InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One on One ❯ One on One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One on One
 
They were the best player in the school. No one could block her shots and no one could intercept his throws, they were the star players.
 
To the other teams when there were double header they looked like they were the best friends, however everyone on both teams and in the school knew better than to ever think that.
 
Inuyasha Sans and Kagome Higurashi hated each other since the day they were born. Their mothers had been trying to set them up for as long as they could remember which was pretty long.
 
Kagome closed her locker door and sighed, she couldn't wait to get home, she'd dressed up for senior pictures and her shoes were killing her feet, literally.
 
As she walked past the gymnasium she heard a basketball bounce off the wooden floor. Quietly she opened the door and tiptoed out onto the floor.
 
She gasped at what she saw, Inuyasha was in a basketball practice uniform, and he was busily playing basket ball all by himself.
 
Though Kagome would never admit it to anyone, especially her mother, she did think Inuyasha was cute, especially with his adorable little doggie ears that made her want to squeal every time she saw them, and his unusually silver colored hair and amber gold eyes only helped matters.
 
She watched with a soft blush as his muscles rippled beneath his tanned flesh as he made a perfect three point shot, the muscles in his legs and shoulders tightened for a moment before relaxing slightly, this cause Kagome's blush to grow more pronounced.
 
Apparently she did something to make herself know to the inu-hanyou because as he caught the basketball as it fell through the net he turned around to look at her, she gulped taking a small step back her shoes clicking against the wooden floor.
 
“What are you still doing here, Higurashi?” he asked with a smirk on his extremely handsome features.
 
“I don't see how that's any of your business, Sans.” Kagome snapped angrily, finally able to regain her composure.
 
“Oh…. but it is, you see if you don't get home at five your mom calls my mom and then my mom calls me and I get sent on a wild goose chase just `cuz you didn't feel like calling home.” he growled, Kagome glared back at him.
 
“Well….so sorry that my existence ruins your life! But my mom happens to know that I had to stay after school tonight for senior basketball pictures!” Kagome hissed as he got closer throwing the ball from hand to hand.
 
“Oh? Mhm…how about a game of one on one?” he asked suddenly, she gave him an exasperated look before pointing down at her high heel zip up boots.
 
“You're crazy! I can't play in these!” she said, he shook his head as though he was slightly amused to see her wearing such things.
 
“Take `em off and roll the cuffs of your pants up.” he said. Kagome rolled her eyes before doing as he suggested and catching the ball as he threw it at her.
 
“What are the stakes?” she asked throwing the ball back so she could take her coat off and throw it over where her shoes were currently laying.
 
“Every win you get…you can copy a week of math homework.” he said, she nodded; Inuyasha was excellent at math while she…wasn't.
 
“And if you win?” she asked, she shivered at the look that suddenly entered his eyes.
 
“Whatever I want.” he said as his trademark smirk spread across his features.
 
“Whatever you…wait just a minute! What's that supposed to mean?!” she cried, another shiver passed through her as one of his fangs poked into his lower lip as her smiled.
 
“You'll find out once we're done.” he said throwing the ball back to her.
 
They played twelve games and she won five weeks of no math homework while Inuyasha won whatever it was, if he was expecting her to do his Japanese Literature homework he had another thing coming.
 
She gulped as he came over to her and grabbed her and grabbed her around the waist tightly, his smirk in place.
 
“Wh-what are you doing?!” she squeaked as his tongue entered her ear. She jumped at the sensation causing him to tighten his arms around her waist.
 
“Claiming my prize.” he growled before his lips were crashing against hers. She whimpered desperately tying to push him away, why did he want her?! She wasn't even his girlfriend!
 
Of course he didn't have a girlfriend, but still! Her struggles went unnoticed; she jumped again as she felt his hand on her thigh.
 
She whimpered in loss as he pulled away to nuzzle her neck, she'd given up fighting him; she couldn't really since she didn't want to stop him.
 
She gasped as his hand slipped under her shirt and dipped into her bra, the rough pad of his thumb crossing over the nipple causing it to tighten in excitement.
 
“Inu…” she whimpered, he smirked against her neck. His bitch wanted him, he could smell it.
 
`I knew if I did this I'd get her.' he smirked to himself as he lowered his other hand to her core; her pants were already soaked through.
 
He pulled her shirt off causing her to gasp as the cold air attacked her bare skin. He nipped at her shoulder, grinding his hips against hers tightly, letting her feel him and know that he wanted her.
 
`Kami…he's huge!!' Kagome thought throwing her head back giving him complete access to her throat, her hands found their way under his shirt and she pulled it off revealing his well muscled chest.
 
She began to kiss him, her mouth trailing lightly across his collar bone; her mouth then proceeded to explore the rest of his chest before she found herself being pulled away only for his mouth to crash into hers.
 
If he hadn't stopped her he would've cum-med at that precise moment and he wanted to wait, his bitch's pleasure came before his own.
 
His hands snapped open her that was keeping her from his gaze. Almost instinctively her arms came up and covered her chest as she looked up at him with shy orbs.
 
He smiled at this, reaching out and pulling her to him, nuzzling her neck comfortingly, he felt her shiver as he licked her on the neck.
 
“Kagome…let me see you…trust me.” he whispered softly, he leaned back and looked at her, her eyes dropped as she shyly reached out and grabbed his arms.
 
For a moment all he could was stare, she was….she had to be a goddess. Her stomach was well defined and her chest, if possible he grew harder at the sight of her chest.
 
He pulled her to him and tailed kisses down her throat, down her shoulder until he reached her breast, she gasped as he began to suckle like a new born babe, his fangs scraping across her nipple.
 
She had never felt such pleasure in her life, she moaned as his hand came up to massage her other breast, the entire crotch of her pants was now thoroughly soaked through.
 
The knot of desire welling up in her stomach was growing to almost painful levels as he switched breasts. She cried out in pleasure and she heard him chuckle.
 
He pulled away, straightening up as he undid her pants; they fell to the gym floor, a growl of pleasure rose in his throat as he saw how wet Kagome's panties were.
 
He gently laid her on the floor as his hand trailed to her thigh up to her breast then down to her core. She gasped as he pressed the fabric up against her core with his fingers; she squirmed beneath his touch, desperate to have that last barrier gone.
 
“Inu…” she whimpered, her hands tugging off his shorts along with his boxers, his mouth crashed against hers as he shredded her panties away from her, normally she would have yelled at him for that but she was to far gone to care anymore.
 
His hands trailed down her thighs and he separated her legs, his mouth trailed down her stomach until it covered her wet core, her wail echoed off the walls as his tongue entered her.
 
`God….I…' all coherent thought fled as his tongue slipped in and out causing Kagome to arch off the floor, her hands clutching at Inuyasha's shoulders. And the she felt it building, she screamed as her orgasm hit her, she fell into a state of pure pleasure, she absently realized that Inuyasha was licking the juices that had come with her orgasm.
 
“Kagome….this will hurt….and know that's the last thing I'd ever want…not after loving you for so damned long.” he whispered into her ear as he pressed against her core, she groaned and nodded.
 
“I know…I love you too.” she whispered, his lips crashed into hers as he thrust into her, tears sprang to her eyes as her flesh stretched to accommodate him. He nuzzled her neck waiting, she whimpered in pain, clutching at his shoulders.
 
“Please….make it go away….make the pain….make it go away!” she whimpered, he felt guilty as her tears began to fall. Gently he began to rock his hips in a soothing motion, he watched as the pain disappeared from her eyes and was soon replaced with desire.
 
She lifted her hips and he took the intuitive and thrust into her causing her to gasp in pleasure, he set their pace and soon he began to speed up, he felt her muscles tighten around him, as he thrust all the way into her as her last orgasm hit his fangs sunk into her should claiming her as his.
 
Lazily he licked at the wound, before getting up so that she could shakily get dressed, thanks to him she had no underwear, he met her outside the gym and put his arm around her waist, his hand suggestively massaging her stomach.
 
“My house is closer…” he whispered, she groaned as her core began to throb again, then she looked up at him mischievously.
 
“You know…you did win seven times…and you've only used one turn…” she said as they reached his car, he opened the door for her but instead she pushed him back in the car, her legs straddling his waist.
 
“I think you should use your turns.” she whispered seductively.
 
“I plan on it, bitch, I plan on it.” he growled with a smirk.
 
THE END
 
Only my second full lemon…I'm getting used to this, and remember review!