InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One call ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

She had had a wonderful time last night , and really hoped that there would be many more dates like that with Inuyasha. He was everything she wanted . He was sexy and sweet , and a little bit arrogant . But his confidence made him even more attractive. But she knew , or at least she thought that there wouldn't be anything more between him and her. She was an ordinary girl , and he was a multi million dollar artist .

If came as a total and complete shock to her when he showed up on her door step a few days later with a bouquet of red roses . Squealing with delight Kagome invited him into her apartment . "It's so nice to see you again Inuyasha ! How have you been these past few days ?" asked Kagome as she went to find something to put the roses in . Finding a lovely glass vase she put water in it and then put in the blood red roses.

"It's a pleasure to see you again also , but my days have been restless ," spoke Inuyasha as he sat down on the couch . "Why is that Inu?" asked Kagome curiously , sitting down right next to him and staring into his eyes. "You weren't with me ," grinned Inuyasha ,

"Are you feelin alright Inuyasha! You could have any woman you want and you're over here with me!" she said ."As far as I know Im feelin hella good ," laughed Inuyasha as he checked himself out to make sure he was ok .

"You know...sniffin paint aint good for you ! Especially that gold paint! It messes with yo head , and obviously you've had one two many hits ," laughed Kagome .

"Damn ! Why didn't anyone tell me! I guess Ima have to stop! Damn!" laughed Inuyasha . "Enough of this! I came to get yo ass and take you out to lunch! I tried to be a gentleman and be nice to yo stankin butt but nooo! You gotta act like im on crack!" said Inuyasha as he faked being hurt!

"I'm sorry Inu baby! Ima go get my coat and purse , and I'll let you take me out to lunch ," said Kagome as she got up to go get her things .

"Hold up girl! Who said I was goin to still take yo ass out after how you've been treatin me!" said Inuyasha who was desperately tryin to keep from laughing .

"Hmphh fine then! But could you leave my booty out of this! I know it's nice and I know you like it , but could you stop talkin bout it ," laughed Kagome .

"Come on lets go , " said Inuyasha while smackin her on the ass to get her movin . "I thought I wasn't goin cause I was actin like you was on crack ?" said Kagome while rollin her eyes."Girl stop trippin you know I was playin with you ! Plus Id neva treat my baby like that !" said Inuyasha as he slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

~ I know it's really short but hey! I havent posted anythin for this story in a loooonggg time so it's a start~