InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Girls Choice ❯ Inuyasha's Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Oh my! >.< I forgot about writing this story until I seen it in my notebook. I am so sorry! OH! I do not know how this site works! I don't know how to check reviews. All I know is I have been writing fan fictions for 5-6 years. *Sighs* Anywho...Lets get on with it, shall we?

~0~

Kagome awoke and put her hand to her head. Feeling a warm rag on her head, she sat up slowly. "Aye. Child, lay back down,"  Keade said walking to her with a bucket of water. “Wh-what happened Keade?” Kagome asked laying back down. Realzing her head was not on the floor pillow, but somes thigh. Glancing up, she blushed. Inuyasha said ye passed out shortly after ye all left. They brought you back here, and he as yet to leave ye side," Keade said as she took the wrag and wet it down with fresh cold water and rung it out, laying it on Kagome's head. 'Inuyasha looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. Hold up?! Where is is Robe of the Fire Rat. OH...I am covered up with it....it smells just like him.' Kagome thought as she cuddled the robe and smiled, closing her eyes.

Inuyasha opened his eyes and seen her cuddling his robe and smiled. But quickly hid it as Keade looked over at them. "You alright Kagome?" he asked as he seen Keade leave. He had a worried look on his face as she glanced up at him.

"I am fine Inuyasha. Thanks for worrying," she said sitting up and leaning against him with her back. He blushed and wrapped his arm around her waist and breathed in her sweet scent. Jasimine and Lavendar. On her, this smelled wonderful.

"Tsk. I just don't want you getting sick," he said coldly, "I am glad you are alight Kagome," he said pulling her close. "Inu-yasha....sorry I cause a delay in our searching," Kagome said blushing as she closed her eyes and leaned closer against him.

"Kagome! Your awake! You've been asleep for ever!" yelled the little fox demon hoping into her lap. Kagome pulled him close and hugged him as Inuyasha released her quickly. "AW! Well I am sorry!"  she said smiling as she watched Inuyasha leave. Is Kikyo near by?! Thinking this, Kagome  became instantly depressed as she laid on the floor, keeping the fire rat close to her.

“Are you alright Kagome?” “Yeah you seem a bit down?” “Did Inuyasha upset you?” Sango, Miroku and Shippo asked all in order. Kagome shook her head and stood, wrapping the fire rat around her to keep her warm as she left Keade’s in search of Inuyasha. After what seemed like hours of walking, she found him sitting under the Sacred Tree. “Why did you leave all of a sudden?” she questioned as she sat down beside him. “I needed air. Look...Kags...we need to talk,” he said looking at her. ‘Did he just call me Kags? AW! Oh my God! My heart is racing! Oh....is his talk a bad talk?’ “What is it Inuyasha?” she questioned. “Well remember a year ago or so you told me you hold the same feelings for me that Kikyo does...well did?

“Well I have the same feelings for you. I believe they are stronger then the ones I held for Kikyo. You seem to understand me more. You accept me for who I am and I really and grateful for that. Do you still hold those same feelings Kagome? Because I want you to be my mate.”
he said with a soft tone for once. Kagome blushed. “O-of course I do Inuyasha,”  she said as he suddenly embraced her. Then she suddenly felt her world do black and her body went limp in his arms.

“Kagome? Kagome? KAGOME!”


DUN DUN DUN! Cliff hanger! O: -Hides- Don’t kill me!