InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Twenty-two: Final Battle with Naraku Part 2 ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-two. Please enjoy it. This chapter isn't beta read, I'm trying to get ahold of her but i haven't heard from her in over six months now. I might actually get someone new to look at the last six chapters. Thanks again.
Chapter Twenty-two: Final Battle with Naraku Part 2
Kagome was brought up within Sesshomaru's protect brace. He jumped and used his light whip around him. He slowly went behind the trees with Kagome. He pulled off her shirt as Kagome looked at him.
"Sesshomaru…"
She felt his tongue gently licking at her wounds, she hissed in pain as he healed them one by one at a time. She heard Miroku coming over by his voice. He nodded to Sesshomaru as Sango came into view. Kagome and Sesshomaru could tell they were tired even Kagome was tired.
"Hide until you recover." Sesshomaru told them.
Sango took Kagome from him as they walked into the woods. Miroku followed them as he kept a look out. Sesshomaru raced along the trees as he jumped into the fight near Inuyasha. He used his whip and kills the demons around him again; slowly more demons came around him.
While the Kagome looked far from the trees, she looked at Sango and Miroku. She wanted to help more but her reiki and energy was drained and if she used anymore. It would be the death of her.
She breathed in and out as she sat down. Maybe the training with Sesshomaru would keep her nerves calm and even get her back into the fight. She closed her eyes and concentrated within her mind.
Click, clock, Kagome's mind went as she calmed her body down. An hour went by before she opened her eyes again feeling renewed with her strength that was when she got up and heard Inuyasha's screaming in pain. She raced back with Sango and Miroku whom both got their second wind to fight.
Kagome weave within the trees as she held out her daggers again. She had caught four demons as she cut and slice into them. She looked back to see Inuyasha resting against a tree with Sango and Miroku covering him. She smiled and duck from a claw, she smirked and held out her daggers as jumped into action.
Kagome had killed the demon as she looked to see Naraku surround with his youki, slowly she saw him taking out a few new parts. Her eyes narrowed at this as she stabbed the daggers into the ground around her making a powerful barrier as she took out her bow and four arrows. She made sure that they was small rocks at the top of each arrow.
She was going to shot them into the ground around Naraku trapping him within the barrier. It would slowly kill him and purify the jewel. She could see it straight; the jewel was mostly tainted by his greed.
She notched two arrows at first then fired them and at high speeds the hit the ground, Kagome could see Naraku looking at her with a grin. He ordered a group of demons to attack her. She notched the last two arrows and fired again.
Soon they had hit the ground as the demons had hit her barrier; she saw ash and her pink barrier waved a bit. She saw a new pink and white barrier going over Naraku.
She smirked at it as she could see him screaming out orders to kill her. She then pulled out her daggers and got into her stance. She killed demons after wave after wave that came near her. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Inuyasha back in the fight, while Miroku and Sango were near each other.
She could see Sesshomaru had transformed into his true form. She jumped and landed away from a new demon, it looked almost like Kagura. She had yellow eyes with black hair. Her lips curled into a snarl as the new look alike to Kagura attacked her with a sword.
Kagome dodge or block as she held her own against this new demon. She soon was against a tree without one for her daggers, which lay a few feet away from her. Her shoulder, leg and stomach each had a cut that wasn't very deep.
Kagome cursed at this one as four more came near her, she stabbed the ground as a barrier came over her, and she took to the side and looked over her cuts. While each demon was hitting her barrier, and each and every time it did, Kagome could feel it breaking and rebuilding it too. She could also see smoke from each hit, which was getting purified each and every time too.
She breathed in and out as she took her arrows that were still on her good shoulder, and notched two arrows. Kagome has summoned her reiki into her arrows and fired them at one demon. She had fired again and again until she was out of arrows.
At this time, Kagome had noticed that each demon around her was a new detachment from Naraku. She cursed at this as she dodges again and as she saw Sesshomaru coming towards her direction again. She jumped up and slice at the male detachment that looked like Muso.
He had long hair, and was holding a spear dagger. His eyes were golden as he made a face of pain. Kagome had sliced his back with her daggers slowly and surely purifying him. She landed hard on her ankle, twisting it hard.
She grunted in pain as she swing herself onto the ground and rolled a few meters away from a sword. She landed on her back and quickly placed her daggers in front of herself as the sword was brought down hard. Kagome groaned in pain as she tried to keep herself stead.
Kagome saw Sesshomaru taking the three around before they could stuck her. She cursed at him but also thanked him also. Kagome brought her leg up and kick the male above her hard. He groaned in pain as Kagome shot up and purified him with two hits.
Her breathing was hard again as her reiki once again was low, she didn't want to take a break any more. She got up and saw Naraku's body was slowly designating from her barrier. She smirked at this as rolled to the right side as a demon came at her.
She used her daggers and killed him; she turned to see the rest battling the rest, only to see Sango was done on the ground bleeding. Her eyes widen at this to see it was Koharu that had his weapon within his sister's back.
Kagome moved forward but stop when Miroku had placed a sutra onto the boy's forehead and made him stay still. Kagome rolled and duck around as she dodge demons claws. She killed the demon in front of her. She looked again to Naraku again. She raced over to Naraku's barrier just has he broken through it.
The jewel was pinker now then tainted. Kagome screamed in pain as she was soon slicing from the back. She turned to see an appendage from Naraku with a knife. She cursed as she was soon trapped within his appendages. She moved back in fear and felt her blood running out from her wound.
She could barely hear Sesshomaru growls or Inuyasha's screams for her. She rolled and ducked a few times more as she used her daggers to slice Naraku's appendages with them and slowly were purifying them each and every time they had swing at her.
Kagome jumped up and flip over as she swing out her daggers, her breathe was out. She was now tired again. Soon she was within Naraku's gasp. Her hands were within one appendage, while her body and legs were within a different one.
Kagome was pulled towards him as she looked to see Sesshomaru going down as he stopped to see her. Inuyasha was yelling her name as he was too subduing by demons. Sango was still out, as Miroku and Kirara were protecting her with the trees.
Naraku laughed as he looked at the team of misfits, he turned his eyes onto Kagome's form. He licked his lips and brought her forward.
"Kagome, Kagome, Kagome. What have you been to me?" He asked with his voice commanding her to talk.
Kagome titled her head back and fast forward as she spited into his face. Naraku's face was furious at he used his hand and wrap off her saliva and then slapped her across the face. Kagome screamed in pain as she felt her lip had been split and her blood raced down from her chin.
Naraku smirked at her as his hand touched her lip as he drew her blood and placed his finger into his mouth sucking her blood from it.
Kagome made a face as he did it two more times." Your blood is like a tantalizing." Naraku pulled her closer to him as he was going to bite her.
Kagome summon her reiki fast as she shot it into Naraku's appendages and then was free with her hands. She grabbed his face and crushes his cheeks with her reiki, Naraku screamed and struggled around.
He even tightened his appendages around Kagome making her scream in pain, when that didn't work; he thrust his hand into her stomach as it came out the other side.
He pulled out and smirked as he was her blooding rushing out. Kagome didn't let go, as she pumped more reiki into her hands. She slowly felt her reiki going down to zero again, when the jewel flown into her hand and glowed brightly, resorting her reiki fully. She felt her blood rushing out as Naraku tightened his grasp on her.
She pulled herself near his lips. "This is for everyone!" with that said, Kagome crashed her lips against his, hurting herself and his lips. She pumped reiki into his mouth and slowly watched as he was drying.
Kagome coughed up blood, as it dripped from her mouth downwards on her chin. She knew she wouldn't survive this battle. She wished she would have said yes to Sesshomaru when she was falling from the sky or height she was in.
A/N-I hope you like this battle and chapter. Find out more on Chapter 23.