InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sister the Porn Star ❯ Sofa bed blues ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or any of it’s characters.

Souta Higurashi couldn’t sleep. He tried sleeping on his back, on both sides, and on his stomach. Ever since he had been living with Kagome he had been sleeping on the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa in the history of the world. The iron bar beneath the thin pitiful excuse of a mattress dug into his bones.

“Maybe I should have just stayed with Mom” Souta thought aloud “at least I would have a decent nights sleep there” The longer he thought about it the more he realized that the choice he made was the right one for himself. After highschool he had decided not to go to collage, at least not yet. He also did not want to take care of the family shrine. This did not make his mother or his grandfather very happy. They gave him a choice either go to school or work at the shrine and live there for free or do neither and get kicked out. He got kicked out. Kagome his sister and his best friend said that he could live with her, in her new home if he liked. All he had to do was get a job and pay a third of the rent. He found himself a job working in the mail room at a local business firm. He couldn’t wait to get his first pay check. Since Kagome just moved into her house she had yet to get around to making up the “guest” room. Souta was going to buy a new bed for himself. Thinking about a big comfy bed only reminds him how bad off he currently is.

I could hop into bed with Kagome, like when I used to have nightmare...nah I’m too old for that now. Plus she sleeps in the nude these days.

The thought of his sister naked puts a faint blush on his face. As he blinks the dirty image out of his head he has a wonderful thought.
Oh yeah I have a dime bag in my pillowcase, hell yeah mutha fucka

He digs around in his pillowcase for a few seconds, and while feeling around he also felt his condoms in there. This reminded him that he had not been laid since he moved in.

“Presto” he said in triumph. He got down on the floor and started look under the recliner by the couch bed. He wanted to smoke out of his fav pipe . He was hoping that Kagome did not find and throw it away. He spent a months worth of allowance on that pipe. After a awhile his search efforts provide fruitful.

“First step, Cleaning” Souta went in to the kitchen, turned the lights on and sat down at the table. He started separating the leaf from the stems and seed. He loved this process. It was always calming, and he was good at it. He never left anything on the stems. He was the master of pot inside his own mind.

“Second Step, packing” he whispered to himself . For some reason it was a habit to say the procedure out loud to himself . It was like a tradition. After he packed it was time for....”Step three, smoking.” He looked about making sure that he was alone. He did not want Kagome to sneak up on him one days because he was careless. He took his lighter out of his pocket held the pipe to his lips, lit it and inhaled. It was harsh, way harsh. Souta started coughing.

“Fuck” he managed to wheeze out, “this shit is strong”

He could already feel he brain starting to cloud. He took one more large hit and decided that he was well off for then. He stumbled around trying to clean everything up. After he put everything away he laid down once more and let his mind start to wander. Of course after only a few seconds his mind decided to wander to the subject most every eighteen year old boy thinks about....SEX! His mind was showing him some images and memories from his own sexual encounters. His sophomore girlfriend, his Senior prom date, his on and on again fuck-buddy, and his one night stand three weeks. He was getting hard thinking about all those time. His hand reached down, he could feel himself getting hard. He tried to focus on one image. His mind was too clouded, he needed something else to help him, he needed visual stimulation.

The only good thing about sleeping in the living room was the fact that the computer was right there. Souta got out of be and took his boxers and sat down bare ass naked in the chair. He turned the computer on and look around. Once again he wanted to be reassured that he was alone. After he was positive that he was the only one in the room he typed in the website that he most frequented, Bigboobsandbondage.com. When the site uploaded he clicked on a section called girl of the week. Some images started to appear on the screen.

“Who ever she is, she is hot” He kept clicking on the pictures to find the one he liked best. He found one. The girl was laying on a bed, chained up, with her breast tied up, her legs spread open and with dildos in her ass and pussy. Souta couldn’t stand it any longer. He started pumping his hand up and down his hard dick. He started going faster and harder. He closed his eyes for a second and imagined his cock sliding in and out of the girls pink slit. He open his eyes to get a look of her naked before he came. His eyes did not land on her body, this time it landed on a part of her he had barley even glanced at...her face. His eye got wide all he could think was, Kagome?

It was too late he came and part of his seed landed on the computer screen.

There she was his sister covered in his cum and smiling back at him.

She had snuck up on him.



Author note: Sorry if this sucks. I am not a writer. This is my first attempt. Please forgive me.