InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Twenty-three: Life ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-three, once again this story is almost done. This chapter hasn't been Beta read yet as i still can't get a hold of my beta reader that does this story. I'm currently looking for a new one and had emailed a few people and now I'm just waiting for them to reply back to me. Thanks fans.
Chapter Twenty-three: Life
Sesshomaru saw this and got up as he swiftly caught Kagome in middle air. He landed and looked at her still form. He could see her turning blue and growing cold. He placed pressure onto her wounds again. Within her hand still was the jewel glowing pink.
Soon Sesshomaru saw the pack getting up after the demons were gone. Sesshomaru looked at her and pulled out his sword as he was ready to bring her back. Sango had seen this and limped over to him, she had Kagome's bag. She opened it up and started to clean her wounds and wrap them tightly so no more of her blood can come out.
Sango did to Inuyasha, Miroku and got to herself after them. Sesshomaru just stared at Kagome's body and he wanted her to wake up. He knew that she didn't die; Sesshomaru saw Inuyasha and Miroku bring some wood and food.
Sesshomaru wasn't hungry; he only wanted Kagome to wake up.
…Dream….
Floating around, with white clouds around her, she opened her eyes to see the pink light of the Shikon no tama. Kagome smiled at it as she reaches out for it.
"The jewel is complete…." Kagome smiled. Then a thought came to her. "what should I wish for?
Any wishes that she thought of, would taint the wish more and it would be impossible for her to purify the jewel again. Kagome felt tingling around her body; she looked down to see herself disappearing from sight.
Her eyes widen at this.
It seemed a dream as Kagome looked around to see a large youkai attacking a young female with ancient amour on. In her hand, she wielded a sword. A familiar weight in her hands made her look down. In her hands were Sora Ki and Kinsaiga.
"Hello...Kagome" The female said as she appeared beside her.
Kagome jolted a bit her eyes glued to the older female.
"Midoriko!" Kagome exclaimed.
She nodded her head. "Welcome to my endless battle." She joked wearily. "You are the one I have been waiting for, for so long, Protector of the Shikon. Your battle to bring the jewel back together, to once again make it pure is nearly done. There is but one obstacle left. You must help me to defeat him." She said, motioning to the monstrous youkai behind her.
So, I'm guessing that I'm in the jewel with you?" Kagome questioned.
"Hai, you are." Midoriko said her eyes filled with weariness.
"So, I was correct that there is no wish that wouldn't taint the jewel." Kagome replied.
"You are correct, Kagome. Now that you are here, please help me defeat this youkai." Midoriko beseeched.
Kagome nodded her head and then got into her stance. "So, we just defeat him and the jewel will be gone?" Kagome questioned.
"Were that it was that simple...Yes the jewel itself will no longer be."
Kagome smile at this and looked at her again. "So you need my help." Kagome looked at the demon that had unfrozen now.
It attacked them hard and swift. Kagome had jump to the right side while Midoriko to the left. Both of them attack the demon together. The demon screeched in pain as the two powerful purifying powers of Kagome and Midoriko were working against this demon.
Slowly this demon was turning into dust by the tenth strike, it was gone. The battle was ended as Midoriko smiled at Kagome.
"I thank you, lady Kagome." she whispered calmly to her as she disappeared.
…With the group…
Sango was the first one to look at Kagome again, since Sesshomaru felt the group to themselves. She gasped and stood up, soon Inuyasha and Miroku were looking at a floating Kagome that was glowing white.
The group watched Kagome as her glow was slowly healing her wounds as the jewel floated above her. The jewel itself was glowing also, it slowly moved into a circle shape. Then it shattered into small pieces again and disappeared from sight. Kagome floated down onto the ground. They could see the jewel rebuilding itself around Kagome's neck.
Sango raced over to her and look over Kagome. She sighed and looked at the gang. Even Sesshomaru was back.
"Her wounds are healed." She told them as she stood up and walked back as Sesshomaru took her spot.
Sesshomaru placed himself down when his arms went around Kagome's waist and placed her onto his lap, her head rested on his chest. He lay down against the tree near him as he looked at Kagome. His hand brushed through her hair; slowly he saw movement from her.
Kagome's eyes opened up to see Sesshomaru's silver hair ticking her face, she giggled as she felt herself been pulled away from the warmth. She was staring into the golden eyes with warmth, love within them. She smiled at him and stated," ask me."
Sesshomaru wondered what the miko was going on about until he smirked at her." Lady Kagome, would you do the honors of becoming my mate?"
Kagome giggled at him and replied," Yes, Lord Fluffy!" with that said she was off of him and hugging Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha. She looked into the night sky and sighed the battle with Naraku was hard and even with Midoriko within the jewel was difficult as well.
Kagome told them her battle with Midoriko and how the jewel was gone for good, no one could use it. It was Sango that told her the jewel was around her neck dull. Inuyasha looked sad but then was glad that the jewel was gone now. He looked at Kagome and smiled.
The night went on, as they all turned in to sleep, Kagome walked over to Sesshomaru's side and looked at him.
"So?" She asked.
"Don't even, do that again. I almost lost you." He growled out as he brought her closer to him. His clawed hand held her hair as his other hand was on her waist. Sesshomaru led in and gave her a kiss.
His kisses became over passionate, Sesshomaru was trying to memorize her taste, her mouth and the feeling that came from their mouths. That was when he pulled back and looked at her. He smirked at her and told her" Kagome sleep."
Kagome rolled her eyes at him and quickly fell asleep on his chest waiting for tomorrow.
A/N- I hope you like this chapter. It is almost finished. Until next time on Oh No! See ya. Bye