InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One In A Million ❯ Your love is... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is one of many Inuyasha stories I plan to release in the next two months. I hope everyone enjoys this one. R&R I'd appreciate it, I love it when people tell me what you think.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Inspiration: the song `One In A Million' by the lovely and talented Aaliyah (1979-2001) inspired me.
 
Ages:Kagome-18, Inuyasha-21, and Kikyo-20.
 
Summery: Kagome Higurashi is a stripper with an attitude, and is noticed by a `new' customer with a fat wallet. Becomes infatuated by her and soon discovers he loves her. InuxKag,
 
One In A Million
Chapter1: your love is
 
 
The speakers were booming, causing the men in the lobby to start cheering like wild dogs. Howling for the show to begin, they wanted to see us, they wanted us to tease them into spending their whole paycheck here. My name is Kagome Higurashi, I am 18.
 
And I have struggled in life since at an early age, so I did what I had to do to survive; I became an erotic dancer. No… not a stripper, that word is not one we used amongst each other. That word was degrading, we had a profession going, we were dancers. We earned an honest living, I worked at a gentlemen's club. Not some place named `The pussy lounge' or something trashy.
 
Here the dancers were treated respectably by the owner and the bouncers. Like actual people, trying to make ends meet, I felt so relaxed and comfortable here, I had life long friends here, It felt like…I was at home…
 
I sat in the back along with the other girls that performed with me nightly. We all had are own space in front of the mirror to put on our alter ego make-up,
 
I recognized the song, the start up to the song playing out behind the curtain. It was `Peaches and Cream', that meant it was Sango's turn, or should I say Sugar.
 
I turned and waved her off as she pushed threw the curtains. Her costume was so beautiful and mysterious; it fit her act well. She, as her alter ego, Sugar played a gypsy; she had long lacy ribbons blanketed around her arms, tossing them into the raging men in the crowd.
 
I shook away my thoughts and turned back to the mirror, finishing my blush and eye shadow. After I was sufficed that my make-up fit my role I ran my finger through my sable tresses, checking for fizz.
 
“Its show time,” …click…the lights on stage when out, the drunken men all whispered among themselves wondering if this was a new act. Lights of many colors swirled around the dim-lighted room, “Please welcome…the lovely, the enchanting…Kyra,” The club's DJ announced starting my song.
 
Can you keep up
Baby boy make me lose my breath
Bring the noise, make my lose my breath
Hit me hard, make me lose my (aah, aah)
 
I burst through the curtains, shaking my hips. I wore a low-down to my pubic bone-cut shredded skirt; it was a glistening sea blue. I had my navel pierced with a neo-blue starfish jewel in it, On my thighs I wore navy blue net stalkings and sea green pumps with incrusted jewels.
 
I had strut my stuff down the catwalk, turning and twirling as I went, making sure all eyes were one me. On my chest I wore a bra like shirt, the same sparkling color as the skirt, it was strapless. I reached the pole, I slid seductively around it. My silken strands whipping around and I worked the crowd,
 
Oohhh…
I put it right there so it's easy for you to get to…
Now you wanna act like you don't know what to do
 
After I done, done everything that you asked me
Grabbed you, grind you, liked you, tried you
Moved so fast baby I can't find you
 
Oohh…
I'm starin to believe I'm way too much for you
All that talk and it seems like you can't come through
All them lines like you can satisfy me
Now I see where believing got me
Gave you the wheel but you can't drive me
 
I swung my hips so well, I gazed around noticing I had accomplished every dancer's goal. I had these dogs on their knees with their wallet gaping, they were tossing their bills at my rocking body like they had no use for them, like they were worthless. But the real tease was yet to come,
 
I spun around the cold pole, flipping my soft locks behind me, gripping the pole between my legs. With a firm grip from my perspiring palms, arching my back so my neck was thrown back. I smirked impishly at a handsome man at a table with his buddies that my eyes were directed at, My right hand let go, I caressed it up my abdomen, against my ribs until it reached the almost pointless cloth concealing my chest. Fingering it I ripped it away in one slick movement,
 
I curved my lush lips into a wicked smile, they lost their minds. I rotated sexily around the pole, teasing the mindless fools by barely hiding the nipple from each breast, from their view.
 
I slid down on my knees, the ones behind could see my exposed panties from the back. I lowered my chest to the cold flooring, taking the money they offered.
 
I jerked up, rocking my hips still teasing them with my cleavage.
 
If you can't make me say oohh
Like the beat of this drum
Why you ask for some
You ain't really want none
If you can't make me say oohh
Like the beat of this groove
You don't have no business in this
Here's your papers, baby you are dismissed
 
My heart pounded in my chest, being on stage was so intense. It made even the girl with no stage fright shaky, I bowed. Showing my goodies one last time and gathered the articles of clothing I had thrown off and ran off backstage.
 
______________________________________________________________ __________________
 
 
“Hey Koga, did you check out that girl…Kyra? Sweet piece of ass, huh?” Chuckled a shorthaired man, he lifted his brows up and down suggestively.
 
The other man nodded, “Oh yeah, she looked like she be a good time.” He turned his attention towards his other friend, the one whom the dancer had made direct eye contact with. “Hey man, do you have an opinion? She did look `right' at you, Inu.”
 
The man both friends looked at was very handsome, he had intense golden eyes that had the potential to absorb you inside. He had chiseled facial features, he had silvery, white hair that was short in the back. He was around his early twenties, he made a sensual chuckle and rested his head against his palm. “Yeah, I know.”
 
(Sorry Inu fans, he has short hair with no cute little ears.) Koga became confused and slammed his balled fists down on the tavern table. “ Hey man, she -wanted- you, what the hell is wrong with you! Go hit that ass tonight!”
 
“Koga, you jackass, don't cause a scene!” Inuyasha grumbled, rolling his erratic orbs.
 
“Yeah, Koga's right…get with her.” Miroku insisted,
 
“I will, fellas…before the night is over, I'll make my move.” The reassure,
 
______________________________________________________________ ____
 
 
A/N: So…how was it? Please review and tell me. I hope people will give this plot a chance and see where it goes. Sorry for the cliffy,
 
Much love (/) ^-^ (/)
Anime-Alee