InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Week Till Summer Break! ❯ Love at The Arcade ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hanokie: Well Faux is in the potty place right now… Oh now she's back. Did you take care of your potty needs?

Faux: Hanokie! No body wants to know that I went to the bathroom! *Faux slaps Hanokie on the side of her head.

Hanokie: Ow! Well maybe someone does!... *glances at Faux* WHY ARE YOU WHATCHING SCOOBY DOO??!!

Faux:*doesn't respond and stares at the TV like she's hypnotized*

Hankoie: NO!!! YOU'VE BEEN HYPMNOTISEDED!! *runs to Faux and shakes her.*

Faux: SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOO!!!! Ok it's over and I'm back!

Hanokie: *stares at Faux* Humph Oh well! I was hoping she wouldn't do anything so I could do some more stuffs to her. *whispers to the readers* But she's spending the night so I gots all night to write on her face and other stuff!

Faux: HA! Whadda ya mean!? I'll be the one writing all over uh… THE WALLS!!!!!

Hanokie: Okay then. Well we are going to go get hyper so I'm gonna do the disclaimer now! <Disclaimer: Me and Faux don't own Inu-yasha and characters. Rumiko Takahashi Created them not us, so you don't have to sue (don't know how to spell it.) us. =)

Faux: Story time! Story time! Story time!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5- Love at the Arcade

So the four all walked out of school with Inu-yasha leading the way as usual. Miroku stayed a ways up towards Inu-yasha, away form Sango so she would have some time to cool off.

Sango glared at the back of Miroku's head. 'God, I can't believe him sometimes! He's so… perverted! Sango's glare softened But… he is pretty cute, if he would just not grope me so much in public, maybe I'd go ou-' Sango snaps out of her thoughts and looks around, she was blushing… a lot. 'What am I thinking???!!'

Kagome was watching this the whole time, from start to finish. "You're very amusing Sango." Kagome said while looking at Sango's red cheeks.

Sango glared at Kagome "Oh shut up!" Sango crossed her arms and pouted.

The four walked into the game place at that moment and went to do their own thing. Inu-yasha and Miroku went to the game House of the Dead 2, while Kagome and Sango went to the virtual reality snowmobile game.

After Sango beat Kagome about 4 times and Kagome beat Sango 2, the two of them went over to see what the boys were doing.

The girls came to see they were shooting zombies and flying… dead things. "Eeew." Sango stated as blood spilled from a zombie.

"Oh I love this game!!" Kagome pushed Miroku out of his place and grabbed the fake gun. Kagome shot at the game like crazy. Sango and Miroku where very surprised and their jaws dropped at the site. Inu-yasha however, just grinned. "Damn…"

Kagome glanced at Inu-yasha. 'Oh my god! He's smiling again! He looks soooo cute when he does! I wish He'd do it more often!' Kagome blushed and looked back at the screen after a while they got bored of it and went to the DDR Extreme game.

Sango and Kagome push the boys up onto the platform and stand back a little to watch. Inu-yasha growls slightly but deals with it and Miroku just starts the game and switches through the songs.

He finally stops at the song 'B 4 U' By Naokie "This one!" Miroku is about to push the button when Sango jumped up to the DDR machine and switches to the song 'Cartoon Heroes' and when SHE is about to push the button, Inu-yasha saw her do this and caught her hand.

But Kagome was there too and pushed the button for Sango. The music started. "Hey! ….. This isn't B 4 U!" He had no idea of what had happened.

"Damn it Kagome!" Inu-yasha yelled and crossed his arms. Kagome smiled sweetly and stood back a little again with Sango to see the show.

Both guys didn't do anything. Inu-yasha stood on his side with his arms crossed and glaring at the girls, Miroku sort of slouched over, very confused and still thinking to himself 'This can't be B 4 U…'

Kagome had to do something. "Alright if you guys don't play, we won't go on the road trip!" Kagome said and did a sort of playful glare.

"Oh no! Inu-yasha we have to dance!" Miroku yelled and started playing, hitting the spaces that appeared on the screen.

"Feh!" Inu-yasha said and started hitting the arrows on the platform with his feet as the arrows on the screen scrolled up.

Sango leaned in toward Kagome "Hey, looks like Inu-yasha wants you to go on the trip! He didn't even protest!" Sango whispered in Kagome's ear. Redness covered Kagome's cheeks as she heard what Sango said and continued to watch Inu-yasha gracefully step on the spaces that made it into a dance.

Soon the game ended and Inu-yasha had won. Then the girls got onto the dance platform and played the game two times, Kagome won one, and Sango won one.

Then they went to the Karaoke. This time the boys pushed the girls up onto the stage first.

Kagome went through the songs to 'Every Where' by Michelle Branch and looked at Sango. "Do you know this English one?" Kagome asked not sure if she should do this one if Sango didn't know it.

"Yea! I love that song! Let's do that one!" Sango said excitedly and pushed the button for Kagome, grabbed the microphone, stood in her place, and glanced at the screen, waiting for the words to appear.

Kagome did the same. Then the music started. Kagome sang the first verse.

Kag-"Turn it inside out so I can see

The part of you that's driftin over me

And when I wake you're, you're never there

And when I sleep you're, you're everywhere

You're everywhere."

Kagome's Singing was amazing. Inu-yasha was staring at her, his mouth partly open. Miroku elbowed Inu-yasha.

"Hey, I wonder what's goin on inside your head." Miroku said thoughtfully. Inu-yasha punched Miroku in the head. "Shut up you perv." Inu-yasha said, annoyed.

Then, it was Sango's turn. She sang very well.

San-"Just tell me how I got this far

Just tell me why you're here and who you are

Cause every time I look

You're never there

And every time I sleep

You're always there"

Now Miroku was the one with the stare and partly opened mouth, only he had drool coming out of it. "Heh heh heh. You're in no position to speak Miroku." Inu-yasha turned his gaze back to Kagome and Sango singing the chorus.

Kag+San-"Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes

It's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone.....

I'm not alone"

Both girls sang very, very good, but when they sang together, it was very nice and pretty.

Kag-"I recognized the way you make me feel

I start to think that you might not be real

I sense it now the water's getting deep

I try to wash the pain away from me

Away from me"

Kag+San-"Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes

It's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone....

I'm not alone

Oohhhh…"

San-"When I touch your hand

It's then I understand

The beauty lives within

It's now that we begin

You always light my way

Whenever comes a day

No matter where I go

I always feel you soar"

Kag+Sango-"Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes

It's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone..."

Kag-"Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I catch my breath

It's you I breathe

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone..........

And you're everyone I see,

So tell me, do you see me?"

Kagome finished the song. And the music stopped. "Damn… Kagome I didn't know you knew English that well." 'I also didn't know you sang that well.' Inu-yasha said and thought.

"Thanks Inu-yasha!" Kagome said while blushing.

"Sango you did great! I never knew you could sing like an angel!" Miroku said as he went over to her. Miroku was about to feel Sango's ass when Sango's hand caught his.

"Oooo…" Inu-yasha said in amusement because Sango was holding Miroku's hand and blushing wildly. "Inu-yasha!" Kagome said sternly and grabbed his arm to pull him away from Sango and Miroku.

"Inu-yasha I think they want some ALONE time? Come on lets wait out here for them." Kagome said as she and Inu-yasha stood out side on the game place. Inu-yasha leaned against the glass window to see if he could see them, but the two weren't by the Karaoke machine anymore.

"Hey, they aren't there anymore!" Inu-yasha said to Kagome and pointed to where Sango and Miroku where a minute ago.

"Inu-yasha! Stop spying on the- Really?" Kagome went over next to Inu-yasha and peeked in next to Inu-yasha's blushing face.

'She smells so good. I like her sent' Inu-yasha thought as he gazed at Kagome. "I wonder were they went… do you want to go look for them Inu?" Kagome asked and looked up to be met by a frowning Inu-yasha.

"Now who's interfering? And don't call me Inu!" Inu-yasha pouted about the nickname after they went to look for Sango and Miroku.

Sango and Miroku were actually just talking. "Miroku, can't you cut down on the groping in public?" Sango asked while still blushing.

"Public? You're saying I can't grope you when we are out in 'public'? That means…-" Miroku was cut off by Sango's lips softly against his.

Sango parted and looked into Miroku's wide eyes. He had a small smile on his face, which made her smile too, and blush even more.

When Miroku came back to reality Sango was in his face glaring at him. "Have you heard a word I've said?!"

"Uh… yes?" Miroku said shrugging. "Gyah!!" Sango yelled and turned around, throwing her arms up in frustration.

"Okay Miroku, I wish you would cut down on the groping thing! It's just that you do so much and it's also embarrassing." Sango said blushing a little. She glanced up at Miroku.

His eyes had turned soft. "Okay Sango. You just had to tell me you didn't like it. I won't do it so often." Miroku said.

Sango loved that answer. She threw her arms around Miroku and hugged him, surprising Miroku very much. She finally pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Thanks Miroku. You can be really nice sometimes!" Sango said and giggled as Miroku smiled.

That happy little moment ended when the both of them heard a voice. "Heh heh heh. Well now! Aren't you two a happy little couple!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Faux: Well… that was sorta a cliffhanger.

Hanokie:*comes riding in on an ostrich* Yah!! I've got Ousters and squidies!! *holds out the oysters and squid*

Faux: Uh.. where did you get those?? What happened??

Hanokie: I don't know…. Oh yea! Well I rode this sea Ostrich down to-

Faux: Sea Ostrich??

Hanokie: Yea! Geeze Faux you're ruuude! Anyway I rode this Sea Ostrich down to the sea and met sea cucumbers! Well I asked them where I could find Oysters and squidies and… *about one or two hours later* … and then I came to you and I said Yah!! I've got Ousters and squidies!! And I showed them to you. And then you said-

Faux: Okay Hanokie! You don't have to go that far!

Hanokie: *Throws a squid at Faux*

Faux: *stands there for a moment then runs around screaming* AAAAAH!!! IT'S A SPIDER GET IT OFF MEEEEE!!!

Hanokie: Hehe! She's afraid of spiders people. Well! Please review! And please tell us if we forgot to do anything! Like mention anything or…. Anything. *Faux still running around and screaming in the back ground* Uh… see ya in the 6th chapter! I gotta uh… feed my fish!! Heh heh heh!

Faux: HANOKIEEEE!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FIHISH!! WHAAAA!! GET IT OFF!!! *runs into a wall and falls backward unconscious*

Hanokie: *Picks up a Chobits manga and starts reading it.* Don't forget to review!