InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Vampire Inu's ❯ What Really Hurts ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mic Mic: Hey readers far and near from media miner, to aff.net and good ol' fanfiction.net thanks for reading my story. Here's the next chapter for you.
I know it's been a while but I was working and all but this time I have been working hard. I'll try and please ya'll with this chappie. ^_~
 
Inuyasha had gone off upstairs. He abruptly kicked off his boots and pulling off his short sleeved black shirt to exchange it roughly with a comfortable white tee. The smell of Kagome's tears reeked the black shirt and he ripped it to pieces throwing it out the window in his anger. He pulled off his pants happy to settle in his sleeping boxers as he laid down in the bed preparing to get to sleep. It didn't take long before he tossed back over to sit up on the edge of the bed with his elbows resting on his knees.
 
“I can't stand it, being away from Kagome even now…” he said quietly. In his mind he was thinking of the first time he met her and he was becoming a bit frustrated. Inuyasha wasn't used to being dependant on someone else and it bothered him yet at the same time being with Kagome felt so good it took away the bother.
 
Standing Inuyasha quickly hurried down the stairs to the guest room and saw Kagome turned on her side looking towards the window. She looked forlorn almost as if she wanted to get somewhere away from where she was now. At that thought Inuyasha's ears slumped a bit although he couldn't blame her since he had hurt her badly and technically kidnapped her. In quick strides he was on knees his chin on the edge of her bed. He bawled his hands into fists as his nails pierced his own skin. Blood filled the air and as it did he suddenly felt a warm hand enveloping his own then suddenly a warm wetness. He looked up to see Kagome gently licking at the blood on his hands apparently unconsciously. He attempted to pull his hands away as that move was arousing him already. That was the last thing he needed right now.
 
Kagome rolled over and pulled his hand closer so it laid upon her heart the very place his own teeth had nicked her skin. Inuyasha leaned over the bed his arms on either side of her. She was so close his body was screaming for him to touch her telling him she'd never know in her sleep that she might even respond that way. But the feelings and respect he had for her stopped him and he gave her cheek a gentle stroke before he pulled his hand away and hurried out of the room.
 
Kagome was having sweet dreams. They almost seemed to reflect the future it was another world. A world filled with nothing but hybrids however there wasn't any hate. Kagome stood beside Inuyasha holding their little boy as he gently stroked her cheek looking down on her with love and admiration as they looked out over Teris. Her heart was brimming with a feeling of love back for him as she leaned her head against his shoulder. She truly never wanted to leave his side.
 
Kagome's eyes opened as she leaned and sat up. She licked her lips and could taste blood on them. She wanted to go to Inuyasha tell him it was alright but she was worried that that would be a lie.
 
`Inuyasha's been here.' She thought to herself as she noticed the indention on the bed and the small trail of blood that was left there. Her eyes glanced to the tuft of orange fur lying beside her and she recognized that it was Shippo. He had been so jealous before. Maybe that was why he had done it.
 
`Inuyasha was that the reason?' She began thinking to herself for a bit.
 
She couldn't lie; Kagome had met guys who practically begged her to have their children. She didn't consider herself the most beautiful woman on Earth yet she knew that she was okay enough if so many guys wished her to be theirs. She was after all the last pureblooded human left. Since she was a girl she was the one to have the children and she could make sure they were taken care of and raised in the “human” way.
 
Kagome had always disliked the social order she was built to live in. How could she like it? It caused her to be alone and isolated for practically all of her life. Boys were something foreign to her especially those that had vampire in them. She always thought he must be dangerous, something to be feared but Inuyasha instilled every emotion inside her with happiness.
 
She never accepted or even considered any of their offers. She wanted someone who didn't care about blood `But the truth is…I do care. I want someone with human blood that's close to mine, I do want to carry on my family's name and make them proud.' What would they think of her traitorous heart now that she wanted to lie in the arms of a vampire inu? They would be ashamed of her but what made Kagome so confused was the fact that she didn't seem to care.
 
He walked to the doorway of the room cautiously and swallowed. He tightly clutched the package he had brought with him. She hadn't come to him was she still mad and angry. Knocking softly he gulped. Why was he so afraid? The most she could do was reject him and wasn't so bad was it. The answer he knew was yes, it was so bad. Kagome was special to him. She was the one he had chosen be she human or not. He didn't think he would ever forget the pleasure that overtook him as his mouth was filled with her sweet breast. He knew it would be much more delightful next time when she accepted it wholeheartedly maybe even begged him for it. Inuyasha got lost in his thoughts as a scenario over took his mind:
 
Inuyasha's Fantasy~~__)(((
 
Kagome sat there on the bed covering herself with only a sheet. He could easily tell that the rest of her body was naked. From where he stood he could even smell her arousal ebbing out even more powerful just from looking over his body. “Kagome I came to see you.” He uttered seductively walking in heavy steps towards her bed.
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she looked up at him shyly. “Oh Inuyasha, I should never have pushed you away. I wanted you to take me from the moment you came to my room. I secretly wished for you and only you to have me.
 
“Kagome.” Inuyasha said in surprise as he stared at the now shy and very aroused Kagome who was shifting her legs together uncomfortably.
 
“I-I want you so much that it hurts. Oh please, take this pain away from me.” Kagome begged falling down on the bed letting the sheet fall from her hand.
 
“Sure~” Inuyasha said coolly sauntering over to Kagome to lay over her.
 
“Heh, I know you're a virgin, aren't you my bitch.” He said teasingly as he licked her neck his fangs nipping the sides of the skin.
 
“Oh, Inuyasha…I get so hot when you talk dirty like that to me. Oh please more.”
 
“You like it when I call you that don't you.” Inuyasha's smirk was almost hard to contain.
 
“Mmhm.” She mumbled a deep blush on her cheeks. “Please don't tease me Inu…I want you in me so bad…”
 
“I know Kagome.” Inuyasha drolled on smoothly as he continued his licking on her neck causing many moans to come from Kagome as she grinded up against him.
 
“I can't take much more, don't torture me like this.” She pleaded as she looked up at him pitifully.
 
“Come on Kagome…” he encouraged and reached a hand down to grab her hip and arch it up against his hard, long, and very impressive erection.
 
“Inuyasha, it feels pretty big. I don't know if I could handle it.” Her cheeks took on a blush as she looked to the side gasping as Inuyasha grinded his clothed body against her his arms wrapping around her waist bringing her close.
 
“But you want it don't you Kagome?” he asked looking into her eyes causing her blush to deepen. “Sometimes to get what we want we have to endure a little pain. Now wrap your legs around my waist that's my good girl.” He ordered his voice deepened as he felt her body near his and get even closer. It was true he wanted Kagome; he wanted her so bad he didn't know how he could stand to just tease her with the possibility of making love.
 
Yes, that's what it would be. He cared about her and this wouldn't be as his parents had planned. Not just a fake ceremony and then sex in order to recreate the race, but mating which meant their hearts and minds would be joined together. That was what he wanted with Kagome, for her to be his body and soul. However, right now was the fun part.
 
“Inu…”Kagome moaned out panting from all the grinding and pushing she had been doing to desperately try and get closer to him.
 
“Hmm, what was that?” he asked as his finger trailed teasingly up and down her pale delicate skin.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome cried out angrily. “Fine if you won't touch me then we can play this game another way.”
 
“Eh?” Inuyasha uttered. This wasn't the way his scenario was supposed to go. She was supposed to be currently begging for him to stick it in, pull it out, or at least taste the rainbow.
 
“Hmph, now it's your turn.” Kagome said and she flipped him on his back straddling him as her hands reached inside his pants and began caressing him.
 
“K-Kagome.” Inuyasha stammered.
 
“Yes Inuyasha? Yes Inu? Yes….” She drawled on and Inuyasha was pulled form his fantasy by the sound of Kagome's true voice.
 
“Yes…” Kagome said quietly from her place on her bed.
 
All the sudden he felt his loins spring to life as thoughts of pushing that door open and making good on the promise of the mark filled his head.
 
“Uh, it's me Inuyasha.” He said a bit unsurely. It wasn't like him to feel this way.
 
“Inuyasha…come in.” she said looking to the side as she fiddled with the sheet nervously.
 
Inuyasha opened the door quickly walking in before she could change her mind. “Why haven't you come Kagome?” he asked his ears slumping visibly showing his disappointment.
 
“What do you want Inuyasha?” Kagome said a bit coldly as she continued fiddling with the sheet.
 
“You can't answer a question with a question.” He said agitated at her sudden attitude.
 
“I'll do whatever I want.” She snapped back angrily.
 
“I suppose prisoners do have free reign within their cage.” He said answered coldly with a glare directed at her.
 
“Is that what I am to you…simply a prisoner?” She uttered her eyes directed downwards.
 
“You might as well be. It isn't like you want to be here with me at all.” He said with a humph.
 
“How am I supposed to feel?! You kidnapped me and…drank from me.” She said with a blush. At those words Inuyasha dropped the package he had to the floor.
 
“In more than just the usual places is that what's bothering you.” He asked. In quick strides he was beside her his hands trapping her on her space on the bed as he crawled into leaning in so his body pressed against hers.
 
“Did you so quickly forget my promise? The one I made.” His hand reached up to bravely trail across her shirt where her injured chest was.
 
“I made a promise to heal you. Can you truthfully blame me for feeling the way that I do? I marked you woman do you not realize that I'm on fire, I know you can feel it.” He said pressing tighter against her.
 
Kagome closed one of her eyes as his cheek pressed against hers. It was true she could feel him pressed against her every inch of her flesh that he managed to touch was on fire. Was this really love she was feeling or was it only lust?
 
“Inuyasha…you don't love me.” Kagome stated looking into the pillow.
 
“I want you, that's enough.”
 
“No it isn't not for me…I need more than just touching and want, I need you to want me around, to care about me to love me. Because I…”
 
“I don't need silly things like whatever you humans call love, I want you around so that I can touch you and take you.” He said leaning over and licking her neck rather enthusiastically.
 
“So, you'll never love me?” she asked feeling tears build up.
 
“I don't even know what love is.” He said simply before resuming his licking. Kagome immediately pushed against his chest and he quickly moved away sitting up. He could hear her sniffling and covering her face.
 
“Get out! I want to go back home…I wish I'd never met you, your just a dirty vampire! That's all you are, just like all the boys at home, you only want me for my body and that's all. Anyone who would want me just wanted my power, my body they only pretended to like me. There were prettier girls out there-”
 
“You're beautiful enough. I like how you are now.” He said simply with a shrug of his shoulders.
 
“Yeah now you do! But what happens when some prettier vampire girl comes along huh! One that's closer to your blood. You'll just take her too and I'll be left alone, unpure and you'll never…ever love me.”
 
“Kagome…”he trailed off pushing her up to look him in the eyes.
 
“You ask me to do something I know nothing about. I don't mean to make you feel in pain. I'm only living a life that I know.” He said with a sad smile.
 
Kagome looked up in his eyes and could truly understand that he meant everything her said. His feelings were true…what little feelings he did have for her. She couldn't blame him for that.
 
“I'm sorry, it's just I've always wanted love, I believed that you did care for me, but I guess I can be try to be happy with what you can give me.”
 
“Here.” Inuyasha said picking up the package from the floor and handing it to her.
 
“Huh what is this?” she asked curiously unwrapping it.
 
“It's a haori jacket. Mine actually descended from my ancestors who gave it to me. I wear it all the time. I wanted you to have it.” He said with a shy smile moving to wrap it around her shoulders.
 
“Thank you…Inuyasha. It's really warm. It smells like you.” She said and he pulled her close to cuddle into him.
 
“I want you close to me Kagome and that's all.” He said simply as he leaned his head upon hers.
 
Kagome nodded with a sad smile. “It's…ok.” She said simply. They sat there holding each other for a while and then Inuyasha left having to go talk to his parents about something or other.
 
She sighed it was rather boring without him and Kagome didn't know what she would do if she was discovered she just laid there in the bed the pain coming over her.
 
`Inuyasha thinking about you…it hurts.' Slowly her eyes shut as tears fell from them and she rested on the cool bed.
 
&^^%#%#%#%^One week later#%#%#%^$$^^*&&!$#%%&%^^$
 
Kagome smiled as walked down the halls a bit happier than usual. So what if Inuyasha hadn't come to see her the whole week who cared about silly things like that. And so what if Inuyasha wouldn't love her it didn't matter anyway. She didn't matter. Who cared about some vampire dog anyway certainly not her. She was just walking up the stairs to strengthen her legs. She wasn't even going to really go by his room she was just passing along this hallway was all. And just peeking into his room because she was curious of what it looked like she didn't really remember.
 
Kagome sighed in relief as she noticed him lying on the bed asleep on his back with both hands curled up by his chest and his legs lying up in the air. She chuckled slightly as she felt her heart warm at his position. He was always trying to act so tough yet here he was sleeping just like a dog.
 
`I just want to see something then I'll go.' She thought walking over to him. She stood over him as she took in the slightly rough contours of his face and the angry expression he maintained even while sleeping. `He really is adorable.' She thought as her hand tenderly ran across his cheek. At that movement Inuyasha turned his head his tongue coming out to lick her hand affectionately.
 
“Kagome…your mine……” he mumbled but his voice sounded sweet and affectionate as if he didn't want to lose her.
 
Kagome felt her heart clench as he spoke his words. He was making her want to stay here with him and always love him. `Inuyasha…you can't do this to me.' With that she quickly tried to move away but his hand caught her pulling her close and she fell onto the bed on top of him.
 
Inuyasha's arms surrounded her tightly bringing her close. “Mmmm.” He cooed nuzzling into her hair and neck. “My mate…” his words curled into her ears like a sweet harmony and it struck her. This time she was able to finally pull away and Inuyasha whined in protest but Kagome ignored it running quickly out of the room.
 
`No no no! I can't be falling in love with him, not now not ever.' She said shaking her head. Hurrying down the stairs she quickly entered her room opening the door and there stood Shippo an orange glow around him as he floated in the air.
 
“Shippo! Come down what are you doing.” She asked rushing towards him but her hands went right through him.
 
“Kagome. My Father's calling me back, he's okay we're gonna make it.”
 
“Shippo…your going home now.”
 
“Mmm. Please Kagome be happy here.” He said smiling a bit sadly and with those words he disappeared.
 
Kagome sighed as she softly touched the small tuft of fur Shippo had left with a smile. It was nice to have someone else around who you could hug and play with but it was sad that Shippo had to leave so soon.
 
“I guess people can leave me quicker than I think.” Kagome said out loud with a sad smile as she curled her fingers in the sheets. It was hard to do, to come to terms with but as she thought about it, she was hit like a rock. What would happen if she wasn't with Inuyasha anymore if something happened to him? `No Inuyasha's strong nothing could ever-' but at that she realized just how quickly Shippo had gone if Shippo's father could be hurt badly couldn't Inuyasha just as well.
 
`If he left me…I just don't know what I would do.' The thought hit her of Inuyasha walking away as it played in her mind.
 
`“I told you from the beginning that I never loved you.”' She could hear it already his cold voice as he walked her laying there watching him and her whole race hating her for her decision. “But what can I do, I don't want to be without him. Inuyasha…why can't you love me…like I…like I love you…” her words trailed off as she let herself descend her head and crystal tears falling into the pillow. It was turning into just another story of two people who could never be together and a one-sided love.
 
&^^%#%#%#%^ 4 weeks later#%#%#%^$$^^*&&!$#%%&%^^$
 
“Sango have you seen Inuyasha?” she asked curiously to the maid sweeping the floors.
 
“Nope he's been out doing something going to school or running cross the lands not sure what that boy's up to just know something's kept him busy. Why don't you go see him?”
 
“That's okay I was just a little curious.” She said hurriedly tinges of a blush on her cheeks. As she walked off the other direction her eyes lit up as she saw Inuyasha in the hall and slightly swallowed nervously as she glanced forward.
 
“Oh hey Kagome. How you been sorry I've been a bit busy for a while.” He said a bit uncomfortably as he put his hand behind his head.
 
“Ah yeah well that's okay.” She said with a smile up at him. “I've been fine really.” She was trying to act natural like she hadn't missed him at all. He seemed to be acting as if he hadn't been away from her for nearly a month.
 
“Mm.” he said with a nod a yawn quickly came from his mouth as he leaned forward his breath coming across her neck as he looked it over.
 
“You haven't forgotten me so soon right?” he asked curiously as he glanced up at her his breath still trailing over it sending shivers up her spine.
 
“N-No Inuyasha.” She mumbled she reached up to put her hands on his shoulders but he quickly rose up away from her neck.
 
“Well that's good I knew that you wouldn't.” and with a smirk and wink Inuyasha headed the other way. Kagome felt her whole body tingle as her eyes watched him walk away. She couldn't seem to move or reply to him. It felt like at that moment she had broken. As she had spent the weeks alone with not even Shippo to keep her company she had felt that loneliness. Her feet ached to step forward and her fingers longed to latch onto the fabric of his rough cotton t-shirt. However she found that she didn't the only thing she could do was stand there and say,
 
“Bye.”
 
Mic Mic: Everyone I can't apologize enough for the ridiculous wait but it seems I just ended up putting this off and getting busy with making vids on youtube and writing GaaHina stories forgive me. Next chapter is a lemon a long one and it's already written so it won't be a long wait like last time.
 
Please review if you don't mind too much thank you for still reading^^
Mic Mic