InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Girls Choice ❯ Who do you love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]



Kagome Higurashi was once thought she was just an oridnary fifteen year old girl, but now at the age of eighteen, she knew that was all wrong.  Although she was just a normal, modern girl, Kagome was strangely unfazed by the horrors, violence, and death in the Warring States era because of her strong spirit. Kagome is a rather attractive young woman, with a curvaceous figure and well-toned thighs. She had raven black her that went down to just a little below her shoulders and brown eyes.  She had ditched her school uniform when she dropped out to live 500  years in the past with Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango and Miroku.

At the moment she stood in a field, arrow drawn back and aiming at Sesshomaru. They had run into him, just outside of Keade's village on their way home from another pointless battle with Naraku.

"INUYASHA!!!" yelled Kagome as flew back into the trees as Sesshomaru had picked her up by her throat and had thrown her as far as he could. "Damn it," Inuyasha hissed as he ran and caught Kagome before she hit a tree. "Are you alright?" Inuyasha asked her with concern as her carried her back, bridal style. Kagome nodded, "Mhm." When they got back, Sango and the pervious monk Miroku were battling against Sesshomaru.

"WI-" Inuyasha's voice was cut short. Kagome looked around her to see all of her friends were frozen. "What is happening?" she asked aloud. "Kagome, my houw you have grown dear," a soft, gentle voice said. Kagome turned around to see a elegant looking woman behind her. The woman and long brunette hair that reached the ground, violet eyes and pale skin. She wore a One-shoulder Floor-Length Sweeping dress that looked as if it belonged to a goddess.

"Who are you?" Kagome questioned with a puzzled look.

"I am Shizukan. I am the woman the matchs and woman with her true love. But there is a problem. You have more than one," she said softly. Kagome took a step back and gave the woman a weird look, "More than one?"

"Yes. Their names are; Inuyasha, Kouga, Houjo, Sesshomaru and Bankotsu," she said as she folded her hands together below her waist. Kagome gasped. Her heaed began to spin bust she shook it away. Inu-yasha. "H-how will I choose?" she questioned. "Tomorrow you wull appear tofaint to your friends and it will seem a though you are in a coma. Your spirit form will exit you body and travel to the five lives and you will then experience all of them before you return home. Be warned though, they will cut off at anytime to take you to another. Spend your time wisely."

"We shall meet again, Lady Kagome," she said disappearing. Everything around her unfroze as Inuyasha yelled, "DAMN IT YOU COWARD COME BACK HERE!"  Kagome watched Sesshomaru fly away as he glanced down at her.

'Why does that woman interest me so much?'

'You are falling for her. You did the first day you met.'

Sesshomaru shook his head as he made his way back to Rin.

'Be quiet. I will not tolerate such lies.'


~.~


"That bastard is always running away from battle. It sickens me," Inuyasha spat. "I got your guys' bento dinners down, she said handing everyone but Inuyasha one. Quickly though, she made him some chicken ramen and handed him the bowl. Sitting down by the fire, she pulled out her math book and began to study as she took small bites of some rice.

Inuyasha tapped his foot impatiently as he noticed that everyone was getting their meals first, his stomach also growling in protest, unsure if every had head or not.  He was about to tell her off for making him wait so long but was interrupted before he could by her handing him his food, he gave an appreciative nod before taking the bowl from her.

 Rather than sitting beside the others, he took a spot right next to Kagome as she read her math book, instead of enjoying the scent of the meal she had prepared for him, he enjoyed her own scent much more.  He began to dig into his food, listening in to Sango and Miroku talking about the days activities they had together, his attention brought to Kagome once again as he watched her read her book "So is that...school place of yours still giving you trouble Kagome?" he asked with a concerned tone

Kagome was spacing, all her focus on her book, though Inuyasha's presence caught her attention as she glanced at him, then went back to her book. She hardly understood a thing about it with being gone so much. But it was worth it. "Hmm? Oh no problems at all," she said as she laid her head down on the book, facing away from everyone else. She closed her eyes, thinking it would only be for a few minutes but drifted off too sleep. Her body fell side ways as her book and pencil cluttered to the floor.

Inuyasha  continued to watch over Kagome inconspicuously as Shippo played with his toys with Kirara and Sango and Miroku began to discuss a more heated topic of his womanizing.  His glance was taken off of Kagome for only a second before hearing her book and pencil hit the wooden floor, this brought his attention back to her as she started to fall sideways.  He reached out before she would hit the floor and caught her with his left arm, he looked down at her sleeping face, a smile faintly on his lips as he couldn't help but enjoy the sight.  He then moved her so that she was sitting again but her head rested against his shoulder "I wonder if....she feels the same" he wondered as he crossed his arms again, noticing that the others hadn't even noticed Kagome falling asleep.

Soon everyone else was asleep as Inuyasha held Kagome. Once morning hit, Kagome gave everyone their breakfast before they decided to head out. As the walked along the trail, Kagome grabbed Inuyasha by his Robe of the Fire Rat as she felt herself become dizzy. 'Oh no. Why now? Why as we are walking?'  Kagome questioned as she felt hereslf drift away. "KAGOME!: yelled Inuyasha as he turned to catch her falling body.



{Okay I finished the chapter. I hope you guys like it ^-^}