things Kagome said.
 
Kagome laughed, “Come lets go.” She slid gracefully into the vehicle her black sequined dress riding higher up her thigh as she shimmied further down the seat.
 
While arriving to the entrance camera lights were flashing uncontrollably everywhere hoping to catch a shot of every celebrity that entered the exclusive club.
 
“We're here at the opening of Club Shikon! This is known to be one of the most exclusive clubs in Japan where only the most elite can attend. Owner of this club, `Kags' is unknown by anyone… wait! Here's the limo! Kags! Kags!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. The paparazzi were pathetic, they shouldn't even be allowed here. Taking a deep breath her door was opened for her and out slipped one tanned leg. As she removed herself fully from the idle car there was suddenly complete silence.