InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Off Again, On Again ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them do things to each other.
 
 
AN: On a totally unrelated note, I wish to thank knittingknots, ladyathenis, and landofthekwt for the following nominations at the InuYasha Fanfiction Guild: Minoue for Best Completed Serial and Best Characterization (InuYasha), Hello, Mother for Best Short Short, Tell a Little Tale for Best Characterization (SessMom) and Hangin' `round the Mistletoe for Best Drama. I also wish to thank Haku Nishi, Ai Kisugi, and Fenik Fan for seconding Minoue for Best Completed Serial and Best Characterization (InuYasha), and Hello, Mother for Best Short Short. Seconding began January 24th and will continue through Tuesday, February 2nd. Voting will be from February 14th through February 27th. Thanks so much for your support! I do appreciate it.
 
 
Warnings: Lemon
 
 
Off Again, On Again - Chapter 8
 
 
Sesshomaru arrived back at the house the same time as Dr. Miroku.
 
The sex therapist stepped to the side to introduce the man he'd brought with him. “This is Dr. Suikotsu. He's come with me to take a look at Kagome.”
 
“She was resting with my brother when I left this morning. Please, come in,” Sesshomaru invited.
 
He showed the two men to the formal parlor and then went in search of his brother and sister-in-law. He did not have to go far as he found them in the kitchen, each sipping on a cup of tea.
 
“You came back!” Kagome exclaimed with relief. She moved to him and seductively slid her hand down the front of his dress pants and whispered, “I bet I can get you to fuck me.”
 
Sesshomaru captured both of her hands in his and brought them to his lips, kissing her knuckles. “I would like nothing better, but the doctor is here to see you.”
 
InuYasha sounded sad, “She's mad at me because I told her I wanted to wait until she was checked over. I didn't want to risk hurting her.”
 
“Not to mention that you would have had a difficult time without me here to go first,” the elder brother added.
 
InuYasha just nodded and stared at his cup.
 
A look of realization crossed Kagome's face. How could she have forgotten that? She moved to her husband and wrapped her arms around him before she whispered against his ear, “I'm so sorry, InuYasha. Forgive me?”
 
He turned his head to give her a chaste kiss. “Of course I do. Besides, even if I could, I still would have been afraid of hurting you. You were bleeding this morning.”
 
“Why don't we let the doctor take a look at you?” Sesshomaru suggested. “That will ease all of our minds, I think.”
 
Kagome nodded and pulled her robe a little more snugly around her. Then she followed Sesshomaru from the kitchen to meet their guests with InuYasha trailing behind.
 
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru remained with Miroku while Kagome took Dr. Suikotsu to their bedroom so he could check her out.
 
“So, tell me what happened,” the sex therapist suggested.
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru looked at each other though it was Sesshomaru that finally spoke. “Her step-father showed up here his morning and raped her.”
 
“Naraku?” Miroku clarified.
 
“How did you know?” InuYasha asked, not remembering having talked about him before.
 
The therapist answered, “Kagome told me a little about him while we were waiting for you one day. I wouldn't call what they had a healthy father-daughter relationship.”
 
“He has been sexually abusing her since she was fourteen,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
“How did you react when you found out?” Miroku questioned.
 
InuYasha sighed. “He was bragging about it. I said that I would love her anyway - that it couldn't have been her fault since he was the adult and she couldn't have been more than a child.”
 
“And now, do you feel differently?” the therapist asked.
 
The younger brother shook his head. “No, I meant what I said. It just hadn't sunk in that it was really true. I thought maybe he was exaggerating or making excuses for why he showed up here and attacked her in our genkan. So you mean… he… he's been having sex with her since she was fourteen?”
 
Miroku nodded. “Whether she realizes it or not, it's one of the reasons she's driven to have intercourse like she is - to her it is an indication of acceptance, or even love. Also, because it has been such a prominent part of her life she has developed something of an addiction to the feelings that it gives her.”
 
“So you mean that she's addicted to sex?” InuYasha asked.
 
Miroku wanted to respond, `Just like your brother,' but kept that to himself for now. Instead, he nodded. “And like many addictions, it isn't healthy to cut the person off `cold turkey'. In her case, since she is now in a controlled environment where we can provide what she needs, it would be better to gradually wean her off. So if she asks you to sleep with her, don't be afraid of feeding her addiction. Eventually she will come to realize that real love and acceptance is part of your relationship and that you aren't doing it solely for the physical pleasure of it, but because you love her and need to feel that connection with her.”
 
 
Kagome and Dr. Suikotsu reappeared, with Kagome leading the doctor. InuYasha and Sesshomaru stood when they entered the room.
 
Dr. Suikotsu said, “Her fourchette had a small tear, but it will heal on its own. It shouldn't give her any more trouble, but if it starts to bleed again you can put liquid bandage on it to seal it once you've cleaned it up. However, I don't foresee it as a problem. As long as you are careful, you can resume normal sexual activity.
 
“I would like to have a run a rape kit, but she would not consent to it - she said that if you need any evidence you have everything recorded.”
 
“That's true,” Sesshomaru confirmed. “The entire incident is on disk since he attacked her right in front of a security camera.”
 
“I would still like to see her in my office for a more complete exam. Also, since the three of you now work for Dr. Miroku, I would like for you two men to come as well so I can collect specimens from you to keep on file,” the doctor said.
 
Miroku jumped in to explain, “I haven't had the opportunity to tell you yet, but especially for you, Sesshomaru, we need to get a DNA profile and semen specimen. Occasionally we will have a client try to accuse one of our employees of fathering a child or giving them a Venereal Disease in spite of all of the precautions we take, so we keep profiles on all of our employees in order to dispute any claims. We test and update regularly.”
 
“Have any of them ever turned out to be valid claims?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
The sex therapist responded, “Only one - and it turned out that employee was having unprotected sex with the woman outside of the clinic. They planned the whole thing and thought they would get rich off of the clinic's money when she became pregnant. It ended up with her being banned and he was fired. We are not responsible for affairs that happen off of the clinic grounds.”
 
“We will make an appointment to come in,” Kagome said softly. “Thank you, Doctor.”
 
“You are welcome, Mrs. Takagi,” he responded. “I am glad you were not hurt any worse than you were. Do not hesitate to call me if you need anything further.”
 
“We'll be on our way, then. I will understand if you do not want to come in tomorrow,” Miroku said.
 
Sesshomaru shook his head. “As of right now, I'll plan on coming in as scheduled. I don't know about my brother and sister-in-law, though.”
 
“We'll play it by ear,” InuYasha said. “We'll do whatever Kagome wants to.”
 
Miroku nodded. “Understood.”
 
 
Sesshomaru had walked the two doctors out and returned to find Kagome had untied her robe and was trying to work InuYasha up through his pants. She beckoned him over and unzipped and unbelted his trousers as he moved to her. She stood with her eyes closed and a hand wrapped around each cock as she brought them to life.
 
“Should we move this to the bedroom?” Sesshomaru suggested as his hardened flesh throbbed under her caressing fingers.
 
“He did say to give her whatever she needed,” InuYasha answered.
 
However, none of them seemed ready to make the move as InuYasha and Sesshomaru each slipped a hand between her legs. InuYasha pried her apart so that it was easier for his brother to slip his fingers up into her.
 
She stood with her eyes closed and her mouth open, panting, while they brought her to orgasm where she stood, though she had to open her eyes to remind herself that it was her husband and brother-in-law doing these things to her, not her step-father.
 
InuYasha swept her off of her feet and carried her to their bedroom with Sesshomaru's fingers still buried in her. He stood her on her feet long enough for her to lose her robe, and then eased her back towards the edge of the bed. He went to his knees between her legs and leaned in to start licking and sucking at the wetness that was pouring out of her. With her legs over his shoulders and using his thumbs to pry her apart, he worked on her until he felt a tap on his shoulder.
 
He looked up to see that his elder brother had divested himself of his clothing and was rock hard, his erection jutting away from his body. InuYasha nodded and backed away, allowing Sesshomaru to move in.
 
The brother-in-law leaned over and whispered to Kagome while he rubbed the tip of his cock at her entrance, “Do you want me to fuck you now?”
 
“Yesssss,” she agreed. “I've been waiting forever.”
 
Sesshomaru couldn't admit that after all of his activity for the day, he wanted a good fuck more than anything else short of seeing Naraku dead. He sighed almost blissfully as he slid in. However, instead of pushing her further up the bed, he pulled her off and stood up with her. She gripped him around the neck and he cupped her bottom and back as he pounded into her where they stood.
 
He was so worked up that it didn't take him long to cum. “My turn,” he heard his brother say softly and opened his eyes to see that we was indeed erect and ready. “That turn you on, little brother?”
 
InuYasha blushed and nodded, even though they both knew that it did.
 
Sesshomaru moved back to the bed and gently set Kagome on it as he slipped out of her. She rolled to her hands and knees at the edge of the mattress. InuYasha ran his hands up and down her back and over her smooth buttocks before sliding up into her. Gripping her at the hip, he started hammering against her, driven on by her soft grunts.
 
Sesshomaru lay on his back on the bed and worked his way over so that Kagome could pull his cock into her mouth. He threaded his fingers through her hair as her head bobbed up and down as well as back and forth with InuYasha's movements.
 
Much to his surprise, InuYasha found he could last longer as he watched his wife suck his brother off. However, when he felt that wonderful tightening deep in his belly he closed his eyes. He couldn't help but to cry out when he felt his brother sucking at where he was joined with Kagome.
 
Sesshomaru didn't know what possessed him to do it, but he had worked himself up under his sister-in-law while his brother fucked her from behind. He'd initially thought of getting to where it was easier to play with her breasts, but due to the fact that he was taller than either of them, he found himself watching InuYasha's cock slide in and out of Kagome. He pulled her down to his face and found himself sucking on both her and his brother at the same time. The loud response from his brother gave the indication that it was pleasurable. In fact, it wasn't long before InuYasha came and in exhaustion, flattened them all into the bed.
 
The elder brother was grinning as he continued to lick at Kagome's pussy which happened to have his brother's dick buried in it.
 
When his flaccid length finally slid out, InuYasha rolled off of the other two and on to his back. “Damn, Sesshomaru, what did you do?”
 
Kagome rolled off of Sesshomaru and next to her husband. “I don't know, but it sure felt good.”
 
“I'm glad you enjoyed it, my dear,” Sesshomaru said as he moved over her.
 
She spread her legs to accept him. “After that, you can do whatever you want.”
 
“Right now I just want to fuck you again,” he responded as he entered her in one sure thrust.
 
InuYasha slid his hand down her belly and to her excited nub as Sesshomaru began to hammer into her hard and fast. He didn't stop until Kagome was panting and jerking involuntarily in response to his administrations and his brother had finally stilled above her.
 
They collapsed in a heap of sweaty flesh, Kagome wedged between the two brothers. She cupped the back of InuYasha's head and pulled his mouth to hers for a kiss while her other hand pulled Sesshomaru's lips to her breast. “I want you to fuck me all night long,” she whispered. “Make me forget what he did to me.”
 
“Whatever you want,” InuYasha said as he moved over her and Sesshomaru helped guide him into her.
 
They fucked non-stop until they couldn't stay awake any more. Even when they insisted that Kagome needed to eat, she wouldn't unless one of them was buried in her core at the kitchen table. So she straddled Sesshomaru's lap while InuYasha helped feed her. However, he wasn't left out because as soon as he set the bowl down she leaned over and pulled his cock into her mouth. When it was nice and firm she moved from Sesshomaru's lap to settle down onto her husband. But when Sesshomaru mentioned they could lay her out on the kitchen table and eat from her, she started shaking. As they carried her back to the bedroom, Kagome realized that at some point she was going to have to tell the two of them some of the things she had been forced to do by her step-father.
 
They were a tangle of arms and legs when they finally drifted off to sleep, too exhausted to carry on any more. Kagome was smiling when she fell asleep, though one of the things she was thinking about was how much she'd like to watch the two brothers suck each other off. Figuring that was one fantasy that wouldn't come true any time soon, though just before she nodded off she wondered if with enough sake, it might actually work. Then again, those two seemed like they would do anything for her, so maybe it would be worth asking when they were all horny and in the throes of passion.
 
 
The next morning brought another three-way fuck fest before they decided to shower together. InuYasha was still somewhat embarrassed that he couldn't last as long in the morning, but he was doing much better at getting an erection when he wanted one - or she did. Kagome wondered how much longer before the day would come that InuYasha didn't have to watch his brother fuck her first. Still, she'd come to be so dependent on having both of them that she hoped that Sesshomaru would stick around. One thing her step father had said was right - one man would probably never be enough for her. And while she never wanted to openly cheat on her husband like Sesshomaru apparently had on Rin, it was proving to be a nice arrangement for the three of them because it provided each of them what they needed. And when even the two of them weren't enough, the clinic would provide the additional sexual stimulation that she needed. One thing the doctor had informed her of when he examined her was that she was likely to become even more aroused, requiring more sex, as her pregnancy progressed. Considering how large her appetite already was, she couldn't imagine just how horny she was going to be during the upcoming months. She might have to talk to InuYasha and Sesshomaru about letting other men fuck her for their fantasies like Miroku had mentioned. As long as she was in control, she thought she could handle it.
 
As Kagome allowed her husband and brother-in-law to take care of her in the shower she realized part of her repulsion of her step-father wasn't just that he'd promised never to do it again after her wedding day, but because she had no control over the situation. “No” didn't mean “No” to him. He was so used to taking what he wanted it would never occur to him that she really didn't want to have sex with him any more. She'd had time to think about it over the last few weeks and come to realize she never had any control over the situations, no matter what she may have tried to tell herself at the time. His boss was the only one that ever listened to her likes and dislikes and did not do anything to deliberately make her uncomfortable. Naraku didn't care what she thought as long as he and his buddies got their rocks off.
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru were different. Yes, they made their own moves but they also followed her lead. They never forced her into anything that she wasn't willing to do. She was grinning as she reached out to grab their cocks and tugged, wanting at least one more session in the shower. Of course the two men were happy to oblige.
 
 
Sesshomaru was dressed more casually than he was when he left the day before. Today he was wearing khaki pants with a long-sleeved polo shirt. If he hadn't had to drive a fair distance to the clinic he would have considered just throwing a robe on and going with nothing underneath it - but that wasn't practical if he needed to stop for some reason. He was grinning at the thought when his cell phone rang. “Yes.”
 
“As you predicted, he is making a move on the other accounts. Do you want us to proceed as planned?” the voice on the other end asked.
 
“Verify before you move,” Sesshomaru ordered. “You know what to do.”
 
Hiten grinned and flipped his phone shut. He turned to his sister who was busy pecking at her laptop and keying numbers into the external number pad. When Souten finally stopped, she turned and faced him. “All of the accounts he was trying to raid are frozen. When the banks reopen they'll send up alarms notifying them of unapproved transactions and activity. It should be enough to set full audits into motion on each of the trusts.”
 
Manten came in and looked over her shoulder. “Are you certain that Musou was trying to steal from the accounts?”
 
Souten nodded. “Not just some - he was trying to directly transfer all available cash to an account he's set up out of the country. He couldn't do anything about the stocks and other securities, but there was quite a lot of cash held in each of the trusts that he attempted to move. The greedy bastard had more than enough in his own accounts, but he still tried to steal from the trusts on his way out.”
 
Manten grinned and looked to his brother. “Is it time to go hunting, Hiten?”
 
Hiten felt a tug at the braid that trailed down his back. “I think Little Sister wishes us to take our discussion elsewhere.”
 
She nodded in return, though her eyes were again focused on her screen, watching the frantic attempts to gain access to the accounts she had locked and flagged.
 
Hiten wrapped his arm around his younger brother's shoulder. “Let us go and plan our… excursion, shall we?”
 
“I'm ready for a little excitement,” Manten admitted.
 
“If Sesshomaru calls, let him know we're taking care of it,” Hiten instructed his little sister.
 
Souten nodded. “He won't, but if he does, I will. Oh, and it looks like the scumbag is trying to get a one-way ticket on the next flight to Bangkok.”
 
“We'd better get moving,” Hiten acknowledged. “Let's go, Manten.”
 
“Are we going to Bangkok, Brother?” Manten asked.
 
The wheels turned quickly in Hiten's head. Lots of murders happened in Thailand, lots of murders that were never solved. “You know, that's not a bad idea. Let's go pack. I think it's time we took a little trip.”
 
“Have a nice time.” Souten waved absently as she continued to watch her screen.
 
 
Sesshomaru was sitting at a traffic light when his cell phone rang with a text message. It was actually an email forwarded from the proxy account he'd set up. He smiled when he saw it. All it said was “Contract accepted, work under way.” He was still grinning at the implications when he shifted the gear to move forward when the signal changed.
 
 
Naraku had left the shrine earlier than usual for a Saturday, unable to explain to his wife why he'd been in such a foul mood since the day before. How could he explain that he'd gone to see her daughter, expecting to be welcomed and fucked with opened arms, only to be turned away? Not only that, but he'd been pulled off of her before he could get off. So, he was pissed and horny, no other way to put it. Not only that, Souta had let it slip that he'd known about what he'd been doing with his sister - that'd he'd seen them more than once around the shrine - he'd seen Naraku drag her into one of the buildings on more than one occasion. Souta was blaming him, Naraku, for the fact that Kagome had a reputation as a slut. He finally admitted that was the reason he'd been in so many fights at school over the past few years, and if Naraku didn't want him to tell his mother what had really been going on, he'd leave Kagome alone and not try to see her again.
 
Angry at everyone but himself, Naraku had driven away from the shrine and was headed towards a bar he frequented, though he'd been to it a lot more than usual since Kagome's wedding. It just happened to be handily located just down the street from one of those “love” hotels so maybe he could pick someone up and go fuck her to work out his frustrations.
 
He walked through the doorway and blinked to adjust his eyes to the dim light. He grinned when he saw his favorite bartender behind the counter. He walked almost to the end, and slid onto a stool at the bar.
 
“Starting a little early today?” she asked.
 
Naraku shrugged his shoulders. “Why not? It's Saturday and I'm bored.”
 
“The usual?”
 
He shook his head. “I think I'd like something a little stronger than sake today, Abi.”
 
She wiped down the bar in front of him. “A Screwdriver, maybe?”
 
“I like the sound of that.” Naraku grinned. “A Screwdriver it is. Now, if I could only find someone to help me live up to it.”
 
The bartender was mixing his drink when a scantily clad beautiful young woman slid onto the stool next to him. “Mind if I join you?”
 
Naraku looked down and a broad smile crossed his face. His luck certainly was changing. She was not only pretty with dark hair, but was wearing a leather halter dress with a plunging neckline. The skimpy dress barely covered her ass and was split up both sides, nearly to her waist. She was also donning black leather fingerless gauntlets that went to her elbows.
 
“Can I buy you a drink?” Naraku asked as Abi placed his Screwdriver in front of him.
 
“I don't see why not,” she answered, “since my date stood me up. Might I ask your name?”
 
“Naraku.” He picked up her hand and kissed the back of it. “I am very pleased to meet you. And you are?”
 
“My friends call me `Yura'.” She smiled at him and placed her hand on his knee. “I hope that we can be friends.”
 
Naraku slid his hand up her thigh and squeezed. He leaned in and whispered, “I hope we can be more.”
 
Yura winked at him and sat up straight. “Bartender, I'm in the mood for either Hot Sex or Wild Sex if you have the ingredients.”
 
“I even have the ingredients for 5 Hours of Hot Wild Sex with Bailey if you'd like one,” Abi responded.
 
Naraku couldn't help himself. He pressed his mouth against Yura's ear and slid his hand up under the slit in the side of her dress. “How about 5 Hours of Hot Wild Sex with Naraku?”
 
“5 Hours of Hot Wild Sex it is,” Yura responded. “But I think I'll work up to that and have Hot Sex first.”
 
Naraku downed his Screwdriver in three gulps. “I think I'd like one of those, too.”
 
“Two Hot Sex coming up,” Abi said.
 
Yura's hand had made its way up to the bulge in Naraku's pants. “It is coming up, isn't it?”
 
“How could it not when I have such a beautiful, hot, sexy woman by my side?” Naraku responded, pushing into her hand.
 
“We'll be back in a few minutes, Bartender.” Yura took Naraku by the hand and led him to the darkened hallway that led to the public toilets. She pulled him into a broom closet. “I couldn't wait another minute,” she said as she unzipped his trousers with one hand and unfastened her top with the other so her breasts bounced free. She pulled a condom from inside her belt. With practiced ease she tore it from the package and slid it along his hardened length. “Fuck me,” she commanded.
 
Naraku spun her around, pushed her thong aside, and slammed into her from behind. Roughly grabbing at her bare breasts, he pounded into her as she braced against the wall. “Yes!” he exclaimed hoarsely when he came. “Gods, you're a good fuck. I could do you over and over again.”
 
“That can be arranged,” she answered seductively as she fastened her halter top and straightened her clothing. “Are you familiar with the Casa Di Due in Shibuya?”
 
“Of course,” Naraku answered, having used it before for clients and for himself.
 
“Let's finish our drinks, and then meet me there in say, two hours? I have a couple of errands I must run before I'm tied up for the rest of the day. And who knows, we might go all night,” Yura suggested.
 
Naraku slipped his hand up into her halter to palm her breast. “Do we have to wait so long? Or isn't there one closer we can use?”
 
She placed her hand over his and held it to her breast. “I have a special arrangement with the owners there. We'll be able to get anything you desire.”
 
He squeezed her nipple. “The Casa Di Due it is. Let's go have those drinks.”
 
Yura squeezed his flaccid length. “You might want to tuck that back in. I'll be at the bar waiting for you.”
 
She left him in the closet and hurried back to her seat. Abi winked at her as she slid the two drinks across the bar. While the bartender turned around on the pretense of cleaning some glasses, Yura slipped a thin pack from inside her gauntlet and emptied the contents into the second drink. She stirred it before she moved the glass in front of Naraku's seat. She was sipping on hers through the short straw when he returned to join her.
 
“Try it, I think you'll like it,” she suggested, then added seductively, “and I wonder if it'll make you as horny as it does me.”
 
“If that's the case, maybe we should have more than one,” Naraku suggested, taking the straw out and gulping down the contents. “That is good.”
 
Yura squeezed his knee. “You have another one on me. I'll meet you as soon as I can get to the hotel. If you get there first, just tell the old woman you're with Yura and she'll know what to do.”
 
“I'll be there,” Naraku stated. “Abi, get me another one of these.”
 
“Just like that one?” she clarified.
 
“Exactly like it,” he answered.
 
Abi grinned as she pulled out the ingredients to make another “special” Hot Sex.
 
 
Naraku was unconsciously rubbing at his erection through his pants as he drove towards the Shibuya district of Tokyo. He was so worked up at the thought of fucking that Yura girl senseless that he didn't seem to notice that his vision was starting to blur. He never noticed the signal change nor heard the blaring horn and squealing brakes of the truck that had the right of way at the intersection.
 
 
Sesshomaru couldn't help but to smirk at another successful afternoon. His first appointment was the seventeen year old girl that came in on the pretense of losing her virginity. Unlike the previous one, this one was no virgin, but Sesshomaru didn't want her mother to know that. He still gave all of the appearances of being the girl's “first” though who knows how far down the line he actually was. However, it was clear she'd never had a lover like him as she squealed in delight and begged for more, spurring her mother's curiosity. She thrashed on the bed as she orgasmed and practically screamed, “Mom! You have to try this!”
 
Sesshomaru had finally pulled away from her, leaving the girl panting and laid out on the bed. The mother looked from the body of her naked daughter to that of the nude Sesshomaru and said, “Maybe I should.” She wasn't the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but when she shed her clothing it was clear she was in good shape. Sesshomaru discarded the used condom and slipped on a new one. Picking up the bottle of Miroku's magic elixir and waggling it at her he said, “Shall we?”
 
She cocked her head. “Her father has been screwing someone on the side, so why shouldn't I? I have needs, too.”
 
“Then I shall tend to them,” Sesshomaru purred as he backed her towards the bed.
 
On the other side of the one-way window, Miroku grinned and added to their tab.
 
 
Sesshomaru seemed none the worse for wear as he pulled on his robe and left the breathless and sweaty mother and daughter in the Red Room. He'd fucked them both again before he finally told them he had another client coming in, but that they were always welcome to make another appointment to come back and see him again. He then went and took a quick shower before going to Miroku's office to find out more about his next client.
 
The sex therapist was still grinning from ear to ear as he handed Sesshomaru her file. “Her husband claims she is frigid and incapable of having an orgasm. I've had several therapy sessions with her, and from what I can tell he has never actually done anything other than to satisfy his own needs. She has been faithful to him, so it took some doing to convince her to come here and let another man try to do what her husband won't. Because she doesn't want to lie about being in “therapy” I will be there with you, guiding you - though if you have any ideas you are more than welcome to share them in the session.”
 
“I know you have a lot of different kinds of vibrators here,” Sesshomaru said. “Perhaps it would be best to first use those to try and pleasure her. We need to show her that she can orgasm, and then work on actually having one during sex.”
 
“You think you can do that with just a vibrator?” Miroku asked. “She said she's tried that.”
 
Vibrators, as in plural,” he corrected. “And I'm positive I can if we can get her to loosen up a little.”
 
The therapist was nodding in agreement when the phone rang. “Dr. Miroku,” he answered. He nodded as he listened to the voice on the other end. “So you'd like to reschedule? That's not a problem. I understand that you would rather come in during the day while he is at work… Give me a call Monday and we'll work something out.”
 
Miroku clicked the phone off and set it down on the desk. “Well, that was our next appointment. Her husband took off work early so she's afraid to come in while he's at home. She'll call back and reschedule when she's alone. I guess that means you're done for the day.”
 
“That's quite all right, Doctor. I probably should get home to check on my brother and sister-in-law if you have no further need of me,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
Miroku asked, “Is she doing better? I'll admit I am concerned about her.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded as he stood. “She kept us up all night. She said she wanted us to make her forget what he'd done to her. I hope we didn't do the wrong thing.”
 
“There is no real right or wrong in this case. All you can do is try to make her comfortable and make sure she knows that she is loved and wanted. In her case, she interprets having sex as your acceptance of her and until that changes, do your best to make her happy. Though I do have to ask, InuYasha doesn't have a problem with you bedding his wife?”
 
Sesshomaru sat back down. “It was his idea. He came to me after the honeymoon and begged me to help him. It was completely by accident that she discovered that it was me fucking her in the dark and not my brother. He broke down and told her the truth about everything. That was when she insisted that we both sleep with her so she wouldn't have to wonder who was in bed with her. She then started arranging for him to see doctors to try and determine what was wrong with him. It wasn't until one of them suggested seeing a hypnotist to find out if he was suppressing something that we learned the truth. That led to calling you.”
 
 
The phone rang again and Miroku answered. “It's InuYasha for you,” he said as he handed it to him.
 
“Sorry, I tried to call your cell but it went straight to voicemail,” the younger brother apologized.
 
Sesshomaru answered, “It's in my locker with my clothing. What's happened? Is Kagome all right?”
 
“Her brother just called. There's been an accident. I told him we would come to the shrine as soon as we could. Can you leave or should we go ahead and go?”
 
“I'm done and I've already had a shower. I'll be on my way as soon as I'm dressed. Who was hurt?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
InuYasha responded, “Her step-father. Her mother's distraught. They really want Kagome there.”
 
“I'm on my way.” Sesshomaru handed the phone to Miroku. “Kagome's step-father has been involved in some kind of accident. I have to go.”
 
“Call me if you need anything,” Miroku said.
 
Sesshomaru nodded. “Thank you.”
 
He went directly to the employees' locker room and dressed, though he checked his phone before he placed it in its holder on his belt. There were a couple of voicemails he would check on the way home, but there was one forwarded email that made him smile. “Contract complete.” `That was fast.' He hit the delete button twice on his way to the car to make certain it was permanently erased.
 
 
Sesshomaru and InuYasha stood back as Kagome and her mother held each other and cried. Sesshomaru was surprised when Souta came and stood next to him and admitted in an anguished whisper, “I'm glad the fucker's dead. I know he's been cheating on my mom for years.” He then lowered his voice even more, “And I know what he did to Kagome - and I know that you know.”
 
Sesshomaru cocked an eyebrow at him and Souta growled, “I was there before the wedding ceremony, too - I know you saw them. The son-of-a-bitch forced her like he always did.”
 
Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around Souta's shoulder and moved him away from InuYasha. “I know that, and she's in therapy for it now.”
 
“She loves InuYasha - no matter what she did, she does love him. Does… does he know?” Souta asked quietly.
 
Sesshomaru's arm dropped to his side and he sighed. “He found when Naraku showed up at the house and tried to rape her. He bragged about it.” Sesshomaru didn't see the need to let Souta know that the man had succeeded in his attack on Kagome.
 
Souta's eyes widened. “He won't leave her, will he? She's the happiest I've ever seen her.”
 
Sesshomaru shook his head. “He blames Naraku, not Kagome. He loves her and he'll stand by her. We're both doing the best we can to help her. What about your mom?”
 
He shook his head. “She doesn't know a thing. I think it would destroy her if she found out. She was faithful to him and loved him and thought he was a successful businessman. I hope she never finds out what he was really like.”
 
“Then we'll have to make certain that she never does,” Sesshomaru said before he moved back to stand next to his brother.
 
Souta remained silent for a few moments before he cursed, “Fuck - I have to make the funeral arrangements since I'm the oldest son.”
 
InuYasha heard him and responded to the nineteen year old boy, “We'll help you. You're family now and we have experience with this kind of thing.”
 
Only Sesshomaru heard Souta mutter, “Thanks, because if it were up to me I'd cut him into little pieces and throw him to the tigers at the zoo.”
 
Sesshomaru thought of Abi the bartender. “Or the Birds of Prey exhibition - though they'd rather have him in large pieces so they can rip him to shreds themselves.”
 
That made Souta grimly smile.
 
 
The police would interview the grieving widow and find that Naraku had not been sleeping well for weeks. She wasn't certain because he would never tell her his problems, but she thought perhaps that he had been having trouble at work. She had the impression that things had not been the same since his boss was named Chief Executive Officer and one of his coworkers had been promoted over him when he thought he was the next in line for the position. She knew he was upset when he left, but had no idea he had gone to a bar. She thought he had gone into the office which he sometimes did on Saturdays. Since his blood alcohol was not of a high enough level to cause him to lose control or black out like he did, they surmised that it was the alcohol combined with exhaustion from lack of sleep and ruled his death an accident. They told the widow that he may indeed have been going into the office for some reason since the intersection where the fatal wreck had occurred was on the way, and maybe he'd stopped for a drink first to get his courage up for something. In any case, the investigation would be closed unless she knew of some reason they should look further into Naraku's death. Otherwise, the body was to be released immediately to the family if they wanted to begin preparations for the wake and cremation.
 
In any case, Naraku would hurt Kagome no more.