InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mystic Thoughts ❯ Meditation ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Read the first one.
 
Title: Meditation
 
Written for: Red Haired Redneck
 
 
 
 
“Miroku-sama?” she asked hesitantly.
 
The monk opened one eye in the direction of Sakura.
 
Taking this as her cue to continue, Sakura asked, “What are you doing?”
 
His full attention was on her now, and he smiled.
 
“I'm meditating,” he told her.
 
“Like thinking real hard or something?” she asked, peering at him curiously.
 
“Mmm… I suppose it's something like that,” he said, for a lack of better explanation.
 
Satisfied with his answer, she grew quiet and Miroku went back to his meditation.
 
After a while, he opened his eye again to peer at her.
 
She was lying on her belly, her chin propped on her fists, and gazing at him intently.
 
“You're not doing anything,” she said after a while.
 
Clearing his throat, he said,” I'm not supposed to do anything.”
 
She frowned.
 
“Then what's the point?” she asked, sitting up.
 
Sighing, Miroku turned to face her.
 
“Perhaps it will make more sense if I showed you.”
 
A thought crept into his head as he watched her sit up eagerly, and he smiled slowly.
 
Sakura blinked, and watched him warily, unsure of what to make with that certain smile on his face.
 
His face suddenly took on a look of deep concentration as he said,” But it will require…..certain poses so that we …. I mean you may have the full effect.”
 
Sakura suddenly doubted she was going to learn anything about meditation.
 
Author's Note: Just had some of Miroku's perverted ness at the end there. I wanted to make this funnier, but it came to me today, while I was doing some meditation of my own. O.k., not really… This is for you Red Haired Redneck!