InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Off Again, On Again ❯ Off Again, On Again ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
AN: This was written as a gift!fic I offered to my flist at LiveJournal in the spirit of the season. I probably should have warned, if you ask for Sess/Kag, be careful what you wish for!
 
Prompt from dreaming_trees: I'm in the mood for hooooot, naughty, down-n-dirty, no-holds-barred lovin'. Either Sess/Kag or Sess/Rin, your choice (let your AU muse loose). Snow and icicles optional.
 
 
Warning: Lemon
 
 
Off Again, On Again
 
 
“Oh, gods… right there…” Kagome moaned as he plowed into her welcoming body over and over again.
 
He chuckled as he flipped them over so that she was on top. He could see her outline against the bright moonlight dancing off of the snow covered ground and trees outside and filtering in around the edges of the blinds. His brow furrowed as he realized just how much light was bleeding into the room, but relaxed when she moaned again as she rode him.
 
He slid his hands up her slick, sweat-drenched sides to her breasts so that he could cup and squeeze them as she rode his cock. Her head was thrown back and her hair thrashing wildly behind her as she bounced up and down along his length.
 
His frown of worry turning into a grin, he continued to play with her breasts with one hand while the fingers of the other trailed down to her naval and then to just in front of where they were joined. Reaching between their glistening bodies, he started to rub her hardened swollen nub.
 
Kagome cried out as she came, and then fell forward on his chest, teasing his nipples with her manicured fingertips. “You still haven't cum yet, have you,” she whispered.
 
She was used to him not speaking when they were together like this. She didn't understand why except that he had a difficult time “performing” if she could see or hear him. Therefore, they were always together like now, in total darkness. He let her know what he wanted by his touch.
 
Her question was answered for her as she felt him roll them to their sides as he pulled out. His hands guided her on to her hands and knees and she grinned. She had to admit that she liked it this way, too.
 
Kagome spread her knees and braced herself on her elbows and felt him drive into her with his thick, hard shaft. He grunted as he hammered into her, setting all of her nerves on edge once again as her breasts bounced back and forth with the rhythm of his thrusts. His hands tightly gripped her, his nails digging into her flesh as he held her in place to keep from driving her into the headboard.
 
She could almost feel the veins of his cock against her slick walls as he sought his release. She was panting now as she felt another orgasm building inside of her. Kagome pressed her face against the pillow as she tried to give him even more of an angle. The slight change in her body worked, and she heard him cry out as he spilled himself inside of her, filling her with his seed they hoped would help create a new life.
 
She raised herself up before the blood rush to her head gave her a pounding headache. She could feel her lover gently humping her as he remained joined with her.
 
Kagome was still out of breath as she said, “My gods, that was fantastic.” Reaching over to turn on the lamp by the bedside table, she said, I just wish I could see you when we make love.”
 
She heard two gasps as the light flooded the room and looked over her shoulder. The man she was intimately connected with, the one she'd been fucking like a bunny, was not her husband InuYasha, but his brother Sesshomaru.
 
InuYasha was sitting in the chair in the corner, watching, his eyes now very wide.
 
Kagome pulled away from the elder brother and yanked the bed sheet up to cover herself. “What the fuck is going on here? InuYasha, why am I fucking Sesshomaru instead of you like I thought I was?”
 
Tears were actually running down her husband's face. He tried to speak, but nothing came out.
 
Sesshomaru pulled on a pair of sleeping pants and set down on the edge of the bed. “We can explain.”
 
“This had better be good,” Kagome snapped back. “You realize I may be pregnant with your child now instead of my husband's—” Her eyes popped wide open. “That's it, isn't it? He's sterile and knew how much I wanted a child, so you… because he really wanted a child, too.”
 
“I'm not sterile, I'm gay,” InuYasha whispered from his corner, still looking miserable. “I thought…”
 
Sesshomaru continued for him, “He thought if there was anyone he could love and have a normal relationship with, it was you. He's always adored you and thought that maybe… well he thought he could actually manage to have sex with you like a husband and wife should… but remember your honeymoon?”
 
Kagome blushed, though in embarrassment for her husband. “He couldn't get it up. He said he was just too tired and stressed from everything. He couldn't stop apologizing… he kept telling me it wasn't my fault, but in a way, I guess it was…”
 
“He came to me after you returned and begged for my help. He wanted you to be happy, and you both wanted to have children…” Sesshomaru explained.
 
“But what about Rin?” Kagome interrupted. “You're cheating on her.”
 
The elder brother shook his head. “She chose Kohaku and left me high and dry. I'll admit when InuYasha approached me about this delicate matter, I was feeling rather lonely and unwanted. At the time it seemed like a good idea - our sexual needs would be taken care of and InuYasha would have the family he always wanted.”
 
“But still, wouldn't it have been better to admit what was wrong and have the marriage annulled? I would have been hurt, but especially after what happened on the honeymoon, I would have understood,” Kagome reasoned.
 
“Well, there is also the matter of InuYasha's inheritance…” Sesshomaru started. “You see, our parents suspected he was gay and that was not acceptable to them. They put a stipulation in their will that he could not have his part of the inheritance until he was married and produced a child.”
 
“You mean I was just a ploy to get your trust fund?” Kagome was angry.
 
“No!” InuYasha cried out as he rushed over to her. He went to his knees at the side of the bed and threw his arms around her as he wailed, “I really thought… I really thought I could make it work with you. I thought if anyone could `cure' me, it would be you… I've never had sex with a guy… hell, I've never had sex with anyone… I don't know if I'm really gay or just impotent.
 
Kagome threaded her fingers through his hair. “But you sat here and watched me have sex with your brother?”
 
“It was so I could be near enough to change places with him when you were finished. Just because I couldn't get it up for you doesn't mean I don't want to hold you and be with you,” InuYasha whispered. “I just wanted to try to be normal, even if I'm not.”
 
Kagome tapped her chin with her finger, considering everything. “Okay, here's what we're going to do… InuYasha, you're going to go to a specialist and get checked out. It sounds like there may be something physically wrong with you. In the meantime, Sesshomaru will make some excuse and move in with us. If we're going to try and have a baby, I don't want him coming and going at weird times of the night because somebody might see and get the neighbors to talking.”
 
She threw back the covers and revealed her naked body. “I don't want to worry about who's actually in the bed at any given time, so you'll both sleep with me.
 
“InuYasha, take your pajamas off and get over here. If someone asks if we really slept together, I don't want to lie about it now that I know the truth. Besides, there are other things besides fucking me you can do to bring me pleasure. I'm sure your brother will be happy to help instruct you.
 
Sesshomaru grinned and removed his sleep pants and climbed onto the bed next to her. He leaned over and pulled a breast into his mouth as his fingers slipped back between her wet folds. Kagome smiled and rubbed her husband's head as she felt him gently pull her other breast into his mouth and began to suck. Sesshomaru spread her legs and moved over them both so that he could fuck her again. All she could think as the elder brother buried himself inside her while she held her husband to her breast was that things could get really interesting.