InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My true protector ❯ Why am I alive? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

He sat in a clearing next to an old well, thinking about why he was still alive. “I thought I was killed. I remember the blade going though me. I remember dieing.” He thought. Suddenly a sphere of light appeared in front of him. It took the shape of a woman. He stared in awe as the woman approached him. She had long red hair and beautiful emerald eyes. She seemed to float as she moved closer to him. Finally he found his voice and chose to speak.
 
“Who are you and what to you want?”
 
“I am the one who brought you back to life. You may call me Lady.”
 
“Why? Why would you bring me back to life? What do you want form me?”
 
“I want you to protect a human girl. She is very important so she must stay alive. The future of our world depends on her.”
 
“So who is she?”
 
“She is the one who travels with the one called Inuyasha, the one who killed you. She will come though that well very soon. Wait here and when you see her, explain why you are here. Protect her with your life.”
 
“Why should I do this? What's in it for me?”
 
“Do what I ask and I will grant you one wish, but only after your deed is done. Do you accept?”
 
“Any wish I want?”
 
She nodded.
 
“I shall do what you have asked of me and protect her.”
 
“As a bonus, I will give you a gift. You can not die as long as she lives. But, you must not harm her or her friends. That includes Inuyasha. This is not the time to average your brother's death. Kagome is the most important thing for you to be concern about. Understood?”
 
“Yes. I understand.”
 
“Good. She is coming. Treat her well.”
 
And with that she vanished. The man walked over to the well to await the arrival of the girl he was to protect.
 
Kagome jumped into the well after saying goodbye to her family. When she reached the bottom, she was surrounded by a blue light. When the light disappeared, she looked up to see the clear blue sky of feudal Japan.
 
“Ahhh. It's goal to be back.”
 
She then started to climb up the well with the help of the vines. She was almost at the top when the vine broke and she started to fall. She braced herself for the impact of the bottom of the well, but it never came. Instead she was pulled out of the well with a strong arm around her waist. When her feet were on the ground next to the well, she turned to thank who she thought was Inuyasha.
 
“Thank y….”
 
She stopped in mid sentence when she saw who it was that had helped her out of the well. He had long brown hair which he kept in a long braid and bright red eyes. He smirked at the surprise on her face, showing off his pearly white fangs.
 
“Well, well, well, don't you look happy to see me.” He said.
 
The only word that she could say came out as a faint whisper.
 
“Hiten….”
 
TBC
 
GSK: Well that's it for the first chapter. Please review and tell me you think.
 
Inu: I have a question, why did you put Hiten in this story.
 
GSK: Because I wanted to. Got a problem with that?
 
Inu: Yeah I do. So take him out or just killed him off.
 
GSK: You do realize that he dies that means Kagome dies too.
 
Inu: And your point is?
 
Kag: Inuyasha!
 
Inu: AAAAHHH! Kagome, I didn't know you were here.
 
Kag: Oh, well in that case…… SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT and just so you remember that I am here… SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Inu: Ouch.
 
GSK: Well, now that's over, review and tell what you want to happen cause I'm having a hard time on decided who gets Kagome in the end. HELP ME OUT PLEASE!