InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Twenty-Five: A Glance at the Future Part 2 ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N-Here is the second last chapter to Oh No! I hope you had enjoyed this story since the first chapter. Thanks for my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story. Thanks again to my reads and fans to this story.
Warning: Lemon scene
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Glance at the Future Part 2
Sesshomaru sat down after he got some clothes on. He still looked at his mate and shook his head. He should have remembered this. His Kagome told him that the jewel made her see the future with him and her together.
Now that her past self was within this body, where was his mate? Kagome looked at him scared and confused, he hated when she felt like that.
"Kagome, this is the future." He started to tell her. Kagome looked at him and nodded her head. "How far in the future?"
He thought about it and stated," Just about three hundred years."
Kagome eyes widen at this." But…I'm human…"
"Yes, I know when we mated together. Your life got longer due to mine." Sesshomaru told her.
Kagome looked at him and looked around, until she tried to get up. Her eyes went large as she saw her stomach. It was large and huge. She looked at him and was going to ask Sesshomaru when he answered.
"Kagome, you are pupped." He told her. Kagome looked at him and smile softly as she rubbed her stomach, she remember what it felt like with Baby Rin[ Sesshomaru's sister] the hardness to the belly. She soon felt a kick, she giggled at it.
"Sesshomaru…"
"Mommy!" With that yell, Sesshomaru had smirk on his face, he walked over to Kagome and helped her up into a sitting position. Within seconds, the door was almost off its hinges and in came a female pup holding a doll.
Kagome smiled uneasily at this as she turned to Sesshomaru. "This is your third pup."
Kagome looked at him and to their pup and then to her stomach. This would be they fourth child/pup. It was amazing. Then with that, two more pups came into the room, which were twins. Both were males and they stood beside the sister. Kagome could see one pup had Sesshomaru's markings on him including the moon on his forehead. The other two only had the forehead marking.
She noticed the twins had fair skin, and with one twin having Sesshomaru's eyes and her hair, while the other twin had her eyes and his hair. They daughter was all her, from the eyes, hair and face. Besides the marking on her forehead, you could never tell that she was Sesshomaru's daughter.
"Mother." The oldest twin uttered as he walked over to her. He was right near her as he reached out and hugged her. He growled lightly when Kagome hugged back.
The second twin came over and did the same thing, as his older brother. He also gave out a growl, then he let go and walked back. The youngest and only girl raced over to her mother's side and was going to jump when she remember her baby sibling within mommy's stomach.
She hugged her as Kagome took her from the ground and gave her a good and long hug. Kagome smiled at this and wondered their names and ages are. To her the twins look around six to eight years old and her daughter looked around three to five years old.
"So what was with the loud yelling?" Kagome asked after she let her daughter go but had her staying on her lap.
Sesshomaru had watched this and smiled at his family. He looked at his oldest and second oldest to his daughter within his mate's lap. He was at peace and he had someone….actually seven people to protect now.
Slowly the door opened more gently this time and in step Rin. The female pup looked up and a smile went onto her face.
"Rin!" She yelled as she jumped off Kagome and raced over to Rin. Rin giggled at her as she hugged her sister. Kagome had noticed Rin was older but more different when she saw Rin with longer black hair with silver within her hair. Her eyes were like Kagome's as well as she had Sesshomaru's marking of his moon on her forehead. Kagome was getting confused as she saw fangs in Rin's mouth and clawed hands.
She shook her head to see Rin as a human again but no luck. Rin was now a full demon as she had either Sesshomaru's or hers looks. She smiled this and wondered where Shippo was. Her pup…kit. Her eyes went to Sesshomaru and he looked at how confuse his mate was.
"Pups please go to the study room with Shippo." He uttered to them. The pups left the room with Rin as Sesshomaru made sure they weren't near the doors. When he placed a barrier around the door.
"Okay, since we have been…."
The jewel around Kagome's neck glowed again and she disappeared leaving behind Sesshomaru's three hundred year old mate.
….Kagome…..
Kagome closed her eyes again after the light was brighter; she opened her eyes again after the light was gone. She noticed she was within the same room as she was in before the future. She looked at the jewel again and saw it was dull and turning to ash.
Soon it fell to the floor and disappeared from this world. Kagome smiled at the thought of the future. She sat down on the bed and thought about Sesshomaru again. She knew in her heart what she wanted and it was him.
Right now…. She got up and took off towards the door. Kagome opened the door and raced towards his office. She almost broke the door as Sesshomaru looked up at her.
She smiled at him and walked over. She bended down and whispered into his ear" Hai" Kagome kissed his lips softy; soon she was pulled down onto his lap. His clawed hand held her neck while his other trailed and path along her breasts.
He pulled away and smirked at Kagome as he stood up and took her to his room. Soon to be their room, as he opened the door and locked it. He placed her down on the bed and slowly kissed her neck, nibbling on it, as it turned red.
That would be the placed that she would have his mark on. His hand roamed her body as their untied her obi and let it fall on the floor. Next, he took off her kimono as it also fell to the ground. Slowly she was only in her bra and underwear.
Sesshomaru was kissing all over and everywhere on her. He soon felt her hands on his body, taking off his haori and then hakama's, leaving him in his lion cloth.
Her shy hand moved over his body touching it gently and unsurely. He looked at her and placed his hands over hers as he pulled the off. He kissed her lips as he took off her bra, his lips went over her nipples.
Kagome moaned in pleasure and all. She never felt anything like that. She groaned out as Sesshomaru took off her underwear. He touch her clit gently as he rub against it. Kagome flinches with pleasure, her moans were hear without the room.
Sesshomaru placed her onto the bed, he licked and nibbles her thighs and her core that was dripping wet as her moans and groans were making it hard on him to not go fast and hurt Kagome.
Kagome looked at him between her legs. She whispered out." Take me, Sesshomaru"
Sesshomaru nodded his head and impaled her hard as she gave a silent scream of pleasure and pain together, as he thrusted in and out. Kagome was losing he mind as the pleasure that he was giving her; she didn't want him to stop at all. Grunting, Sesshomaru thrusted plunged faster, and harder as he felt her release was closing in soon.
He also felt his release coming on soon too, still plunge in and out, he stopped and moved forward as he gently grabbed Kagome clitoris rubbing it making Kagome trying to thrust back into him, she screamed as her release suddenly came down on her, she came with heavy breathes.
"I love you," Sesshomaru whispered into her ear, while thrusting back in and out again. Soon her felt his release coming soon too. He grunted out as he spilled his seeds into her womb.
He let Kagome onto her side to rest, soon it would be for real and they would be mated.
An hour later, Kagome wake up by wet and seething pleasure down on her clit. She looked down to see Sesshomaru working on her clit; she could felt his sand paper tongue gently moving all around on it. She moaned out as she bucks at him.
Sesshomaru impaled her hard as she gave a silent scream of pleasure and pain together, as he thrusted in and out. Kagome was losing he mind as the pleasure that he was giving her; she didn't want him to stop at all. Grunting, Sesshomaru thrusted plunged faster, and harder as he felt her release was closing in soon.
He also felt his release coming on soon too, still plunge in and out, he stopped and moved forward as he gently grabbed Kagome clitoris rubbing it. Kagome once again moaned and groaned in pleasure as she felt her release coming again. Sesshomaru could feel a pressure building in his lions; he knew it would be ending soon.
Kagome cried out once again as her release was powerful wrapping her reiki all over her body it was pale pink. Sesshomaru raised his own release as he thrusted two more times and buried himself into her hot and slick passage with his seed. Sesshomaru felt himself locking into place while his eyes went bright red with a natural snarl from his throat; Kagome moved her head to give him access to her neck.
Sesshomaru bit down on her nice slender porcelain neck, making her whimper in pain as his fangs poured his youkai into her making her his forever. Taking them out, he turned her head over while his was still locked within her, he roughly stated" Bite me," Kagome nodded her head as she lifted her head towards his neck and bit hard, until she felt blood in her mouth. Letting go, she licked him and soon fell asleep from the ritual that was just done. Sesshomaru licked her a bit and held her to his chest, growling softly he too fell asleep.
A/N- I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading it. One more chapter to go before it is completed.