InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shots ❯ Lies ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/n: WARNING! Contains RAPE.

Disclaimer: Evanescence performed the song “Lies” and Inuyasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi.

Lies

By: White Luna




Inuyasha towered over Sesshomaru. His brother's blood dripped down his claws, that same sadistic smirk he had whenever that masochist bloodlust took a hold of him.

In some sick perversion, I had hoped Sesshomaru was able to strike Inuyasha down.

His demonic blood had taken a hold and was now running hot through his veins.

Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear.

The beads of sweat ran down my temples, my ice blue locked with his frenzied ones… and he smiled at me.

A smile that made me cringe.

Not that sweet, boyish one I had fallen in love with...

Sealed with lies through so many tears...

Against the ground, I felt my fingernails clawing at the earth. In a moment my muscles had tensed, and I was ready to fly away from him.

Lost from within, pursuing the end…

Trying to swallow the lump within my throat, I had hoped in no way was I conspicuous. “Let me be invisible…” and those words passed through dry lips without a drop of hope.

I fight for a chance to be lied to again.

Within a moment, the creature that had once been my Inuyasha was upon me, pressing my back into the ground before I had a chance to scramble away. Squirming beneath his grip, his claws held my upper arms in a death lock that produce blood beneath their touch.

“You will never be strong enough…”

My bitch…” He breathed deeply into my hair, baring his fangs at my sharp inhalation that was caused because of his words.

“You will never be good enough…”

I felt my bottom lip tremble, a cloud produced on the winter air. Goosebumps traveled up my legs, and I looked over at Sesshomaru's fallen form. Miroku and Sango laid prone not far from him, already having been struck down by him.

“You were never conceived in love…”

Those aqua eyes caught me in their trap, a hateful glaze taking over mine at the fact this was not who I loved. The fact he hurt those I love. And though I knew my Inuyasha was trapped somewhere inside there, I knew one crucial thing.

“You will never rise above.”

Inuyasha had transformed too many times.

They'll never see.

He had lost his mind.

I'll never be.

I couldn't stop it this time.

I couldn't change him back this time.

I struggle on and on to feed this hunger burning deep inside of me.

Screaming out as biting cold took hold of my nipples, fear capturing my being as a tearing sound rang throughout the night. The painful sting of his claw marks in the way of his touch caused tears to find my eyes quickly.

But through my tears breaks a blinding light.

Another rip and my skirt was gone, exposing me to him completely in my vulnerability and my flesh.

Birthing a dawn to this endless night…

The battle between my desperate want for his affections and the reality of the situation lead me to a stalemate.

Arms outstretched, awaiting me…

And numbness took a hold of me as he ripped through my shoulder and ravaged me.

And open embrace upon a bleeding tree.

Was this really the ending?

Was this really worth the devastation, the memories?

Rest in me and I'll comfort you.

Was I all along just second best?

“The stupidest of afflictions at a time like this…”

I have lived, and died for you.

I felt his skin tremble against mine, a shortening of his fangs being withdraw from the bloody mess my shoulder had become. The pain was searing, and the blood loss made me light headed. Golden pools melted over with the utmost despair and regret turned to look into me.

And inside, I was dead.

Abide in me and I vow to you…

He unsheathed himself from me, covered in his seed and my blood. In the truest terror, he stared down at his hands in disbelief. They smelt of me… that coppery, sweet, tangy smell of my essence.

And once his eyes reached mine for the second time, he fell atop of me and cried as if I had actually died.

I will never forsake you.

They'll never see…
I'll never be.
I struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me…