InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Pasts and Futures ❯ The Question ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time and time again

My answer is still the same

You have everything to gain

Or do you use me for a game?

Chapter 1: The Question

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jewel shards…there were so many and we had so little time to get them. Even worse was that Inuyasha had been avoiding me at all cost this past week. It wasn't my time of the month. So I know it couldn't be me.

That left one thing…Kikyou. Inuyasha thinks that I don't know that he leaves at night to go see…her. I'm not stupid I see him leave and I feel her coming every night, too. the funny or strange thing about it is…I don't hurt as much as I thought I would. Granted that I feel sad, I'm some what…relieved. I don't know why or how, but I think I already knew this would happen. But I can't help but love him as a friend still. I know I'm foolish, but I can't help it.

Today I need to go home and take a test. Inuyasha is going to throw a fit like usual.

"Inuyasha?" I ask sweetly. (A/N: If you can't tell…this is Kagome's P.O.V)

"What, wench?" Inuyasha growls.

"My name is not WENCH! You'd think after 2 fucking gods damn years, you'd remember my name! My name is Kagome! Ka-Go-Me!" I yell at the stunned hanyou.

`Kuso! She's pissed! Kagome's aura is flaring red…wait a second! Kagome just cussed. MY Kagome never cusses. Something's wrong.' Inuyasha thinks.

I watch as Inuyasha takes slow calculated steps towards me. Now Inuyasha is in front of me, grabbing my arm. Before I can yell at him to let go, he drops my arm as if it burned him.

"Bitch! How the seven hells did you do that to me?" Inuyasha yelled staring at me with red eyes. Wait! Red eyes? He transformed!

I watched in fascination as his eyes flickered from red to gold every 2 seconds. Until they settled on gold after a good 2 minutes.

"Inuyasha? A-are you a-all right? And w-what…what do you mean? W-what did I do to y-you?" I hated that my voice cracked with fear. But for some reason I was scared of Inuyasha. And I was never let down with my gut feelings.

`She's…she's scared of me? Why?' Inuyasha thought.

"You burned me, bitch! What the seven hells has gotten into you? What? Have you lost your tongue? Have you lost your mind or something? Why in the fuck are you scared of me?" Inuyasha demanded.

"Y-you transformed." I whispered.

`Transformed! Oh gods…did I hurt her? Please say I didn't! I won't be able to get my jewel shards and give Kikyou…' (A/N: You weren't expecting that were you?) Inuyasha's thought were interrupted by the smell of Kikyou. `Kuso! I can't leave right now or Kagome will get suspicious.'

"Just go Inuyasha…Kikyou is waiting for you to go to her." I said. I don't know how but I could…smell…her. That's weird.

How do you think Kagome can smell Kikyou? How do you think Inuyasha will react to Kagome's words? I hope you read and review!!

Me: Inuyasha you are such a moron to go after that clay pot bitch!

Inuyasha: WHAT? Wench take that back! Kikyou is not a bitch!

Kagome: Oh! So you do admit that she is a clay pot?

Inuyasha:…….no.

Miroku: Hahahahahahaha Inuyasha you set your self up.

Shippou: yeah dog breath. Why can't you choose Kagome for once? Hmmm? Why is you always have to choose that clay po…..>Inuyasha runs over to Shippou and bonks him on head before he finishes the sentence.< KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inuyasha hit me on the head really hard!

Kagome: SIT!!!! >THUMP!!!!< How many times do I have to tell you Inuyasha!? Never hit my kit! SIT! >THUMP!!!!< That's for choosing a clay potted bitch over me!!!

Me: don't worry Kagome…you aren't going to be paired up with Inuyasha. You are going to be paired up with…>whispers in Kagome's ear<

Kagome: >jumps up and down< REALLY!!!! I can't wait! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very, very, very, very much Nagasaki.

Me: no problem. Inuyasha will you do the honors?

Inuyasha: make me bitch!

Me: Kagome?

Kagome: SIT! >THUMP!!!!<

Inuyasha: please read and review…no flames and Nagasaki doesn't own me.