InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Vampire Inu's ❯ Sneaking into Bedrooms ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mic Mic: Well I wrote a Hey Inuyasha story about Inuyasha and Kagome being a vampire and a human and I decided it'd be fun to change it into an Inuyasha story. This story is a bit like my other but completely changed with mannerisms and the characters. I hope you enjoy it. I'd really appreciate a review as I want to know if it's good or not.
 
A thing I need to make clear since this is already very confusing to me too…>.<
Inuyasha isn't a hanyou, he's a full blooded vampire dog. He looks the same as he is in the show. Kagome does also. She's a human but let me just let you read and enjoy the story.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or else Kikyo would be dead in the grave and Inuyasha and Kagome would still be traveling by themselves.
 
"One vampiredog girl and one human girl. One Vampire dog boy and one human boy. The vampires married and the humans married. There was a disagreement between them over the hybrids. They argued that the hybrids were more human or more vampire. Then it happened.”
 
Inuyasha looked around his room boringly as he closed his eyes his tongue running lightly over his fangs as his dog ears twitched picking up noises all around. He was a bit bored especially at night. He didn't sleep at all he never could sleep at this time.
 
“I'm so bored…” he groaned out and with a sigh he sat up it bed and flung the covers off him. He still had on his black combat style boots and a loose black shirt that drifted comfortably to cover his behind. His pants were of a rare material and called jeans. They were black with red trimming along them. Inuyasha stood stretching a bit as he mischievously flung his black matching black cape over his shoulder to surround him comfortably as he hopped out of the window landing on the ground with ease as his combat boots sunk deep into the mud created from the fresh rain.
 
Inuyasha took off heading for the place he had wanted to go for a while. The home of that full blooded human. He could smell that scent coming from the humans' home. It was dirty and filled with the scent of cooked meat and other useless foods. Inuyasha scoffed to himself as the scent of hybrids overcame him also. They were all so fickle some claiming they were vampire, others claiming they were humans but the truth was they weren't either. He was a bit curious as he had never seen a full blooded human before. Only hybrids that were always part one or part another.
 
The humans had a young teenage girl who had been born at the same time of his birthexcept it was only a month or so after.”
 
Inuyasha's head popped up above the balcony as his interested eyes met the figure upon the bed. A red tinge came to him cheeks as his long silver tail swished behind him as she had rolled over his direction and he had access to her face. She was beautiful to him. Her long black hair lay in tendrils down the side of her face with one hand curled up by her cheek. Her fingernails were oddly enough not very neat looking yet her hand looked so delicate and beautiful. Nervously his eyes continued their journey down to where the sheet laid on her shoulder. To him it looked like a creamy paradise he wanted to reach out of touch gently to see if it was as smooth as it looked.
 
Swallowing nervously he climbed over the side of the railing and opened the side doors finally entering the area that was so forbidden he had to have just a taste of it's air.
 
Kagome slowly stirred from her sleep hearing a noise and as she opened her eyes letting them get focused her heart began to pound fearfully and nervously. It was a boy who looked about her age and he was standing beside her bed. He had long silver hair and most beautiful golden eyes she had ever seen. She knew that was a vampire trait and from the tail she could see swishing comfortably back and forth behind him she knew he was the full blooded vampire from that family. She felt frightened at first wondering if he was going to hurt her or try to rape her but his eyes looked innocent and curious and for a second she didn't feel fear but attraction to him and a quick unplanned thought.
 
`He's kind of cute.' Kagome shook her head to call the thought away. She knew that he wasn't exactly the most civil and obviously hadn't come here to make peace between the two races. That could only mean trouble.
 
"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Kagome snapped at him holding the sheets close to her body. The vampire boy was looking at her with glittering eyes almost as if she was an alien or something he had never seen before it wasn't like she was the one with protruding fangs and fuzzy dog ears.

"I've never seen a full blooded human before. Only all those hybrids who think they are like us."
He said snidely as he immediately changed his look of awe to one of annoyance.

"Lucky them...well I've never seen a full blooded vampire before
.” she said with an indifferent voice as she glanced over him curiously.

"
Well your looking at him in the flesh." He answered crossing his arms across his chest proudly.
 
“Hey! What are you doing in my bedroom anyway!” she cried out angrily pulling the sheet snug around her chin.
 
“I wanted to…err that is…” he said. He was a bit unsure of what to say now. He hadn't planned on her waking up and confronting him.
 
“Get out!” she screamed picking up her alarm clock next to her bed and promptly chucking it at him. She missed the first time but quickly found a shoe was a sharp heel and threw it aiming for his ear.

"
Damn it wench stop it!” he yelled out before letting out a sharp growl as the shoe hit his sensitive ear. It didn't feel anymore than an annoying flick but he still wasn't going to take any crap, especially from a human.
 
He stalked over to her and grabbing her wrist gently pulling her from the bed up against him. Kagome's sharp look of anger didn't refrain and not a scent of fear could he smell along her. That didn't exactly make Inuyasha happy. He took great delight in causing fear among everyone which was rather easy considering he was the only one in the entire planet who could possibly create a race of full blooded vampires. Truthfully he could care less about his whole destiny and all to repopulate at the very moment. The scent of the girl in front of him was intoxicating to his sensitive nose and he anger and strength only made him want to dominate her and have her crying his name and begging for more. He growled to himself as those impure thoughts began to plague his mind. He could do it if he wanted to which was what made it so hard. That smell of defiance and an excitement coming from her truthfully did make him hard. He decided to ignore that for now.

"Tough human aren't you." he said before he let out a sigh
letting go of her wrist to take her hand and walked her out to her balcony.
 
Kagome followed quickly as she didn't want her arm to be stretched and she rather liked the warm feeling of his hand in hers. Shaking those thoughts again she slapped his hand away her fists balling at her sides in anger.
 
“What makes you think you can just drag me around like that and burst into my room?! Just because you're a full blooded vampire doesn't mean that you can be so rude.”
 
“Humans always whining about something or other. Heh, that's why you're so fun to annoy.”
 
“You bastard!” she yelled out and attempted to slap him but he only grabbed her hand and twisted it around her back as he laughed in her ear.
 
“And weak too.” He said and teasingly licked her ear. Kagome only smirked as she quickly flipped him over her shoulder dusting off her hands before she settled them on her hips over looking him.
 
“How's that for a whiny, weak human girl.” Her voice was a bit breathy she had tried not to show it but that lick on her ear had aroused her it was a sensitive part of her anyway.
 
“Not bad.” He said with a nod a bit of admiration in his voice. “It's only cause you got a cheap shot in bitch.” He said offensively.
 
Kagome huffed before she sighed deciding it was best not to even argue with him. This was the first time she had ever been so close to a boy before.
 
She was always so secluded in her home. She wasn't allowed to be with boys of course they were all hybrids so she was told to leave it alone until they could find someone with blood as close to human as possible. The breeze teasing her black locks brought her back to the here and now as she looked up finally dropped her hand. The vampire boy had walked over to the other side.
 
Kagome followed him curiously as the wind blew teasing his silver locks and making his sharp angry look rather appealing to her.
 
“My name's Kagome. What's yours?” she asked curiously.
 
He turned and looked at her with a confused and annoyed look.

"What's your deal?" he asked with an eyebrow arche
d but Kagome simply leaned on the balcony beside her looking over the lands as she intertwined her fingers together.
 
“I just asked what your name was. Dang you didn't have to get all uptight about it.”
 
Humph. Isn't it a bit odd to ask a guy who comes on your balcony at night's name. Shouldn't be screaming and crying right now.”
 
“I don't see why I would do that. You haven't threatened me or anything. Should I be afraid of you?”
 
Inuyasha only looked back at her with his eyebrows furrowed down making him look tough and unbreakable before he sighed as if it there was no reason to even make the effort.
 
“I'm Inuyasha.” He said stubbornly as he leaned up against the railing a pouting look on his face. His sensitive fuzzy dog ears picked up giggles as his eyes looked to the right to see the girl in her long white t-shirt and pink sleeping shorts laughing at him in short giggles.
 
What's so funny?” he asked looking offended as one of his ears flicked back his tail swishing to the side.
 
“Nothing, nothing you just look like your trying to act so tough what with the black everything and the look on your face. I don't know if I should be afraid of you or think your cute with those puppy ears.”
 
Inuyasha sniffed at the cute comment as a blush ebbed on the edges of his cheeks. “Vampire's aren't cute.” He said rising up and walking towards her until him circled around her to where he was behind her. His arms surrounded her waist as he pulled her close to him leaning down to whisper in her ear. “We're more dangerously sexy.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she blushed as his arms released her and she let out a breath of air she had not realized she had been holding in. She had to make a note that that was the first time a guy had even held her so close like that. This time the chuckle came from the lips of the boy behind her who had moved his position to the wall beside the railing leaning against it with one foot up at an incline.
 
“Hey Inuyasha?” Kagome said uncertainly.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Can I ask you a question?”
 
“Sure.”

"Why is it that there's all this hate?" she quietly
said leaning on the railing as the wind teased her long black hair Inuyasha's own tail and ears and silver hair blowing in a tousling fashion.

"I don't know,
probably because the humans caused it all as usual." he said with an uncaring shrug. Kagome glared at him sharply and strided quickly over to him.

"You
are so ugh I don't know what you are!!" she said hitting his arm.

"Ow."
He said with an annoyed look on his face rubbing his arm. She could hit pretty hard for a human.

"Don't you realize there's going to be a war...a terrible war and it's nev
er going to end..."

"All wars end human girl."

"
My name's Kagome. KA-GO-ME get it right the first time. Anyway…this war won't end I just can feel it." she said wrapping her arms around her own as she looked at
him and he looked at her.
 
Inuyasha tried to suppress a hungry growl as he looked over her. He wasn't exactly a guy who got exposed to many girls so he was experiencing some regression. His parents never let him date much less kiss and hold a girl. Naturally most vampire dogs when they meant the opposite sex they wanted got what they wanted so they kept him alone most of the time. Now being so close to Kagome he felt the rush of his needs and wants of a female within him. He wanted to take kiss her until her whole body was flushed. He could hear her heartbeat pounding and he knew that she wanted him too. Inuyasha himself only smirked more before his face turned serious. That awed look on her face with her flushed cheeks made him feel excited. He wanted to take her into his arms and hold her and feel her warmth. He hadn't even known this girl long yet he was attracted to her. Then his eyes met hers.
 
Kagome felt her heartbeat speed up and it showed from the look of awe that was suddenly displayed on her face as she saw him look at her with a particularly masculine smirk. For some reason that look excited her making her feel as if she wished he would hold her in his arms protecting from anything that would come her way. All rational thoughts had left her mind.
 
When their eyes met something odd happened they both felt the longing to be in the arms of the one opposite them grow even stronger if possible and their eyes were drawn to each other's lips. Noticing it immediately Inuyasha smirked and laughed a bit.

"Wh-what's so funny." she asked him looking embarrassed and upset
as she turned her eyes away from his lips and him.

"You, you
r hot for me aren't you." he said laughing as he leaned on the balcony confidently.

"Whatever gave you that idea!" she said loudly he
r cheeks flushing red.

Inuyasha smiled reaching over and taking her cheek. "That look on your face, it's all red." he said in amusement as he leaned in close his nose touching hers.

"No it's not..." she said her eyes looking to the side before he cupped the side of her cheek with a
genuine smile bringing her eyes to stare directly into his.

"Don't lie to me
Kagome I can see your face right here. You get so flushed just when I look at you like this. I wonder what would happen if I touched you." He said mischievously and his head angled down to her neck and began to kiss the side of it. Inuyasha didn't know why he was being so forward but for some reason he wanted to touch her skin. To taste the skin of a human girl who was exactly like him except that she didn't drink blood and have fangs and furry dog ears. Her skin tasted wonderful so sweet and smooth and his lips glided across it showing her affection. They were in a way silently asking her approval the way they pulled off along the ends to slowly come back. He was giving her a chance to push away but she hadn't yet. Inuyasha was glad too.
 
Kagome herself didn't understand why she didn't push him away even though she was nervous and embarrassed she didn't want to end it. She enjoyed feeling wanted by this boy her age and let herself be taken by his soft kisses. Every caress he made on her smooth flesh seemed to be a loving and soft gesture to allow her to concede to every sweet kiss.
 
“I suppose this is how you vampires kiss huh.” She said breathlessly as she leaned her head on his shoulder her fingers laced within his black shirt as Inuyasha pulled her closer.
 
“No, this is something I've made up all my own.” He said cunningly and began to continue the kiss along her neck only this time he opened his lips and let his teeth graze the side of her neck. Kagome gasped her eyes wide at how it felt.
 
"He began to kiss her neck. Then he couldn't control himself. He bit it.
 
Inuyasha's fangs suddenly sank into her neck. Unknowingly he had marked her as his future mate and wife. If they were to consummate the mark would have become permanent but for now it was a simple dating mark. The blood came into his lips and to him it tasted like the regular blood they would consume but 10x better. He began to get into that feeding stage where he thought of nothing but his consuming prey. Kagome closed her eyes tightly at the pain wanting to cry out but she did not want to get him or herself into trouble. She only whimpered in pain trying to push him off as her body felt weaker and her neck ached.
 
He could taste the blood it was better than anything he'd ever tasted. Why was he wasting his time with animals when they could suck humans instead?
 
Inuyasha…please….” Kagome moaned out lowly in pain.
 
Inuyasha kept sucking her taking in the sweet blood until the sound of her words shocked him into what he had done. He slowly finished the process making sure to leave her alive enough to recuperate but realized he couldn't leave her here. It would only cause trouble. Making a quick decision he caught her and headed off to his home.
 
She began to fall limp and he stopped before she was entirely drained. He took her from her room and to his house sitting her on the guest room bed. This is how the human bloodsucking began."
 
Inuyasha looked over her moving her hair to the side as he glanced at the mark on the side of her neck while bounding through the air. He knew what it meant. It showed everyone that she was his and that she had agreed to being his. He sighed sadly. She would never agree to this. She was going to hate him and yell at him when she woke up. He was already knowing once his parents woke up he was in for it but she was probably worse than them. What made things even more terrible was the guilt he suffered as he looked over at her whimpering in pain and tossing and turning. His bloodlust and gluttony had down that to her caused her such terrible pain. He had to make sure she would be alright and take care of her for the two weeks it would take to get her back to normal. He arrived in the guest bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed as he ran his fingers through her long black hair.
 
“Kagome…” he said softly in remorse letting out a doglike whimper as he leaned over and started tenderly licking her neck where the mark was in an affect to sooth her pain and to calm himself. He had that longing to make her completely his but he couldn't yet not with her in the state she was in. He let out a sad sigh as he gave one last lick onto her cheek and pulled away.
 
He quickly snuck downstairs bringing the ingredients they would use for the cows to rejuvenate their blood up with him. He looked them over saying them silently to himself, “Let's see…sausage, egg, bacon, cheese, and a biscuit.” He said and he quickly got the items together and lightly pushed Kagome who weakly opened her eyes.
 
“Inu-Inuyasha. I'm so tir-”
 
“Shh, I'm here. Kagome eat this okay. It'll make you feel better.” He said handing her the biscuit which she quickly bit into and began eating. It her it was very good and she finished it slowly feeling a bit better as her pain was now gone.
 
“I feel a lot better now. Stay here would you this is all your fault anyway.” She said with sleepy laugh.
 
“I just was curious about you. I never meant to put you in pain like this I just couldn't contro-” Inuyasha felt her hand on his comfortingly as she held it lightly.
 
“Don't worry about it Inu, it's okay. I don't even feel the pain anymore.” She said trying to sit up but winced and quickly laid back down. “I'm fine okay next time just try not to use the teeth if you're gonna bite.” She said with a wink.

Inuyasha laid his head on the side of the bed comfortably as he took her hand in his affectionately. He couldn't ignore the mark that was burned red on the side of her neck that was calling for him to comfort her. His eyes widened suddenly as he suddenly felt a caress on his soft furry dog ears. He let out a small purr as he rubbed his face into the blankets and his right leg began to suddenly kick reflexively.
 
“A little to the left Kagome…” he groaned into the blanket kicking his leg a bit more as he arching his ear into her hand.
 
“This nice?” she asked and he nodded fervently.
 
“Oh Kagome it feels so wonderful don't stop…” he moaned out loudly and she used her other hand to rub his other ear.
 
Inuyasha now knew he shouldn't let her keep on rubbing his ears or else he would definitely be making his mark permanent. Clearing his throat he pulled away from her hand as he tried to look dignified from his former doglike actions. Still he felt like he was to get some kind of gratification after that action.
 
Leaning over he gently gave her neck a kiss on the mark causing Kagome to blush as she pulled her covers up closer to her neck.
 
“You left a mark on me.” She said as she looked at it strained her neck but Inuyasha moved her head back in a normal position.
 
“Don't strain it. I'll bring you mirror okay.” He said patting her hand as he quickly got the small mirror showing her reflection.
 
“It looks like you marked me good huh.” She said inclining her head a bit before she smiled. “Well I'll have to remember all this to write down. My first hickey, my first hug, and my first kiss on the neck, all in one night.”

Yeah. I guess I was a little eager. I was a bit curious about you.” He said as he took the mirror back from her closing it and sitting it on the stand beside her.
 
Kagome I know you probably hate me right now but could we get to know each better. Like maybe when you feel better we could go on a date or something.”
 
“As long as your gonna treat to everything.” She said cunningly.
 
“Hey it's not my fault your neck is so creamy and your blood is so tasty.” He said teasingly licking his lips.
 
“Don't get any ideas now.” She said pushing him away as they both laughed together. Kagome and Inuyasha both let out a sigh as they laid their forehead against each other. They enjoyed being close to one another despite their differences and felt so comfortable with on another.
 
“Keh, lay down and get some sleep. I'll make more of this for you. Tell me once you feel better.” He said as he laid her on back his face still maintaining a tough look but had lightened for a second as he looked over her. He stood about to walk away when he felt her grip his shirt.
 
“Can't you stay here? I don't know anyone else around here.” She said trying not to sound weak to him.
 
Inuyasha sighed for a second as he looked up and away from her. “I do have a girl who works here who could come in and take care of you.” he began walking out hurriedly when he felt her glare on his back.
 
“Fine then woman. I'll stay with you but I can't stay forever. I have to change clothes and get back to my room before my parents discover I snuck out.” He said with a mischievous smile. Inuyasha sat beside her until she drifted off and slowly caressed her hand leaning over to kiss the mark again before he slowly and rather reluctantly pulled away from her exiting the room. Outside the room was a tall built woman with long brown hair.
 
Sango the girl in there's name is Kagome. She's the full blooded human girl.” He said a bit nervously as his eyes looked off the other direction he knew what was coming.
 
Inuyasha you better not have kidnapped her or so help me!” she said angrily and worriedly.
 
“I didn't-I kind of went into her room and we well-” he said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.
 
“Don't tell me you did IT with her?!” Sango asked in a quiet voice.
 
No, no, I didn't. I just I ended up kissing her neck and marking her. He said angerily.
 
“And how's that a bad thing?”
 
“Well I kind of ended up overreacting and drinking from her too…”
 
Inuyasha…this is going to cause so much trouble for us all.” She said shaking her head.
Mic Mic: So I was writing the unedited version on AFF.net and I thought hey why not make an Inuyasha story to it.