InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Month Only ❯ Just Like Him ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ch. 1 Just Like him
 
 
He wanted sex. That much was obvious, the lustful look in his eyes were so similar to that which she'd seen so many years ago...
 
 
He looked at her with that look again. She hated it when he did that. But he never said anything, just looked at her wistfully, never expectantly; and he never attempted to express his need. If she glanced down she would see his painful need. She felt guilty every time, but tonight was different. Tonight was the last night of high school, and her choice tonight would make or break what they had going on. To him, it was any other night, but for her tonight was it.
 
During their make out session, she tried to prepare herself. When she said she would do it, he looked at her shocked; assuring her there was no need. Looking down, there clearly was a need. Her unwavering insistence was what brought them to this heated moment.
 
Perhaps it was his inexperience, or maybe his enthusiasm for something he had been denied for so long, but he had not bothered to ready her or coax her body to respond to him. The moment he broke her hymen she screamed and pulled away. As quickly as she could, she threw on her coat and ran off. No explanation, no sorry, no good bye.
 
The day after was their graduation ceremony, she attempted to approach him, but he pushed her away and began a conversation with some girl she had never met. She saw them make out and followed them as they walked to a secluded place and eventually to an empty classroom. Through a window she saw him touch her, kiss her, and eventually take her.
 
Her heart broken, she had grabbed the first guy she saw, who happened to be the quarter back on their football team, and asked him to fuck her. In the same classroom, on the same desk, she was taken by this other man. He had left her, leaving her to dress and clean up, after she was decent, he asked her to go steady with him.
 
She turned him down and walked away without another word. This became a monthly ritual. A new guy each time, hoping to erase her high school sweetheart.
 
 
In her drunken stupor, she could not tell whether he or she was young or old. She took in his beautiful silver hair and reached out to touch it. At that moment the man had turned from the lady he was speaking with, to be stroked on his chest.
 
He grinned at the young woman with smoky blue eyes and hair like black silk. Yup, definitely what he was looking for. “Hey, come here alone?”
 
She looked at him for a moment and pulled him to the dance floor. Immediately, she started to rub her petite body all over him and suck at the crook of his neck. She definitely wanted it, and he wasn't one to deny a woman what she wanted. He stroked her ass from beneath her mini skirt until he finally pulled her to a dark corner and began to play with her g-string. She moaned against his neck when he inserted a finger. With every other few stabs, he added another finger; soon his entire hand was fisting in and out of her as his thumb rubbed her clitoris in circles. She came on his hand; he used the same hand that was coated with her cum to fondle her breasts. He sucked her tits and tweaked them with his teeth, slowly licking off the cum that had been smeared on her chest.
 
She felt him fingering her again; with the way he was touching her and licking her, she came quickly. Once he pulled his hand out from under her skirt, she licked all her juices off his hands as he did off her tits. She tried to reach for his cock but he stopped her.
 
“Let's get a table first,” he murmured into her ear before leading the way through the crowd. When they got there, they ordered drinks and he tried to talk.
 
“So, what's your name?” he asked casually, despite the stiffy in his pants.
 
“What's yours?” She purred, she leaned in closer and stroked him under the table.
 
He looked at this vixen, she wasn't showing any signs of what she was doing under the table; it had been a long time since he met a woman who he had to struggle to keep up with. “Let's get out of here, I'll give you a ride.”
 
“What kind?” She smirked and began walking out. At one point she dropped her keys and bent down to pick them up, giving him a full view of her ass and dripping cunt. All the men near him, who also received the view, began hooting. Glaring, he picked her up bridal style and nearly ran to the car.
 
“I'm going to take you here,” was the quick explanation he had given her before he literally ripped off her g-string and pulled out his cock. It was already dripping with precum when he put on a condom with shaky hands. The moment her back landed on the back seat of his Porsche, he slipped his huge cock in with no resistance.
 
“Uhn, you hot little slut, you've been waiting for, uhn, this. Little bitch, your tight cunt is so hot!” he managed to grunt between his eager poundings.
 
“Yes,” gasping between each word she managed to say something. “Ah- just shove that big prick into my slutty fuck hole!”
 
With each thrust, his hips met hers faster and more desperately. He could hear her cum squirting out of her, each time he filled her, and spilling onto the leather seat. When he was nearing his peak, she reached out and massaged his balls. Unable to take anymore he came hard into her; she climaxed too, he could feel her squeezing him with each spasm.
 
When the aftershocks of her climax finished, she pulled out a handkerchief, cleaned herself up and moved to get out of the car.
 
“The name's Inuyasha. Remember it,” he called after her. She just turned around and smirked again before continuing her unsteady walk. Looking back into the car he noticed she had left her underwear and cum soaked handkerchief. “Hey, you left your-“
The woman had collapsed on the parking lot.
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is a Kag/Inu fic. Umm. If I ask for reviews... will you guys actually review? Oh well, this one's not one shot material so please look forward to a plot.