InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One of those girls ❯ One of those girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome stood in one spot. Her heart thumbing in her chest, tears swelled up in her eyes. Her knees felt weak. She put her hand on a tree. Tears soon followed. Kagome closed her eyes. Everything she knew was a lie. What HE said was a LIE.
Right in front of her was Inuyasha and Kikyo. Holding and kissing each other like they depended on it. Why Inuyasha why was the only thought racing through her mind.
She chocked back her tears. Oh how the tears stung in her eyes. “Please, please Inuyasha” whispered Kikyo. Inuyasha looked up in her dull brown eyes. “Please what?” he asked. “Please take me” she whispered before start kissing again.
Kagome eyes widen right then and there her heart crashed. She wondered why he wasn't noticing her. She was crying.
She took a deep breath to make her heart beat go done. She shook her head. She bite down on her lips blood dripped out. She narrowed her eyes at Inuyasha. No more she thought.
She ripped off the jewel and threw it up in the air. She watched it fall right into Inuyasha's open hand. She saw him look. She knew she had to go. So she ran.
Her feet pounding hard on the muddy ground. She didn't want him to see her anymore. She tripped and fell right onto the ground.
She looked up at the starry sky. In her heart she knew he won't be coming.
She sighed. She put her heart over her beating heart. She breathed in and out rapidly. She needed to get out.
Kagome looked around. Trying to locate the well. She soon found it, only 30 feet away. She ran as fast as she can.
She knew she needed a new life. No she DESERVE a new life.
She closed her eyes. She was now at the well.
She turned around and her eyes sadden. She learned a lot. She hurt a lot. Most important of all her heart finally found love. Even if it was a bad love.
She hanged her head. Guilt filled her head. She knew her friends will miss her. She will miss them to.
She sighed. Maybe one of these days she'll be reunited.
She blew a kiss where she hopped the camp was and jumped down the well. Leaving behind her yellow bag.
Maybe her new life well be better

Hey how did you like it? Please review!! 333