InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Month Only ❯ Problems with Rushing ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Ch. 3 Problems with Rushing
 
The week had been hell; the factory that was to produce the V800Is wanted to haggle for the better part of the week, some hot shot foot ball star who was supposed to come in to talk about investing had not shown up, and he was not using this blissful Friday night to find someone to get laid with. Instead, he was going to some dinner party to mingle with people who were looking to make an acquaintance with him. And like the rest of the week, he was still at half mast.
 
It had been about week since that night. Six days since he met her. Not that it mattered to him or anything, it just wouldn't get it out of his head.
 
If it weren't for this business party, he could be at the club. If she was there, he could be having her in his car before she got to say “it's been a while.” Hell, she would be lucky to get passed the first word.
 
“Ugh!” Maybe he should just tell Sesshoumaru to go fuck himself and look for her. But than, he went to the club four different times and four different women, looking for the same thrill. All of them failed. Half of them knew who he was and were clinging on to him, the other half didn't have the same tight pussy that mysterious woman had.
 
`God it was so fucking tight!' Inuyasha recalled every last detail as vividly as he could. Her nether lips were puffy from the intensity of his thrusts, her clit was swollen and protruding out, her tits were-
 
He was rock hard. Again. Glancing at the clock, it read 9:03, the hotel was only about ten minutes away so he'd have to make quick work of this. Exiting from the freeway, the Inuyasha parked his car in front of a gas pump.
 
How many times a night did he go through this? Four? Five? Maybe more. Without bothering to calm himself down with other thoughts, Inuyasha rummaged through the gym bag in his car and pulled out the g-string and handkerchief that she had left in his car, and shoved them in his Marc Jacob's tuxedo pants pocket.
 
Trying to look as inconspicuous as he could while hiding the very apparent hard on he had, he rushed toward the unisex toilet facilities the station offered.
 
By the time he closed the door, the panties were out of his pockets and his pants were almost off. The silky feel of the soft piece of cloth and the smell of her arousal still clinging on the cloth only made him bead with precum. He took out the handkerchief as well and sat on the toilet bowl.
 
Inuyasha brought the handkerchief to his nose and smelled her and his cum that once soaked the square piece of linen. His other hand clutched the g-string, wrapping it around his hand before he gripped his hard on tightly. Drowning in the memories of her scent and feel, Inuyasha let his hand move up and down his dick, like he'd done several times during the last six days.
 
 
This was just her luck. She was running late for the party, and her new lace boy briefs were chafing ass and she wasn't even moving.
 
“I knew I should have just worn cotton. I'm not even looking to get laid.”
 
Figuring, going commando would be better than going through the entire night uncomfortable, Kagome parked her car in front of a gas station. After buying something from the food mart, she opened the door to a unisex restroom.
 
 
He was close, Inuyasha could feel it. He replaced the handkerchief with the underwear, using his superior sense of smell to inhale the intoxicating scent of the unnamed woman's cum and the smell of his sex blending together. Maybe because he was so close, or because he wanted her so badly, but suddenly he smelled her just outside the door. That was all it took for him to shoot out his seed all over the restroom floor.
 
Inuyasha lost sense of everything except his orgasm and didn't even register the door knob being turned.
 
 
“Oh my God!” Kagome yelled as she quickly closed her eyes and slammed the door shut. When you go to the restroom, you were supposed to lock the door. Even if you had a great ass (not that this person did, he had a fat ass), it was proper etiquette! That way, innocent persons opening the door will not have the shock of their lives.
 
“I'm sorry!” she yelled through the door. “Why the hell did they make two bathrooms if both of them were going to be unisex,” Kagome muttered as she tried the second door.
 
Locked. Well, at least she did not see another bare ass. Thankfully, it was only a few minutes later when Mr. Full-Moon came out of the restroom so she could take off her underwear.
 
She briskly walked over to her sedan, feeling a little more comfortable and a lot more self conscience. Briefly, she noticed a silver Porsche drive away. When she opened her passenger seat Kagome found another surprise waiting for her.
 
“Who the hell tags cars with shaving cream?”
 
 
Thank God, he had the foresight to lock the door. It would have been mortifying if someone walked in on him while he was jacking off. Looking around Inuyasha found a mop in the corner and cleaned up the mess he made. There was nothing he could do about the smell, though. Putting the underwear and handkerchief back into his pocket, he walked out of there, feeling refreshed and ready to put up with any suck up he would have to bear tonight.
 
In this moment of high confidence, he smelled her again. This time, he knew, it definitely was not his imagination. She was here, or had been, recently. Inuyasha ran out to the pumps trying to catch her scent again, or see her.
 
Chocolate. He smelled it first and than he saw her with a Snicker's bar in her mouth, cleaning her car.
 
`Yes, the Gods were smiling down on me tonight,' he thought as he took in her form, the smooth curve of her rear with pink silk clinging delicately to her hips.
 
“Need any help?” he called out politely.
 
Without turning Kagome grumbled a “no” and hoped this man, whoever he was, would leave her alone. She was seven minutes late and counting. Some good Samaritan would only piss her off more than help.
 
Inuyasha was surprised at the 180° turn in her personality; he had been expecting a flirty or enticing response. She could have at least shook that ass for him. Maybe it wasn't her. Maybe it was just some woman who smelled just like her. Possible? Not a chance. But now he knew her license plate number, so unless this wasn't her car, which was not possible because the entire car emanated her scent, he could always track her down later when he had more time.
 
Sighing a bit, his ego a bit bruised that she didn't even bother to check him out, he trudged over to his car, only to find it missing.
 
“Shit, I must have left the keys in ignition.” Pulling out his cell, he dialed the police, “Yeah, some dumb shit took my car. Inuyasha Takahashi. How Long? 15 minutes? No.” Inuyasha flipped his head toward the woman who was throwing away some paper towels. After a moment of silent contemplation he started walking towards her. “Actually, keep it at the station, I'll pick it up tomorrow. Yes. Alright, thanks.”
 
When Kagome turned to walk over to her car, she was surprised to find her way blocked by a broad chest. “Uh... Excuse me.” Kagome stepped to the right. So did the chest. “Sorry,” she muttered as she stepped to the left this time. The chest moved as well.
 
“What the hell-” Annoyed, Kagome looked up to find smiling, gold eyes. “Oh, God.” The words escaped her mouth.
 
Inuyasha chuckled, “That's what you said last time we met. Except, that time you were screaming it.”
 
“I'm sorry, I don't recall ever screaming,” Kagome countered curtly with her own implication that he wasn't good; to which Inuyasha just laughed. “Did you want something?”
 
“Yes, you.”
 
It was Kagome's turn to laugh. “Does that line actually work?” Her laugh quickly faded, “I meant, `can I help you,' but I know you know that.”
 
As much as he wanted to be cheeky and say “no, but you can help my buddy in my pants” Inuyasha refrained. “Actually I haven't tried it before. But I'm sure you'd be more impressed by seeing me grovel and asking you for your help.”
 
“I'm not stopping you.”
 
“I would, but Marc Jacobs would have something to say against anyone wearing a Marc tuxedo and kneeling before a woman without a ring. I was wondering if you saw a silver Porsche drive by, a few minutes ago.”
 
“Yes, about six or seven minutes ago. Was that your ride? Friends ditch you?”
 
“No, more like car theft. But the police are on it and my baby should be safe at home tomorrow. So... I was wondering if you had much time on your hands.”
 
“Actually I'm already late as it is. I-”
 
“Think about what you're rejecting. In case you don't remember, I'm Inuyasha Takahashi.”
 
“Yes, I remember. Sorry, I really have to be at this party. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. So, if you don't mind call a taxi or something.”
 
“Party?” Inuyasha looked her up and down. “You don't mean the one at Sakura Plaza do you?”
 
“Yes, the one at the plaza. Why?”
 
“That's great,” without bothering to ask Inuyasha opened the door for the passenger seat. “I'm going there too and since my wallet was in my car, I can't pay for a cab so we can go together. Come on, it'll be a date.”
 
Inuyasha watched her grumble as she entered the car next to him. Hopefully, if he played his cards right, he would be able to get laid tonight. Things were finally looking up.
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for slow update. Not that I'm promising anything... those of you who reviewed thank you so much! Every time I got an email saying I received a review I felt so guilty for not continuing... I don't know if I can keep up with this, sex in every chapter marathon, so I hope you guys aren't just reading for the sex scenes. Not that they're any good. T_T
 
Anyone want to beta read? Even though I love you Sassa, I need more than one and I don't know where my old ones went. They kinda sorta disappeared. Anyway contact me if you guys are interested!!! Remember you get to read it before anyone else~!