InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Great Week ❯ A Glimpse ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

a/n - Forgot the disclaimer, sorry. I don't own Inu Yasha and co.
Short, and a bit OOC, but next chapter will be different. I'll even try to get it out sooner!
 
+++++
 
Inu Yasha stumbled into an alley, sloppily kissing the scantily dressed girl in his arms. She moaned as if she were in a porno, and had Inu Yasha had a few less beers in him, he would have been turned off. Be that as it may, he liked to get drunk if he were going to do something like this with a girl he'd just met in a place like this. What was her name again… Kikyo?
He pushed her up against the dirty wall and began fiddling with his belt. She hiked up her skirt a bit before pulling back and looking up at him sexily.
“Do you love me?” She asked.
Inu Yasha knew that he did not, but figured it would speed things along so he responded with a slurred, “Yes.”
She kissed him fiercely before pulling back again and whispering again, “Do you love me… enough to rape me?”
Bam! Hard on gone, and sobered up. Inu Yasha pulled back at looked at the girl incredulously, expecting her to say `Just kidding!'
But she merely watched him, her eyes full of excitement, before whispering, “Please…”
And what creeped out Inu Yasha the most, was the fact that he couldn't tell if she was pleading with him TO rape her, or NOT TO rape her.
Quick as a flash he stepped away from her and let himself back in the door into the bar where they had just come from. Shaking his head he headed back to the bar. That was fucking weird.
After ordering his beer, he glanced around glumly. Suddenly, he spotted an absolutely gorgeous girl, and he was surprised he hadn't seen her before. Catching her eye he smiled, which she returned.
Grinning to himself, he waited a few moments before catching her eye again, this time winking. She gave him a flirty smile, which he took as an invitation. After receiving his beer he made his way towards her. Once next to her he leaned close to be heard over the music.
“Hi.”
She looked up at him sweetly. “Hi yourself.”
“I'm Inu Yasha.” He stuck out his hand.
Grasping it gently she replied, “Kagome.”
 
+++++
 
Kagome began to stir a few minutes later, and she immediately felt Inu Yasha's large, warm hands caressing her back gently. She tightened her arms around his torso and kissed his chest, smiling when he pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head before unzipping the back of her dress slowly. He slid it off her body easily, tossed it into the floor, and then moved from next to her to on top of her.
Kagome looked up at him, desire in her eyes. She bit her lip sexily and raised her hips, brushing against his hardened member. Inu Yasha's eyes fell shut and he panted slightly. He swallowed thickly before opening his eyes slowly, staring down at the beautiful girl beneath him.
Her body flat on the couch again, he lowered his hips close to hers, his member between her legs. Watching her intensely, he pushed forward a bit, prodding her gently. Kagome's mouth fell open and she gasped. He continued to watch her, completely turned on, as he pulled back a little, and then once again bucking forward lightly to tease her slick folds.
Kagome whimpered softly, and brought her hands up to squeeze his muscular arms. She gripped them tightly, digging her nails into his flesh a bit, and raised her hips to meet him, wordlessly trying to convince him to slide inside of her.
But Inu Yasha merely chuckled and pulled back, waiting till her body was flat on the chesterfield again before continuing with his teasing. As that part of his anatomy teased that part of her anatomy, he dipped his head down and took a soft, perky nipple in his mouth. She gasped loudly, gripping his arms even tighter.
He continued his ministrations without stopping for what felt like an eternity until Kagome, who tired of merely whimpering, whispered hoarsely, “Inu Yasha…!”
He kissed his way up her chest, her neck, across her cheek, until he finally reached her soft, hot lips. He gently kissed her, before pulling back and looking deep into her eyes. Then, he slowly began entering her.
Kagome gasped in relief, and was abut to lift her hips to meet him, but one look from his eyes made her halt. He was simply watching her, content in the slower pace. So Kagome bit her lip to keep from bucking, and stared back into his eyes. It was an agonizingly slow pace, and she thought that he would never be completely inside of her, but she didn't not rush, and she did not move.
Inu Yasha loved to stare into her beautiful face like this. To watch her as he pleasured her, no matter what pace they were going, was a dream come true for him. She was so expressive, he could tell just how much she wanted him by just looking into her eyes. It was nothing short of amazing, seeing her pant heavily, lick her lips, mouth his name soundlessly. He could watch her all day like this,
Finally, he was completely inside her, her warm velvety flesh surrounding his hot, hard member. They were both breathing heavily, and Inu Yasha didn't move for a full minute before pulling back slowly and pushing back in at the same speed. Kagome swallowed and had to fight the urge to allow her eyes to drift close.
Inu Yasha never took his eyes off of her as they made love, slow and savoring. Over and over he moved in and out of her, every few pumps Kagome squeezing him with her inner muscles. She traced the muscles on his back and across his stomach and chest, on occasion scratching lightly with her nails.
Their moans were soft and sweet, heard only by each other. Soft kisses were shared between them, sometimes just their lips brushing against each others, mouth each others names silently. Neither had experienced such personal, meaningful love making, and they felt they could go on like this forever.
Slowly, but not too slowly, they felt the climax rising. Kagome's breathing became a bit heavier and Inu Yasha used just a bit more force when entering her. They wanted to carry this out and continue this way as long as they could before it was over. But suddenly it was, both climaxing at the same time. Kagome uttered his name softly and Inu Yasha whispered hers, eyes closed and holding each other tightly.
Even after they were finished, they stayed in this embrace, her wrapped in his arms and him still inside her body. She stroked his hair and he kissed her shoulders gently. Finally, Inu Yasha pulled back and looked in her eyes. They wordlessly thanked each other, looking deep into each other's eyes.
He eventually slid out of her and sat up. She followed suit, neither shy about their lack of clothing. He leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. Kagome kissed him back gently before pulling away and giggling.
“I'm glad…” She began, but stopped.
Inu Yasha, understanding, nodded, a smile on his lips. They were both glad that he had stayed, and not left when she tried to make him, but he knew that she couldn't voice it for now. She wasn't yet ready to face that she was cheating on her boyfriend, and for now that was fine.
He picked his boxers up off the floor and slid them on, while Kagome grabbed the blanket from the edge of the couch and wrapped it around her body underneath her arms. “I'm hungry.” She stated, standing up.
Inu Yasha chuckled and stood up as well. “Now that you mention it, so am I.”