InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Vampire Inu's ❯ Touching Chance ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha tossed back and forth through the agony of trying to sleep but it was way too difficult. He wanted to be near Kagome badly but just couldn't she felt so out of reach to him. His ears twitched forward listening as he heard the rustle of lifting sheets. Every movement he picked up made him want to rush off to check on her. It was almost ridiculous at how needy he felt.
 
He walked forward and jumped out onto the window ledge. He stared out blankly as he drew his cloak around his body to keep himself warm. The dim sun seemed to bite his eyes and skin causing him to wince and shines of golden to ebb out. He could feel her pain in every inch of his skin which seemed to stand on end in apprehension. He wasn't tired and didn't wish to sleep at all. He had had a long night after all. The woman that he had left alone in the guest seemed to scream for his return in his mind as he closed his eyes tighter to block out the sound.

He turned jumping off the windowsill into his room floor growling a bit as his boots sunk in making the red floor a dingy brown from the mud tracked in. That wasn't exactly what he had wanted evidence that he had been out at night. He quickly hopped out of his boots onto his bed as his silver white tail whisked to the side and he took it into his hand and began licking it clean. He coughed after he had finished smoothing out the fur to his liking. He groaned in annoyance and fell onto the bed face first as he got thoguhts of another certain someone licking his tail for him. He couldn't help this annoyance he'd never felt this before in his whole life dispite the many females that wished for his touch. He closed his eyes forcing himself to drift off into sleep dizzily.

Kagome turned burying her nose into the pillow as the sun peeked into her room. She sat up in the bed looking around curiously as she rubbed her eyes for a moment she was unsure of where exactly she was right now and what she was doing here until she remembered what had happened. She touched her neck gently as she felt the fire ebbing from it that had a fierce burning inside her body. She ignored the feeling and turned standing and going to the window. She opened the blinds and surprisingly no onslaught of intense light hit her. A dim color glowed across the fields and the waters as children jumping and flying through the air to engage in morning play met her eyes. She looked out the window pressing her face up to it as she sighed. What would happen when they discovered she wasn't there? Maybe they would think the usual thing and start searching across the watery for her.

The country that the humans and vampires inhabited was called Teris. It had all kinds of places the main ones being the entrance to Teris, the watery, the gathering place, the smithy, the heavens, the forests, and the beaches that inhabited the beautiful land. It was seperated from various worlds full of all the mythical creatures you could want for. Faeries, unicorns, dragons, demon dogs, vampires, and even humans. The most interesting thing was that there was such a hybrid as a vampire dog demon in Teris. Most of the time the worlds of mythical creatures stayed separate except in this case. Inuyasha's family and her own came from different worlds and had started the whole cycle of creating this one.

A powerful bonk on the head all the sudden overcame kagome and she fell back onto her back in surprise as she rubbed it gently. Upon her stomach sporting a large bump was a little boy very small. He didn't even look porportioned correctly.  He had huge golden lab colored feet a puffy little same colored tail. He wore a green chinese shirt with a fox embroidered on it. His pants were regular green also just a bit puffy around his legs. He wore no shoes whatsoever. As he looked up into her eyes she saw an ocean colored green and tousled orange hair that seemed match him well.

The green eyes slowly began to fill up with tears and he sobbed pitefully into her shirt crying in pain as he weeped out. Kagome looked down at him and felt compassion for the poor little child and she gently patted his head shushing him and telling him it was alright.

“Hey, it's ok, come on tell me what's wrong. Could you tell me your name?” she asked quietly rubbing his back gently.

He nuzzled into her chest comfortably before he looked up and spoke to her shakily.

“I'm Shippo. I'm a fox demon. My father threw me into this world to keep me from he being killed but he-he- he might be killed by the Thunder Brother's whaaa!” he cried out sobbing and sniffling.

“I wanted to help him so I charged out of the hiding place and father had to protect me. I have to go back and help him I can't leave him alone!” he cried out.

“Shippo, shhh, it's ok listen your father threw you into this dimension to protect you. He'll call you back to the gathering Place when it's safe you.”

“Ga-gathering place?”

Kagome stood holding him close as she walked to the window pointing out. “It's the place that all loved ones get called back or go to different worlds. If you are needed back in your world you'll end up at the gathering place and it will use the longing you have to reunite with your father to get you back there with him.” She said with a smile. “Cheer up, I'll sure he'll be alright.”

“Thank you Kagome, but I don't know anyone here.”

“Well what am I chopped liver?” Kagome asked and Shippo looked confused for a second before he nodded with a smile and took Kagome's hand.

“Then will you be my Mommy while I'm here?” he asked his eyes sparkling. Kagome blushed and nodded she'd never been called a Mommy exactly before and the simple thought of such made her think of Inuyasha. Not to mention what needed to happen in order to become a Mommy.

“What's wrong Kagome?” he asked curiously and Kagome only shook her head.
 
“You need some sleep Shippo come on let's lay down.” And Kagome layed down on the bed. Once Shippo had fallen asleep she looked to the side unsurely.
 
Kagome shifted upright as she bunched the sheets in her fingers. Everything that had happened was running through her mind and she had no clue what to do exactly. Running away was an idea mind yet it was also the furthest thing she was thinking of. Her neck was burning intensely from the bit she had received with a longing for something she couldn't describe at all.
 
Her eyes closed slowly as her restless heart went to sleep. Little did she know the future that awaited her as the dim sun staying steady in the sky.
 
A pair of soft golden eyes slowly opened as Inuyasha threw off his sheets quickly. He was anxious as ever to see Kagome again especially after that last kiss he had given her. He licked his lips at the taste of her neck and only could long for more. Hurrying out he suddenly smelled the scent of a male fox demon. Growling loudly he hurried faster and found Kagome's room. He began to turn red as he heard her moaning a sound he had only heard before last night. He quietly opened the door and was surprised to see her panting in a painful sweat as her neck was throbbing a silver color. Inuyasha tried to surpress the feelings of arousal that welled up inside him as he saw her laying there lips open, shirt slightly ridden up her tummy, and long legs spread over the sheets. He wanted to take her now more than anything but before such a thing happened he knew he should plan. She was however human.
 
Shippo laid on Kagome's chest comfortably as his head nestled like a little child's into her breast. Inuyasha growled as he stomped over to the bed and suddenly picked up the fox child by the tail. “Who are you brat?” he asked and was only rewarded with a loud snore at that Inuyasha abruptly shook Shippo literally out of his sleep. His green eyes slowly opened to set on a strong full demon dog apparently.
 
“Unnnh?” he asked sleepily swaying in the air by his tail.
 
“Grr, I asked you a question.” Inuyasha growled out. Kagome slowly sat up her shirt falling off one of her shoulders as she got off the bed walking over to Inuyasha and looked at him curiously. She took Shippou into her arms easily from him and walked straight back to the bed without a word.
 
“Heey, wench I didn't say you could take in a demon into my house.” Inuyasha said indignantly.
 
“I didn't say you could bring me here did I Inuyasha? Or would you rather I leave?” she asked a bit snippily.
 
“Damnit! I came down here to check on you not to argue.” He growled angrily. Kagome turned halfway to look at him as she sat Shippou down gently.
 
“Then come on, I need to get something else to wear anyway.” She said and at that she took Inuyasha's hand and walked him out of the room. Once the door was shut Inuyasha had Kagome pinned to the door his body pressed close against her and his hands on either side of her waist.
 
“I didn't say you could get away with being so rude to me bitch.” He growled angrily as his tail swished in an annoyed state his ears erect into the air.
 
“Ohh, calm down Inuyasha, I just woke up-” and she gave a small yawn and reached up to caress his ears. “Don't be getting so upset so early.”
 
Inuyasha groaned and his hands slipped to surround her waist as he nuzzled his ears into her hands pulling her close against him. Kagome giggled a bit and leaned forward letting her tongue come out to lick the inside of one of his ears gently. Before she could get to the next one Inuyasha was already kissing and sucking on the place where he left his mark as his hands wandered down to her behind caressing one cheek lovingly the other was traveling up her shirt. Kagome blushed and reached to pull his hand down as she let out a pant of pleasure as he licked her neck gently.
 
“Inuyasha we're moving too fast…” she said breathlessly and slowly she felt him pulling away from her.
 
“No we aren't that smell of that other male is on you come with me.” He said and hurriedly Kagome was in his arms. Before Kagome knew it she was at his room and laying on his bed.
 
“The scent is too strong I have to make it mine.” He whispered aggressively into her ear as he reached down and let his hands go under her shirt to cup her bare breast.
 
“Ungh…Inu I'm not ready.” She whimpered out but she felt so ready she could feel herself getting excited and she wanted Inuyasha at this very moment but she knew she shouldn't move into things so fast especially when Inuyasha probably felt nothing but physical attraction for her. Suddenly she met his eyes that were blood red with blue pupils. She gasped as she met them and at that Inuyasha seemed to go wild.
 
“I have to taste you.” He moaned out and his head went where his hand had been as his lips gently suckled her breast into his mouth his fangs lightly cutting into the sensitive skin.
 
“No! No! Inuyasha no!” Kagome cried out and she finally got enough strength to push him back. Her chest rose and fell as she panted his blood red eyes terrifying and exciting her at the same time. At this he growled angrily and pushed her forcibly into the bed biting into her neck hard.
 
Kagome cried out loudly and at that cry Inuyasha's eyes slowly faded back to golden. He gently began licking up the blood and could oddly enough smell Kagome's tears. He had been in a dreamlike state not able to tell that what had taken place was reality until he pulled back. His eyes turned terrified as he saw Kagome lying there in tears looking up at him with such fear in her eyes.
 
“Kagome-I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I-.” Inuyasha couldn't even speak anymore he was so ashamed at himself. Kagome's breasts were bleeding slowly and her eyes were leaking tears.
 
“Leave me alone Inuyasha just go away!” she yelled at him as she covered herself with her hands shamefully her head turning to the side.
 
“I can't leave you alone, Sango's the only one who could take care of you and you need that fox too I couldn't help what happened I can't control it when I turn full demon.”
 
“Well you should have.” She said sitting up and wiping her eyes. “I told you to stop why didn't you stop!” she yelled angrily as she grabbed the sheet covering herself with it as she tried to slink off the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he leaned against her neck and Kagome jumped as she felt something wet hit her neck but it wasn't his tongue.
 
“Inu-yasha?” she asked questionably.
 
“Don-don't look at me.” He said with a breaking voice. “I just-I tried so hard to wait but you were so beautiful and I wanted to at least taste you. I didn't want to hurt you. I know that you're human and that I'm a demon. But this mark I gave you it makes it almost irresistible to me.”
 
“Still you ought to consider my feelings. I feel like that too. I can't forgive you right away Inuyasha. Just give me some time okay.”
 
“I, just, I'll give you some time please let me do one thing for you.”
 
“What Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha turned her gently to face him and Kagome could see the dried tears upon his cheeks. He truthfully must have not been able to stop at all.
 
“I want to…” he blushed and looked to the side before looking back up at her. “Let me heal the wound I made.” He asked pleadingly.
“Can't I do that myself?” she asked shyly bringing the sheet closer.
 
Inuyasha's hand reached out timidly and slowly pulled away the sheet she had covering her. “No, I can heal it please let me heal your wounds Kagome.”
 
Kagome nodded preparing for him to near her but as Inuyasha reached to touch her shirt Kagome flinched back. At this Inuyasha's eyes looked sad and he pulled back nodding to her as he gave her the sheet covering her with it.
 
“Go on back to the room Kagome. Sango will watch over you until you feel better.” He said with a sad mumble and helped Kagome onto her feet. Kagome looked at him curiously for a second before she nodded.
 
“Thank you Inuyasha. I promise that I'll try and feel better soon okay.”
 
“Yeah…” he mumbled out his eyes still down to the ground. Kagome walked forward and took his hand hugging Inuyasha affectionately.
 
“Please give me some time Inu- just a little bit of time.” She asked kindly. She could feel Inuyasha nod into her neck and she pulled away but stayed standing in front of him. She slowly pulled him down to her neck he gently kissed and licked over it before pulling away. At that Kagome left the room and Inuyasha went to his bed sinking into it.
 
“Oh I screwed up bad.” He said as he put his head in his hands. Kagome leaned against his doorway looking down sadly.
 
“Inuyasha…”
 
Well everyone I finally posted my story. Bascially this is a reply to everyone! Sorry for not posting. I had ideas for another chapter but since I got a job and went to MTAC an anime convention I'm been very busy sorries for not posting but here's your second chappie enjoy my friends.