InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Of Pleasure ❯ All Alone ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

ONE NIGHT OF PLEASURE: All Alone

Kagome moaned into his mouth, losing herself in the kiss until she heard...

"What the hell is going on here?"

Breaking the kiss, she turned to see her worst nightmare become reality. Inuyasha standing there, watching her kiss his brother, hurt and anger radiating from his person. He seemed to be in a daze.

"Inuyasha..." she whispered starting towards him but Sesshoumaru wouldn't let her. He tightened his arms around her waist. "What do you want brother?" he asked. Snapping out of his stupor, Inuyasha glared angrily at the couple before him but did not answer.

"Inuyasha," Kagome tried again. "Please say something."

"What the hell do you want me to say Kagome?!" he barked at her. "Should I be happy that you're with my brother, whom you know I hate? I thought...it doesn't matter. You were supposed to be mine, not his."

Kagome narrowed her eyes at him. "Is that all I am to you Inuyasha? Property?"

He sighed. "I didn't mean it that way Kagome."

"Didn't you?"

"Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore. I hope you're happy with him." he said before turning and walking out the door. "Inuyasha." she whispered once more before she began to cry silently.

"Kagome?" It was Sesshoumaru. He had been silent for these few minutes, wanting to see if Kagome truly had any feelings left for his brother.

"Kagome, talk to me." he pleaded.

"Sesshoumaru, please go away."

"Kagome.."

"I said go away dammit! What part of that don't you understand!" she screamed at him, sinking to the floor. He knelt beside her.

"Do you hate me?" he asked quietly, turning her head so that he could look into her eyes.

"If I said yes, would you leave me alone?"

"Never."

"Why?" she asked in frustration. "Why can't you just leave, just disappear?"

"Do I really make you that unhappy? Is that why you left me that morning?" She didn't answer.

" I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I want...I want you to know,' he paused for a few seconds. "Kagome, I think that I may be... "

"No. No! Please don't say it, don't say it. I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" she cried, covering her ears, shaking her head back and forth. He glared at the girl beside him.

"Is the fact that I...is being with me so revolting to you?" he asked with barely restrained anger. "Do you loathe me that much?"

"Sesshoumaru I... "

"No, forget it." he said, interrupting her and getting up at the same time. He took deep breaths to calm himself, while running his hands through his hair. He was angry, desperately trying not to blow up. For the first time in his life he was about to confess is love for a girl and she didn't want to hear it. `This is what I needed' he thought to himself. `This is the reason why I only use women as temporary amusement. Anything more is too much hassle, too much pain.' He laughed. "To think that I almost let my myself..." he trailed off.

"Sess, a-are you okay?" Kagome asked carefully, not wanting to upset him more than she already had. "Don't think that I hate you. I don't want you to be... "

"I'm fine!" he snapped at her. He didn't want her pity, he wanted her love. It was painfully obvious to him that she

wasn't ready to give up on his brother yet. "I'll leave you alone now." he said, his voice like a steel door, closing himself off to her completely This was his final goodbye before he turned and followed the footsteps of his brother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kagome sat in the dark lab room, listening to his footsteps echoing in the deserted hallway, moving farther and farther way from her. He had walked away. It was over. It started with Sesshoumaru and it ended with Sesshoumaru. She started to cry again. It wasn't that she hadn't cared, she did. She wanted him with a passion that she never felt for Inuyasha. It scared her. It didn't matter now. They were both gone. Both bothers had walked away and never looked back. She was all alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another ridiculously short chapter. I wish I could be like profiler120 and disappear for a couple weeks and then come back with an awesome chapter like 10 pages long that everybody's been waiting for. Alas, that will never be anything but a dream for me. The next chapter will probably be the last of any major happenings. That will then be accompanied by a short epilogue and then I disappear into my lair to start working on my next fic. It's called Reluctant Heart. Here's a little preview.

-B

Reluctant Heart Prologue: Beginnings Of Desire

"Onegai..." she whispered "I want you right now." He acquiesced and placed the head of his shaft at her opening. He pushed in swiftly, drawing a sharp breath at the feel of her around him. Kagome pushed her hips up toward him, signaling that she was ready. He pulled out and plunged back into her, growling when he heard her cries of pleasure. He sped up his pace in answer to her pleas. They both felt the bliss of orgasmic release coming upon them. He thrust harder into her, wanting to bring them over the edge faster. Kagome's hips lifted to meet his every thrust.

"Sesshoumaru..." she moaned.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Doesn't sound very reluctant does she? Hehe. : P