InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Vampire Inu's ❯ Healing Wounds ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone thank you for reviewing so fast you have inspired me to write another chapter. So we shall continue on with where we left off. Tell me in your reviews though a little more meat on them. I love getting reviews being asked to update but I want to know what you want out of the story. Forgive the many errors that will probably be in here because I'm getting this out fast. Tell me first of all what you like and dislike about my characters and which characters you'd like put into the story. I'm not big on San/Mir so there might be a side couple to that but Inuyasha and Kagome will be our main focus. Also this chapter you have to look forward to the beginning of a situation that will cause the plot to spring. Please give me a bit longer reviews if you can but I thank you for all the reviews you've given me thus far. I hope you enjoy Chapter three Of Vampire Inus,
Healing Wounds
Warning there's a little bit of Yuri in this chapter
 
Kagome's pushed herself away from Inuyasha's door and began walking on to her room. She slowly opened the doorway and suddenly heard her name being yelled and felt a pounce on her chest. The little fox demon Shippo was there and was currently nuzzling into her chest comfortably.
 
“Kagome why do you smell like that demon who was in here before?” he asked in a curious tone.
 
“No reason Shippo, just don't worry about it ok.”
 
“But I really wanna know! Come on Kagome please tell me!” he asked pulling and tugging on her shirt.
 
Kagome flinched and shook her head fervently before she pushed Shippo away sitting him on the floor. “I TOLD YOU NO!” she yelled angrily as she walked past him to the bed flinging herself upon it as tears came down her cheeks and the sound of crying was heard so loud to Shippo's sensitive ears his sensitive nose was also picking up on a scent one not so foreign to him which was in fact blood. He could see the red bleeding through Kagome's shirt and jumped onto the bed as he pushed her shoulder timidly.
 
“Kagome he didn't…drink from you did he?” he asked he had no idea why a human would be with a youkai at least in his world he had never heard of such a thing. Vampire youkai's didn't even exist anymore at least not silver dog demon ones anyway. That guy who's name was apparently Inuyasha was the first he had seen. He hadn't seemed so tame and kind either compared to how gentle and loving Kagome was to him.
 
“Well did he? Kagome come on answer me!” he said avidly pushing her shoulder harder. Kagome shook her head into the pillow and wouldn't utter a word. Inuyasha had done nothing of the sort. He wouldn't do such again. Despite that Kagome could not forget the pain she felt when he had sunk his fangs into her tender neck.
 
She winced at the very thought of it and covered her eyes to try and hide her tears. Suddenly the door to the room opened abruptly and Kagome turned with tear stained eyes up to it. There stood a tall woman with long brown hair reaching down to her waist in a white kimono with dark pink edges and a green apron like wrap holding in the bottom. She had the sleeves of her kimono tied back with a white cloth and had her hands on her hips as she looked upon Kagome. Shippo's eyes widened and he turned to Kagome and said quickly.
 
“I'll be right back.” And then all the sudden he ran out the door past her. Kagome watched him go worriedly but didn't get up figuring he knew what he was doing and would be safe here in the castle. She suddenly looked up and met the woman's eyes in front of her.
 
“You shouldn't be crying there.” She said in a stern voice as she came over to Kagome who was currently wiping her eyes.
 
“Ar-are you Sango?” she asked curiously.
 
“Yeah, before you say another word I'm not a human I'm not a vampire I'm a hybrid let's get that straight right now. Their even.” She said in a voice almost as if explaining to a 5 year old. “Of course you and your family care nothing but for the blood you think that just because your full blooded you can hate on all the rest of us well I'll tell you wh-”
 
“That's not true. I don't feel that way at all.” Kagome said in a low voice. Her eyes were sad and her tears dried still it was obvious that she had been crying.
 
“Bu-”
 
“Don't say just because my family or my side of the race believes one thing that all of us believe it. I am only a member of that family my mind is nowhere near the same as theirs. Think of that before you put someone down will you.” She said angrily turning on her side to face the other way.
 
“Hmm…you've got some spunk for a human.”
 
“I did flip Inuyasha over you know…” Kagome said absently.
 
“No…I don't believe you.” Sango said disbelievingly. “Inuyasha's never let anyone get the better of him he's the best trained in fighting over almost everyone in the castle. He can even hold his own against me, why would a human be able to best him.”
 
“Because this human can.” She said with a bit of a side smile.
 
“Heh! Kagome. I think me and you are gonna get along just fine. Listen I'm sorry for all that stuff I said it's just well. Over here in the vampire lands we have lots of problems with fellow hybrids who change sides. It's like their ashamed of what they are being, half vampire that is.”
 
“Well that's okay, we have the same problem over in my lands.” She said looking up at Sango. “Humans are thought to be weak so the hybrids much prefer to be vampire.”
 
“Heh, I always thought it was the other way around.”
 
“Well now you know.” Kagome said with a shrug.
 
“Why were you crying before Kagome?” Sango asked curiously before Kagome could answer she saw the blood leaking from her chest.
 
“Did Inuyasha do that to you?!” she asked rapidly and quickly leaned over the bed reaching for Kagome's shirt. Kagome flinched back and shook her head.
 
“No, no don't.” she said holding it down sharply.
 
“You have to let me see, you don't want to leave it just bleeding like that now do you?” Sango asked curiously. Kagome shook her head and Sango shrugged reaching for it again but Kagome continued to hold it down.
 
“Darn it, let go.” She said sharply and ripped Kagome's hands away from her shirt pinning them above her head with one hand. She used the other to abruptly lift Kagome's shirt above her chest as she looked upon the bleeding and fang marks on her breast.
 
“Inuyasha must have gone full demon.” Sango said in a stoic voice and Kagome shook her head pulling at her wrists as she tried to get free of Sango's hold. She felt terribly uncomfortable from the position she was in and her wrists felt sore from the tight grip.
 
“Let me go, let go right now.” She said shamefully and was able to get one wrist free from her hold pulling her shirt halfway down to cover herself.
 
“Well looks like there's only one way to fix this.” Sango said and Kagome's hand came up to push against Sango's nearing face trying to get her to move away. Sango quickly grabbed her other hand and pinned it above her head. Her free hand came up to push Kagome's shirt up as her tongue came out to lick the fanged indentions on her breasts. Kagome winced as she felt a sting overcoming her from the healing nutrients in Sango's saliva after about only two licks on the injured spot Sango was flung back off of Kagome and she was enclosed in a silver light.
 
“He marked you?” she asked in surprise and quickly sat up on her haunches to look at him. Kagome nodded hurriedly pulling down her shirt. Sango tapped her nose in question and shrugged. “I guess you'll just have to wait then.”
 
“Huh?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
“A vampire inflicted wound came only be healed by a vampire. I guess because he marked you he's the only one who can heal you. It won't sting anymore for a few days but sooner or later you'll have to ask for his help in healing your wound.”
 
“But, I don't know if I can.”
 
“Well your going to have to try.” She said standing up and heading to the door.
 
“Thanks Sango.” Kagome said covering herself with the sheet.
 
“Eh, it's no problem I am the castle nurse you know.”
 
“You do that to everybody.”
 
“Well yeah everyone even the men of the castle which sometimes isn't so great since they stink and even worse some of them make wounds just so I'll heal them.” She said with a wince.
 
“Well I hope you don't have too many cases of that.”
 
“Thanks, I'll be checking up on you okay.”
 
“Okay, bye.”
 
“See ya.” Sango said and with that she was gone out of the room.
 
Kagome put her sheets up to her nose as she looked down into the white expanse. She was going to have to ask Inuyasha for his help. It wasn't that she didn't want his help that wasn't it at all but he was different than Sango because Inuyasha felt something special behind it. That was what made her so afraid to let him in.
 
Well here's another chapter, hope ya'll enjoy, don't know when I'll update next but this is thanks for lot of reviews see yah!