InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One In A Million ❯ it goes on and on... ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is one of many Inuyasha stories I plan to release in the next two months. I hope everyone enjoys this one. R&R I'd appreciate it, I love it when people tell me what you think.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Inspiration: the song `One In A Million' by the lovely and talented Aaliyah (1979-2001) inspired me.
 
Ages:Kagome-18, Inuyasha-21, and Kikyo-20.
 
Side Note- Kyra is pronounced (K-I-RAH) , the I in there is like what it sounds like.
 
Summery: Kagome Higurashi is a stripper with an attitude, and is noticed by a `new' customer with a fat wallet. Becomes infatuated by her and soon discovers he loves her. InuxKag,
 
 
One In A Million
Chapter2: It goes on and on…
 
 
I sat down backstage counting my earnings, I inhaled deeply, taking in the delicious smell of cold, hard, cash. “It was a `great' night for Kyra, huh?” Came a voice from the mirror, I giggled and nodded back a Tasha. Tasha Motosuwa was my mentor, she took care of me and taught me the trade of erotic dancing.
 
“Yep, if I do say so myself.” I watched as she finished curling her blonde tresses, flipping them elegantly over her shoulder. Now facing me,
 
“Kagome, take care of yourself with that money…okay? You need it more then your dead beat mom,” Her hazel eyes penetrating my own weak ones. I sighed defeated, she was right. With each payment I receive, plus tips I gave fool heartedly to my mother, who was still struggling to raise my little brother Sota.
 
When I gave it to her I watched her expression, she looked at me in disgust; yanking the envelope filled with money away from my hand like she deserved, never thanking me. But I turned and looked at the small shadow by the door, I watched how my little brother's hurt filled eyes engulfed into mine. I loved him so much, just knowing he'd have cloths, he'd have food to fill his empty belly, just knowing that made it easy for me to blow my money away.
 
“You look a little flushed, are you sick?” A looked up, Tasha's shadow hanging over me.
 
“No I'm fine.” I shook my head, putting the stacks of twenties in my wallet. “Hey Tash?”
 
“Yeah, Hon?” she replied, plastering on the rest of her make-up at the mirror.
 
I threw my purse over my shoulder, “Tell Sango I'm leaving early, kay?” I walked over to the back door, turning to hear her,
 
“Don't worry I'll tell her, bye Kagome.”
 
 
By the front of the club I walked threw the night mist, I continued walking. Admiring the sounds of Tokyo's nightlife, and the echoing of my footfalls. I made sure to look like a commoner when I made my nightly trips past the front of the club, not like my stage ego Kyra. If I dared to run past the front looking like her delirious fans'd mob me.
 
So I wear a disguise to get me by, I wear my tresses in a ponytail tucked under a plain hat. I concealed my face in dark sunglasses, and wore a plain whit T-shirt with plainer jeans. In this I attract no unwanted attention, I glanced over at Gringo, the bouncer on shift. He was flipping through the lists identifying everyone, in the crowds.
 
I squinted curiously at three guys over in the patio of the club, they looked familiar. The two brunettes were sprucing up the one in the middle the silver haired, golden eyed man. Eyeing the entranced, the it clicked, he was the guy that I had eyed during the performance, could he be wanting for me?
 
I heard a loud bellowing honk, I turned on my heel in fear and a huge blazing light clashed with my weak eyesight. I came back into common sense and jumped out of the way, I fell back onto the concert. My hat, ponytail, and glasses falling off, reveal my popular face.
 
I sat up on my knees, looking at my surroundings. I huge semi truck drove by, the driver waving angrily at me. “Ooh, that was close.” I sighed, I turned my attention back at the three guys. I fluttered my long eyelashes in amazement,
 
“Yo man that's her, Inu, that's the girl Kyra!” One shouted,
 
“Inu, man! Go get her!” The other nudged.
 
I watched in complete awe one in the middle winked suggestively at me, leaping the small fence, cutting off the club's patio. I stood slowly, not really sure what to think as he came plowing at me. Stopping just in time to prevent a collision, “Hey there, how are you this fine evening?” Your voice as thick and smooth as velvet.
 
“Who are you, and what do you want?” Was what I managed to mutter,
 
You snorted, with a mysterious chuckled. “Jeez, someone's on edge,”
 
“Look!” I grumbled, collecting my things from the street flooring. “I am not interested in any pig that, spends time down in a strip club. Okay, sorry,” I rolled my eyes and began to trot away.
 
“Hey?” I felt my arm being held onto, I felt built up anger bubbling up from the bales of my self-conscious. I turned to face this dog that had the nerve to force my attention. “Listen, I know how this looks…I must see pretty shady,”
 
“Yeah!” I yelled, swinging my free arm towards him. Colliding my fist into his left cheek, or so what I thought. I opened my clenched eyes and saw, he'd caught my fist with his strong hand.
 
“Hmm, you're a strong little thing, huh?” This mysterious man let my balled fist fall to the side, gazing deep into my cinnamon orbs. I let those a slight whimper in defeat, I let my gaze fall to the ground.
 
“Hey asshole!” Came a calming and familiar voice of my rescuer Sango, I watched as he turned to face her. She came stomping up, with an anger expression on my face. “Leave her be, she's `NOT' interested!”
 
I watched as she bravely pushed by him, yanking my slender body along. As we walked, I angled my neck to watch him, so mysterious, and…intriguing…
 
His piecing eyes glowed silently in the night, as he faded in the darkness of the streets.
 
 
A/N: gomen nasai, (sorry) I know it's short so please don't tell me. But anyway I hope you all liked this chapter besides its shortness,
 
Much love to you all…
(/)// Anime-Alee //(/)