InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Time ❯ Stay With Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone! Rane here. Sorry it took me so long to post this. Had a few technical issues on my end. But here it is!!!
 
Chapter Three “Stay With Me”
 
*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
 
Kagome woke up the next morning groggy, trying to figure out exactly what had happened last night. She tried to roll over but was pinned against a strong chest by a very muscular arm, and that's when it hit her. She had slept with Sesshomaru, not once, but, she blushed, not wanting to think about the number of times and ways he look her last night. She sniffed the air around her and gasped in surprised as she remembered that he had been in heat when he took her, and that the only way for her scent to have changed was for her to be pregnant. Kagome couldn't help the smile the spread across her face as she gently put a hand against her stomach, they were going to have a baby!
Sesshomaru had awoken only minutes before his mate, when he felt her stir he waited for her to remember the events of last night. He felt her insecurity, her embarrassment, her surprise and now, finally, her unbelievable joy. He too was unexpectedly happy, he had finally been able to fully mate Kagome, though he wished he had been able to take her on a real bed, and she was pupped. His beast couldn't be happier. When he felt her move against him again he almost groaned, she was rubbing right against his erection.
Kagome felt Sesshomaru's emotions as soon as she got hers under control. He was happy, content, and very much aroused. She giggled slightly as she moved against him again, after the number of times that they had come together during the night she thought that he wouldn't be lusting after her in the morning. She was very happy to find out that she was wrong.
Sesshomaru was fully intending on showing Kagome yet another way to make love when he caught the scent of her travel companions. Apparently they had figured out what had happened to Kagome and had come looking for her. Growling slightly at the interruption he quickly pulled Kagome up with him and the two of them dressed as fast as they could. He could tell that Kagome was embarrassed about almost being caught by her friends.
“Kagome,” Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against his body. “Do not be embarrassed by what happened last night.” He gently leaned down to kiss her lips.
Kagome returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I am not embarrassed about that Sesshomaru, it is the fact that my friends are almost upon us and could have seen…” She blushed, not being able to go on.
Sesshomaru thought that after last night she would stop being embarrassed about talk like this, but his Miko was just too innocent to stop blushing, something he thought was endearing. Though she had turned full Youkai, she had still been able to retain all over her human emotions, something that was a wonderment to Sesshomaru. At the sound of approaching footsteps the two broke apart, only holding hands and they watched Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Koga and Ayame walk into the small clearing that was around the hot spring.
“Mamma!” Shippo launched himself at Kagome, burying himself in her chest. “You're okay!” He sniffed at her slightly. “You smell different.” He looked up at her. “You're a Youkai!”
Sango looked between Sesshomaru and Kagome and knew instantly what had happened, and surprisingly she wasn't angry. Kagome deserved to be happy, and by the look and glow around her, Kagome was very happy. Sesshomaru seemed to be very protective, even though his usual emotionless mask was in place, it was the way that he stood next to her. Sango instantly turned and slapped Miroku, having spotted the perverted grin that had crossed his face.
Kagome smiled at her friends, glad that Koga had finally gotten together with Ayame. It had taken the two women almost a full year to get Koga to view Ayame as a mate, and now Kagome and Ayame were very close friends. She knew that Sango approved of her choice in mate, and by the look that had spread across Miroku's face before Sango slapped him, he approved as well.
“Hai, Shippo I'm a Youkai now. I have mated with Sesshomaru, so he's your new father.” She smiled up at Sesshomaru, who nodded down at the small kistune. “I'm also going to have a pup.” She grinned at all of her friends when she said this.
“That's great Kagome!” Sango and Ayame came over to hug her and the three went off in intelligible babble. Miroku and Koga went to stand by Sesshomaru while they watched their women, looking slightly baffled.
“Koga and I have something for you Kagome.” Ayame grinned and held out the jewel shards that had once been in Koga's legs.
“Thanks Ayame!” She turned to look at the guys with a smile. “We're finally done with our quest!” She went over to Sesshomaru to place a light kiss on his cheek. “Here goes nothing.”
With that Kagome welded the jewel shards with the rest of the jewel, it started to glow when the process was complete. She felt her body start to glow as well and lift off the ground. She looked at Sesshomaru, who looked horrified before everything went black.
*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
 
Sesshomaru roared when Kagome disappeared, the rage almost sending him over the edge. But he felt Sango's hand on his shoulder.
“Sesshomaru-sama, please, I think I know what happened.” She looked frightened as Sesshomaru's eyes started to bleed red. “Kagome is from the future.”
“I know this.” Sesshomaru growled at Sango. “Tell me where my mate is.”
“I believe that the jewel sent Kagome back to her time.”
 
*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
That's it folks! Short I know but I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. I'm going to be a bit mean now. I'll post the next chapter because I'm already working on it, but I'm going to stop writing if I don't get at least one review. PLEASE PEOPLE! Come in, is it really hard to just write, “Hey I liked it” or “hey I don't like it” SOMETHING!...
 
Ah well…. Anyway I should have the next chapter up in a few hours.