InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Twenty-Four: A glance at the Future Part 1 ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-four. Thanks for reading this far. Once again, this chapter hasn't been beta reader, I'm just waiting for someone to email me back. Thanks again.
Chapter Twenty-Four: A glance at the Future Part 1
It has been a week since Kagome and the gang destroyed Naraku. Sesshomaru had Kagome saying goodbye to Sango and Miroku who were going to rebuild the slayer village with some of Sesshomaru hired builders/workers.
Inuyasha was going along with them as well. Shippo and Kagome were going to live at the castle. She did agree and say yes to become his mate. So now, Kagome was planning the food, decorations, invitation list and some others. She was also getting the hang of ruling over the land and at the palace.
She saw the palace had changed again since the last time; she had visited in the past. Sesshomaru was a big help in any way for her. He even had Shippo training under his fox captain. She remembers when she walks with them as Nanomaru and Sho. She waved to them and asked about their time since the last time she appeared in the past.
Sesshomaru growled at this as Kagome turned to him. She yelled at him as the men were mated already and that they were her friends. Sho had a hard time keeping a straight face. While Nanomaru looked at her and smirked at his lord. He knew she was going to be a handful, but as guard and soldier of the western, he would protect her even from his lord.
That was when Sesshomaru grabbed her and kiss her lips passionately. He pulled away and walked away from her controlling his beast from breaking loses. He wanted to court her properly. He told her, he would be doing this correctly.
Now he already gave her one gift, the first gift was designed to make sure that you are intended or mate could and would protect herself. The second one is coming up soon. He wanted her to be ready for it. Normally male demons will not do this at all, but his intended special.
Kagome followed Sesshomaru and went into her room with Shippo. Kagome lay down and wondered if she would take Sesshomaru's idea to mate with him. She knew she was falling in love. Since…. When was she falling in love with him?
The days went by as she looked outside of the room, she could hear Shippo and Rin playing together and making trouble for the guards and Jaken. She would need to talk with her pup and …soon to be daughter. She pulled out a book from her time and started to read.
She smiled at the parts of love, soft kissing and touching not evening noticing her scent was begin carried out of her room and towards Sesshomaru's office.
…Sesshomaru…..
He pulled out his silver ink and started to sign his name on the scrolls that were on his desk. He slowly went into the last pile when he smelled something sweet. His beast growled lightly at it as he stood up and walked out. He followed his nose towards Kagome's direction and soon was at her door. He growled within his mind as he wanted her now and her scent was not helping him or her.
He was slowly losing control over his beast and what his beast wanted was Kagome. His eyes turned red and his marking became more ragged as his claws longer. He placed his hand onto her door and walked into the room.
….
Kagome looked up to see Sesshomaru with red eyes. She wondered what was happening when he grabbed her. She did not gasp as he kissed her mouth as he brought her over to her bed. Kagome's mind was in pleasure when this was happening. Sesshomaru growled at his beast within his mind that he was trapped in.
Finding the bow of the obi in the small of her kimono front, his clawed hand moved to undo the knot that was holding her kimono closed. Pulling on the knot until it became undone; he let the obi fall to the floor around her feet.
It was when Kagome woke up from her pleasure, she could still see that Sesshomaru`s beast was still in control. She struggled as her hands went onto his shoulders. Kagome pulled him closer to her and whispered into Sesshomaru`s ear.
"Sesshomaru, come back to me. Please beast let your master come in control. "
Soon Sesshomaru`s eyes turned golden again as he shook his hair over his face and around Kagome`s hair. His large body covered hers while he smirked at her.
`Thanks, Kagome. ` He uttered as his hands went to the side and found her obi again lifting her kimono that he gave her, he tied the obi again. He leaned down and kissed her forehead as he lifted himself off her.
`So, may I ask what had got you so aroused that I could smell it from my office? Sesshomaru questioned her.
Kagome gasped at his question and turned red. Her mouth opened and closed as she giggled after her thoughts were straight. Kagome didn`t answer him back as he looked at her and then saw the book that had drop to the floor in his haste. He walked over to it and picks it up; his clawed hands looked at the front to see it was a very interesting picture. It had a male and a female on top that were almost naked and were in a position that would have suggested that they were rutting or mating together.
He smirked at this and opened the area that his mate…well soon to be mate was reading. His eyes almost fell out as he closed the book. He turned back and saw Kagome looking at the ground still laughing.
He walked over to her, placed her book within her hands again, and pulled her closer to him.
"Mate, you will be within that position soon." Within that said, he left the room leaving Kagome feeling more naughty within her mind.
She walked back to her chair and sat down on it, she opened the book again and started reading again. When she felt the jewel around her glow a soft color, Kagome looked down at the jewel again; she defeated the demons within it and had set free Midoriko souls, now what was happening to it. Soon the jewel light become brighter and brighter as she closed her eyes.
….
Kagome woke up, this time within a bed. She looked around then tried to get up, when a arm kept her in. She gasped at it and looked to see the pale arm that had a dark blue strip on it. She looked up behind her to see Sesshomaru sleeping in her bed. She panicky and then screamed.
Sesshomaru was out and up within seconds as his claws her ready to kill the one that scared his mate. He looked around to see no one there and then he looked at his mate.
His mate…..
A/N- Oh No, what will happened next?