InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One night which change everything ❯ Chapter 1 : The night which change her life ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hi everyone. This is a new little story about demons, war of gang and of course a little part of love…

This is my first chapter and I hope you will like it. And I would like to read your opinions before choose if I write the following chapters or not, since I have another story I still not finish and may be another in preparation. < < Busy, ne>>
So that’s why your opinions are important.

I hope to read you soon but, in waiting your reviews, I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Throughs

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8


Chapter 1
The night which change her life


It's friday night, but the night is still young, the sun just went to its sleep. A raven haired girl was digging in her closet to found something to wear tonight.

Tonight is the big night for the young woman, the first time she is legaly allowed to drive a car alone, to go in club, to drink,... tonight is her night : yesterday she had reach her majority like her others three friends before her and they all go to a club to celebrate her eighteen birthday this friday night.

She is a little nervous, through, since it's her first time in a real club and most important thing : she will play the driver for her and her friends.

The front door bell ring, and … she is still not ready. She groan annoyed by her own indecision to choose something to wear. It's just she doesn't know what kind of clothes she can wear in a club since she never go in one before and she aren't sure to have something correct for this kind of outing.

"Kagome your friends are here"

"alright mom, let them go up"

A few seconds after that, she hear footstep in the stairs until her bedroom door.

A knock was heard but before that she can answer three hight school girls enter.

"Hi kagome" they said at the same time.

"Hi guys"

"Kagome you still aren't dress! what are you waiting?"

"I know, I know, but I didn't found something cool to wear still. I mean, I don't have a lot of that kind of thing in my wardrobe you know.
But you guys you are really stunny. Hell, if we come across people of our school tonight, dress like that, no one will reconize you. And I don't want to look like a little girl who just come in because she saw some light inside, you know"

That make her friends giggle.

" hey Kags, We know that we already offord to you your birthday's present but we have something for you"

"Yes, we through about you not having 'women clubbing clothes' in your wardrobe so with Eri’s big sister, we choose things for you"

"Really?"

"Of course, whats friends are for if not for that, ne? Ayumi, give her the bag"

"Oh, yes, there" blushing

That make Kagome suspicious. But confidente in her friends she peeks in the bag. Her eyes open wide and her mouth drop open when she puts out the clothes.

"Are you CRAZY!!!"

"shsh...your brother sleep"

"B-But it's a kind of joke right? I mean this skirt is really really ‘mini’ and and that shirt...how can you through that I can fit in it ! "

"Don't worry, they all will set perfectly. And the shirt is made to be wear close to the body."

"Try it before criticize"

At that they push Kagome towards her bathroom with her new clothes.
A little time after, she come out, cutting off the breath of her three friends.

But she takes that for a bad sign and blush profusly

" You see, it's not for me"

But before be able to go back in the bathroom, she is stop

Eri, is the first one refounding her voice " Stop that crap Kags, you are amazing like that. I mean, wow. "

Kagome's cheek are burning red.

" B-but I will never be able to move in that clothes. This shirt are really too small or my breath too...important for that kind of thing. I mean, it shows a lot of cleavage and all and and..."

"Kagome you are perfect, stop being so unsure of yourself. Hell we will have some boys spontaneous combustions tonight. If I was a man…"

"Yuri!! "

The face of Kagome make Eri and Yuri look at each other and laugh. Ayumi smile, even if she blush lightly, being the most shy of the group and all.

" Oh god, I would even pay for see the face of Hojo looking at you dress like that."

"Yeah, his eyes would pop out of his head"

That make the four friends laugh.

" So we have to finish to prepare you. Your hair and little makeup and we will be ready for clubbing"

After a little less than half an hour, Kagome is ready.

Her hair is pull in her ponytail, leaving some locks free. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup just a trait of eyeliner, a little blush on her cheek and gloss on her lips. She had loop earring. She wears a mini skirt in blue jeans which come mid-thigh. Her shirt is a strech one, black which is tie only around her neck. It shows a lot of her cleavage but not enough to make her vulgar. In the front of it, there is two wings with the word "angel" print in shiny letters. Two words to qualify itabsolutely perfect.

With that, her friends found in her closet a jacket to wear with her outfit. She is perfect.

They profit to finish to prepare themselves too and they leave the shrine where Kagome lives.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888

When Kagome parks her mom's car in front of the club, she takes a deep breath to try to ease her nervosity.

"don't worry Kagome, everything will be fine. We come in, we dance and have fun and we go back home. It's easy you see. Plus, my sister says that club is cool."

" And for the rest Kags, you just do like you always do. Don't be shy. The fact that some people in here are a little more elder than the ones back to the party you went before don't change anything."

"You will dazzle the dancefloor like you always do"

"Ok, ok. Thanks guys."

"No problem."

They wait at the front door with a lot of people to be allowed to come in. Even from where they are, they can hear the beat of the music which come from inside making them even more excited.

When they come just in front of the club doors, the security man looks at them rapidly.

"How many?"

"We are four." answers Eri, smiling

He looks at each of them and his eyes stops on Kagome making her a little nervous. He looks at her up and down and smirk

"You can come in." He says, opening the door for them, but his glance not leaving Kagome.
When she pass him, he stops her and whispers at her ear :

"And what is your name, Angel?" His smirk never leave his nice face

"Hm Kagome" She answers, timidly with blush on her cheeks.

He smile back and brush one finger on one of her cheek

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kagome. And I hope it will not be the last"

She gave him a little smile and come in the club.

When her eyes adapt to the change of light, she saw her three friends laugh like mad. She glare at them.

" Oh come on Kags. I know he is surely a little too old for you but he is still cute. "

She glare again
" We put our jackets on the locker room and we go see this dancefloor of them, will us?"

"Yeah, yeah, here we go."


88888888888888888888888888888888888888


"Co me on InuYasha, my friend, stop making this face and have fun"

A sylver haired and golden eyes man look at his friend

"Feh"

The friend shook his head and let his eyes travel on the dancefloor, below them. It's one of the privilege you have to be in VIP area, you often surround the others, and for Miroku is the best way to watch delicious women all over the place. He is a really handsome man, less exotic than his best friend, but with his black hair and violet eyes, he don't really have to be envious.

" Oh God, look at that girl"

His friend turn his head and take a look at the woman Miroku talks about.
When his eyes fall on her, you can see the same thing (or close) that in Miroku’s eyes. His tongue pass on his lips before saying

"She seems tasty. But a little too young don't you think Miroku?"

The light in his eyes don't died

"I get down to dance a little. And may be taste if she is as delicious as she seems to be"
sending a smile at his friend

"You pervert, I don't think Sango will like this"

"Oh come on, it's just a dance and she isn't here. And Gods you can't ask me to stay up here without having the possibility of taking a better look at this beautiful girl. And how she will know I dance with someone if you don't say it to her, hm?"

InuYasha smirk.

"Ok, don't worry that will never come out of my mouth, but remember she always knows."

And before Miroku leave, adds:

"And if she push you away, like she will do, remember that you have a friend" smirking

Miroku smile "But I through you said that she was a little too young"

"I think I change my mind." a spark in his eyes


88888888888888888888888888888888888888

Kagome never have fun like that before. She dance for two hours now with her friends. She was a little shy at first but when she start to dance all her fear and nerviousless disappear.

She dance with some cute men and decline some others. But now, they are close to the bar to order some drinks. After two hours of fun, they are thristy!

She can see that Ayumi are not at ease and seems a little tired

"Ayumi, are you alright?"

" Yes, just a little headatche, that's all."

" If you want we can go back home"

"No, I will be ok."

"You sure?"

She nodded.

" Ok, but we will go back home in a little moment. It's start to be late and if you can't have fun with us because you don't feeling well then it's better we leave."

"You will leave, so soon? The night had just begin."

At that seductive man voice who just whispered in her ear, she turn around and gasp. There in front of her, stand one of the most gorgeous man she never saw in her life. He smile down at her. His smile like illuminate the place.

"Let me, at least, have the privilege of a dance, ok?"

His voice send shiver down her spine and make her blush. His smile grow bigger : he know perfectly well what he is doing to her.

"Of course she will" Eri answer for her.

Kagome look at her friends, they are all drowling in front of him.

"Come on Kagome, don't be so shy, go a head"

"So, wanna dance, Kagome?" he said that huskly, sending his hot breath on her neck when he asked again his question in her ear.

She raise her glance to look at his violet eyes. Exteriorly he seems really calm and all, but interiorly he is in fire. Gods, she is even more breathtaking than I through. I will have to be carefull or I could probably take her right here if I lost control.
She takes his hold out hand with her and answer a shy "yes".
He smile again and wink at hers friends before taking her to the dancefloor.

"Gods he is hot."

"Yeah, Kagome is really lucky."

From his balcony, InuYasha observe his best friend taking the young woman to dance. The poor girl, she doesn't know which kind of man she is about to dance with.

He watch at how first she seems a little shock when he start to move his body really close of hers, before starting to ease and be more and more audatious. At that, InuYasha decides to pay a little visit at his best friend. Why should he be the only one to have fun?

888888888888888888888888

At first Kagome was shocked. I mean she knows that on that kind of music (AN : caribbean one, if you know what I mean :) ) you have to dance really close but she can feel one private part of his anatomy really well in the position they are, brushing against her. Gods that send shivers in all her body. His hands are on her hips, making her move the music. At first she was a little uneasy but her body become like in fire and she can stop or control it and finished by moving with him. She sway her hips in rythm with the beat of the music.

Miroku was in heaven. He must have die without his knowing and now he is in heaven. Or may be in hell, 'cause his low body part start to really atche. She was so shy when we start to dance but now, oh god now.
He try, for once he really try but it was too much for him and his hands start to explore a little...

At first, Kagome didn't even seems to acknoledge that his hands wasn't on her hips anymore but one of them lightly caressing her thigh and slowly coming up. But she really snapp out when she feel his hand rubbing her bottom. She froze first than push him off of her and slap him across the face. What shock her the most is that he put one hand on his red cheek but smile. Smile!!! I mean like if he liked that!

She was litterally fuming.

"What do you think you are doing?"with an angry voice

"I'm sorry my little angel, but my hand have like a mind of her own."

" Yeah, right."

"I'm serious Kagome."

But before she can make an answer, strong arms was around her waist, she make a ‘eep’ and her back was push against a really firm body and a really masculine voice whispered at her ear.

" Don't worry, it's nothing against you but Miroku can't help himself and his letcherous hands around beautiful ladys" And he put a kiss on her neck after taking a deep breath

"He is not the (she gulps) …only...one" When she turn around to see the man who just grab her, her voice die in her throad. God if she through of the one name Miroku handsome how she can call the man with the most captiving golden glance she never saw who just holding her.
He smirk at her reaction.

"Hi, I'm InuYasha."

She blush profusely "Kagome"

His hand start to caress her side, and brushing his lips again the skin of her neck again, making her shiver but going back on the Earth too.

"Stop that you too. I-I have to go"

With that she leave them in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Gods that she smell good."

"And her skin is so soft almost like silk. Really beautiful"

"Yeah nice piece of ass." He turn aroud to take a look at his bestfriend. He chuckle at the dreaming face in front of him.
"Are you ok,Miroku?"

"Yeah, I through I was in heaven and Gods she hit almost as forcefully as Sango." But in an instant, his face become serious. "We have company, InuYasha."

InuYasha look toward the direction which his friend was looking and see people who are not suppose to be here. He become serious too.
"Come, perv’. They seems looking for us. We have to disappear before they fall on us".

"Yeah."

888888888888888888888888

Kagome had just leave the girls at their homes and she was driving towards hers.

They come back a little more earlier than they have through first but the two handsome men make her take the decision. But it was ok since they did have fun tonight and Ayumi wasn't feeling well. Gods these two men made her body on fire like never, she had to go out of here. They was all over her and even if she didn't want, her body didn't listen to her and was almost turn on.

She was replaying the night in her head when she heard noises in the alley across her road. She start to be afraid that..that's like guns. Oh gods... she through but she was cut when something fall or jump she doesn't know on the bonnet of her car. She screams. In her head three words don't stop I'm dead, I'm dead...
The thing on her car roll in front of her. At first she can't really see, it’s dark, but with the light of her car she saw something. She is so agraid, she can’t really think but she knows the eyes, … golden eyes

"Inu-InuYasha.....?"

He look at her. At this moment more noise come towards them making him watch in this direction. She did the thing which will change all her life.

Without thinking she lean over her passenger door and unlock it. At the sound, InuYasha turn again toward her. The sounds are more and more close. She make a sign to come in.

He turn around the car and get in and without a thank you he yells

"Run, run."

She drive away. Her heart pound soundly in her chest and her ears.
At this moment she take a look at him and saw something on his left arm like blood... wait a minute BLOOD!

"Oh Gods, are you alright, InuYasha?"

"I'm perfectly fine."

"But you are bleeding!!!"

"Its nothing just a scratch..."

But he didn't have the time to finish his sentence. Sound of tyres and two bikes was behind them.

"Crap, they are following us. Hell speed up you want to die or what!"

"they are shooting at us!!!"

"No, reallyspeed up, bitch!"

At that moment he take a look at the girl beside him. All her body shake. He can even hear her heart and it beat really really fast. The poor girl, wrong place, wrong moment. His eyes soft a little.

"Let me drive you are too slow!"

"I can't do that!!"

"And why not, wench?"

"Stop calling me names, I have one you know! And this is my mother car, it's the first time she leave it to me I can't let you take it!!"

" So speed up!"

At that, he put his hand in his jacket ...

"A GUN !!! oh, god, oh god"

"Calm down. You don't want me to drive, fine but you will do what I say ok?"

No answer

"OK?"

"H-hai"

At this moment he make the window come down and go out and start to shoot.

He command her, right, left, ...etc

Until they are finally get rid of their followers and he come in and close the window.

She was still shaking.

"W-where do you want to go?"

"You will drive me home, you think you can do that?" a little worried

"Y-yeah"

"I can drive you know and I will not let you on the border of the road if it is was you are afraid of. Come on."

"O-ok."

She stop the car and they exchange their place.

When driving, his glance fall sometimes to times on her. Gods she is really hot. Without thinking he put one hand on her thigh. First she tense but she relax when he start to caress a little. She turn her head toward him, with questioned eyes.

"It's ok now. If you want you can sleep"

He brush the back of his hand on her cheek. She blush and smile a little and put her head against the door and close her eyes.

His hand return on her lap. He try to not take advantage of the situation. Here in the same car of him was the most beautiful woman he saw since a long time for not say ever. Just her scent send him almost over the edge. Inconscently, he caress lightly her thigh, making her relax even more. Gods help him. If she wasn't shocked by all she saw tonight he would not have hesitate. His low part of his body disapprove of his choice. God, I have an hard on just being in the same car than her! What happen to me?! but her scent is so...I can't just stay put and don't do anything!!! it's not me, I...
He open wide his eyes and look at her. Her eyes are still shut. His glance fall on her lap. She had take his hand in hers, inthringle their fingers and sight of contentment. He look at her creamy legs, so beautiful, so soft...Stop that right now! He sigh and squeeze a little her hand and look again at the road. Brushing one time to time his thumb against the creamy and smouthy skin of her thigh.
I have to taste her...It's obligate!! But right now calm down horny dog. I will have what I want, like always. Gods that I want to fuck her right now! Just calm down InuYasha and don't think about that, just respire but not to deeply because her scent is too much...
It was like that all the road until they reach an enormous mansion.

At the door, two guards come from nowhere and look in the car, and smirk

"Who is this, InuYasha?"

"Yeah, who is this cuttie? Can't you leave her for us?" lick his lips

"Stop that you two stupid letchers and let me in. I have to speak to him, it's urgent."

"Hai, Hai. Geez"

"Hey, the Pervert is back already?"

"Yes, he is here, somewhere".

With that, InuYasha come in and park the car just in front of the door.
He uncross their fingers reluctably and brush the back of his hand on her cheek almost tenderly

"Kagome"

No answer

"Kagome" shaking lightly her shoulder

Still no answer

"oi, wench!"

She wake up in a start.

"We are here."

"Where here?" Yawling

He take her chin with his fingers to make her look at him in the eyes, making her blush and him smirk

"Where I live, Kagome."

With that, he make her turn her head. She gasps. It's the biggest house she never saw.
Her door open. He takes her hand and lead her inside.

When they arrived in the house...what a house, a palace!! Everything went silent, and some gasps come.

InuYasha smirk, it's seems she doesn't have an effect only on him and the letcher

" I have to talk to my brother about what happened."

She nodd
He pass his arms around her waist pulling her against his chest and whispered in her ear, but enough lound so the others can hear

"I will be back for you shortly" Kissing her neck.

She blush and he leave her in the middle of the room, with all the others looking at her.
Gods what am I doing now? And why am I here and where is here in the first place?

They all look at her like if she was a piece of meat, with hungry eyes, some even licking their lips. Great I'm in a room with horny men, just great. She through sarcastly

"Hmm... Hi.......?"

"Hi" taking her hands in his "I'm Kouga, what's your name lovely one?"

"Kagome" she answer shyly, blushing.

" K-Kagome?"

She turn around to watch the person who just speak her name and gasps

" Jakotsu?"

"It's been a while Kaggie" smiling at her

She scream in delight and run towards him, leaving a stun Kouga, like the others in the room. He take her in his arms and smell deeply

"Yes, it's really you. I can't believe that. Since when didn't I see my Kags?"

She giggles "It's been two years already! Gods that I miss you when you leave the school!!"

"Me too, Kaggie, me too."

"You know, you are the only person on this planet that I leave call me that"

"Yeah, that's because you love me so much"

She laugh.

"What happened to you Jaks, you disappear litteraly"

He stop smiling "I have things to do and all. I'm sorry I couldn't stay in line with you"

"It's ok since we meet again"

"Destiny my Kaggie, it's the destiny"

She giggles.

" So how is the life in hight school since Ieft?"

"Oh, it's great. With Eri, Yuri and Ayumi we are still in the same class."

"And your suitors?"

"Suitors?"

"Yes, Hojo and all. How is he, still cute"

She laugh "Yes still cute, and nice. A lot too much nice"

"You mean after two years he is still after you? Still giving creepy gifts?"

She blush "Yeah,it's just, he is just too nice, you know... So,what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my brother"

" Your brother?" He nodds. " Oh you mean the handsome one which you speak all the time but you never let me see, this one ?"

"Hai"

"Who is your friend, Jakotsu?" a deep voice speak just on her back.

She jumps a little and turn around and gasps. Gods is all the men who live here have to be most beautiful one than the others.

"It's Kagome, Aniki "

"Hmm, so it's the famous Kagome, your friend from hight school, Jakotsu. That was not a joke" He nodded. "Hai, I'm..."

"Bankotsu, I know"she said blushing

"Why didn't you present your friend to me again, little brother?"

"Because you would have try to put her in your bed like with all women who cross your road, Aniki "

The cheeks of kagome burn "Jaks !!"

"What Kaggie, it's the truth, he is like that, that's why I didn't let him to see you because he wouldn't resist to your charms. I don't want you to be hurt, Kagome. I don’t xare for the bitches but not my Kaggie"

"Ow, Jaks"
And she takes him in her arms.
"thanks"

"Oh, isn't it my little angel?"

"Oh no, not him"

"You know him Kaggie?"

"I meet him tonight"

"How are you Kagome?" smiling sweetly at her

"Miroku your hands"

"What?"

"You put your hands where I can see them, got it?"

" Yes, you know him " Jakotsu says in a giggle

"Ow my sweet Kagome, that's hurt, really deeply" faking like if his heart hurt

" Yeah, right" glaring at him

"What's happened?" ask Jakotsu

"Nothing" answer instantly innocently Miroku

"Hmmf, nothing beside him gropping me!"

"Kaggie?"

"Hmm?"

"What's happened tonight? How did you meet Miroku and why are you here?"

She signs "Yesterday that was my birthday and tonight the girls decided that we would go to a club to celebrate it"

"Happy birthday Kagome!"
she blush

"At the club, I met Miroku and InuYasha just before we left. I drive the girls at their home and when I was driving towards the shrine InuYasha fell on my car litterally."

"Oh gosh, everything is ok?"

"Hai. I didn't think at the moment so I unlock my passenger door and let him went in. He was followed and they shoot my mom's car! And InuYasha shoot at them too and when no one followed us anymore I let him drove us here. That's it"

"Oh, Kaggie I'm so sorry. You sure you are ok, I mean that's really traumatic things"

"I'm fine Jaks, thank you."

"You saved my Yashie, Kaggie, you are a hero!"

"Euh Jaks I don't want to hurt you but I'm not sure that it's 'your Yashie' I mean he pass the night feeling me up and kissing my neck"

"Yes I know, saddly. So, you went clubbing tonight?"

She giggles "Hai. That's was great."

"My Kaggie is not a little girl anymore. Look at you, you are really stunny"

She blush again, deep red. "Thanks Jakotsu"

The others who just stay there, looking at them, and listening start to whispered

"Since when he speak at a girl without insulting her?"

"And since when did he like girls at all?"

He clear his throad.

"You know that we can hear you right? To answer your question, Kagome was my friend when I was in my last year in hight school and her in her first. Like you, they all laugh at me all the time. But one day, she saved me. She is the only woman I can support, the only one I like, and she smell and look like a goddess"

"Jaks" she said her cheeks burning red
"It’s not true, I mean…You haven't change at all."

He smile at her.

"Don't be so shy Kaggie, look at you,you are all grow up, you are gorgeous.You didn't wear that kind of clothes in the past"

"We change a lot since you left Jaks and the girls it's the worst. It's them who choose my clothes for tonight with Eri’s big sister. They obliged me to wear that, I mean take a look the skirt are really short and the top is really really too small"

"I think it's perfect" answer inocently and dreamly Miroku

"Hmmf"

"Kaggie he is right and if you had the same sens of smell like us, you should know
that all the handsome men around us think the same thing"

"Smell?" she ask puzzled still blushing

"Aroural Kaggie, arousal"

Her eyes open wide and she redden more if it is possible

"What are you doing Jakotsu?!"

"Don't worry, aniki , she knows what we are"

"If you mean that I'm the only human, beside the pervert (sending a glare at him), in this place, then yes, I know"

Gasps in the place.

"Come on boys, don't say me that you can't feel that she is a miko?"

"That’s why she said she live in a shrine"

"I'm not really a Miko, Jaks, since I never was train and all"

"But you still have power"

"But I have no idea how to use them. Euh, Jaks?"

"Yes?"

"Why I can feel something different in InuYasha?"

"It's because he is an hanyou, Kaggie. But a really handsome one"

She giggles "Hai"

At this moment Jakotsu froze. She look at him, puzzled "What is it Jaks?"

But he don't have the time to answer that she feel two strong arms pulling her towards a firm chest "eeep!"

"How are you since I left, Kagome?" He sensually whispered at her ear, sending his hot breath on her neck.

He smirk when he feel her shiver.
"I-I'm fine, In-InuYasha"

He licks and kiss her neck before adds "It's great to hear".

Someone clear his throad so he let her go.

"Oh and my brother want to speak to you"

"Your brother? why??"

"Don't worry Kaggie, just stay calm and everything will be alright"

"You speaks like I'm the kind of person who argur. People change" she hmmf-ed, crossing her arms on her chest

"Kagome" He said septically

"Ok,ok Jaks I will be really nice" she said, smilling up at him

He signs. "I say that for you Kaggie, His brother is a little, sensitive you can say, and it is worst towards human." seeing that she fear a little "Don't worry Kaggie, just be yourself but not too much and everything will be alright"

"Ok."
She turn to look at InuYasha, blushing "Hm, InuYasha, why your brother want to speak to me?"

"Half-brother."

Everyone gasp and turn around toward the top of the upstairs where a door just open, revelling the most handsome man Kagome never saw in all her life. God he is a god there is not another explaination...but at the same time, he was one of the most creepy, so cold. She back up and found herself again someone, but the kind of materiel, silk, she perfectly know who is it

"Jaks, h-he is your boss? His brother?"

"Yes...Are you feeling well Kaggie?"

"I-I n-never feel so powerful youki, Jaks" she whispers at him.

But around her, the others heard it that too. InuYasha look at her suspiciously.

"Kaggie, don't worry, just go. He is waiting for you. He just wants to talk, nothing to worry about, ok?" He speak to her, holding her in his arms, and passing his hands in her silky hair.

"Ok."

She take a deep breath, and giggles, making him raise an eye brown at her

"I feel like I have to go in the principal office."

He smile at her "That would be new. I'm sure that you still never saw the inside of Mr Yokamoto office."

She laugh "nope, that's right. I think I have to go, right? Right."

She take a deep breath and start to go towards the upstairs. He was still, patiently waiting for her, but when she start to coming up, he turn around and come back in his office, letting to door open.
When she was in and the door was closed, InuYasha turn towards Jakotsu

"What's that 'Kaggie' shit and why she speak about his youki?"

"It's seems that Kagome was my little brother friend, only friend we can add, in his last high-school year." answer for him, Bankotsu, still looking the door from where she disappear.

"Since when this ‘thing’ like girlsAnd speak to them without insults"

But they ignore him.

"But don't call her by that name, Yashie, I'm the only one who is allowed to call her that. The privilege to have been her best friend during her first high school year" He said, grinning, before adding "And for the youki thing, Kagome is a miko. An untrained one, but still a miko, a powerful one. That's why she knows that she was almost the only human in here and she detect a difference in your youki, so I explain that you are an hanyou, my Yashie..."

"Stop with your 'Yashie' bullshit or I will make you regret to even being born." he said, angrily, pulling out his craws.

"Ok, ok, why so many violence?" giggle like a school girl "But she can't see throught the hidding spell, through so she can't see our marking if we don't want her to. In my case, she already see them, and that change nothing for InuYasha since you don't use one"
He turn around becoming more serious. "Why do your brother want to speak to her? I hope she isn't in problems for saving you."

"She didn't saved me! " he yells

"Why are you so afraid for her?" ask, curious Miroku

"Because you don't know her like I do. God, we shouldn't have let her go alone"

"Why?" ask Kouga, curious too

"Because if he say something she doesn't like she will not back down, even if she would. She must seem innocent, sweet and all but if she get mad she become really scary. That's why I say to her to be her but not too much. You see what I mean" he said in an hurry, really worried

The others seem to be uneasy too, now. Hell what a waste if he kill her right now, without even one of them getting 'to know her better'. This would be such a pity.

888888888888888888888888

Kagome is really nervious. Her hands are moist by anxiosity.
The power which come from him make her really uneasy but the worst is now : her standing in the door frame looking at this fallen angel who is sitting at his desk but with a stoic face and the colddest eyes ever. The intensity of his glance made her shiver. She was a little uneasy with the others and his brother a little too ‘friendly’ but him, it’s worst

Sesshomaru look at the girl who help his brother. Just a normal girl he first through but two things made him change his mind and it is in her scent.

He had to admit his brother was right, for once, he had the same opinion than him, her scent are not like most of the human being. It is pleasant and almost...arousing. Yes, he can understand that his brother, and it seems all his men with the heavy scent of arousal down in the room she was previously, can be aroused by her scent. That idea make him really angry and disgust with himself That's just a mere fiftly human, for Kami sake!. But when taking deep breathes, he detects a little spicy scent really particuliar : she is a Miko. That can explain why she panic a little when he came in. She must have feel my youki but I have to admit she is couragous. The first time Kikyo met him she almost faint! This souvenir almost make him smirk.

But what shock Sesshomaru the most in her scent is that he can detect nervosity and all but not real fear. So, she is couragous or really stupid. Since she is only a human, he would prefer pick that she is an idiot.

Seeing that she still didn't make a move
"Come in and close the door behind you, human" he order her with an icily and deep voice of him.

Kagome stay still, not knowing what to do, looking him sniff the air. When he spoke to her, she jump from the surprise, making her heart beat ten times more rapidly. She did what he asked.

When she turn around to close the door, he take a closer look at her. Ok, he had to admit that for a human, she is quite a nice piece of ass. He can't deny it.

888888888888888888888888

End of the Chapter 1.
So, if you are still with me, what do you think about it
Like I say, I wait with impatience your review,…and thanks for your reading

Sweetest Angel