InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On the Road to Dealing ❯ Getting Lost ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Getting Lost
Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. The following story is for entertainment and not profit.
 
She had followed him so eagerly that he was finding it difficult to restrain himself. He had torn off her this shirt and pushed her down onto the raised platform that served as his bed before he knew what he had done. Her ebony hair lay about her in waves, framing the features of her face; her half closed eyes and slightly parted lips. She seemed to be waiting in anticipation for his next move.
He was unaccustomed to the myriad of emotions that the sight of her invoked in him: her child-like innocence made him want to protect her, her womanly curves made him want to taste her, and under it all was a worrying fear. Not a fear that she would ever do anything to harm him, but a fear that she was the one that would cause him to lose himself completely.
As her hand reached out as if to plead with him, Sesshomaru felt the fear melt into a warming acceptance. If he was to be lost at least she would be there beside him.