InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Week Till Summer Break! ❯ Blood Red Sky ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Faux: Thanks for reviewing! Well Our Furby problem was taken care of!

Hanokie: Yeah! We got him addicted to Crack so he'll leave us alone! Right Furby?

Furby: I'm on crack! OOOOO!

Faux: ACK!!* throws Furby out the window* Well we won't be seeing him for a while!

Hanokie: FRANCIS!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! WHY DID YOU THROW FRANCIS OUT THE WINDOW??!! Ya know he says funny things sometimes! Like when he said you smell like a camels ass!

Faux: That was NOT funny, and besides I got you a new electronic pet! NON-defective!

Hanokie: Hey! I like defective things!!! Well, maybe not all things but…. OOOOO!! You GOT me a new ELECTRONIC PET??!!

Faux: YEAH!!! His name is Toast Buddy! *stifles a laugh*

Hanokie: OOH! He's so CUTE!!!! *starts playing with "Toast Buddy"* OWW!!! He bit me!!!

Faux: Well maybe he should get a time out in the kitchen! So he can make me a sandwich!

Hanokie: Yeah I guess you're right! Time for your time out, Mr. Toast Buddy! *brings him into the kitchen! OOOHHH FAUX!!!!

Faux: Huh?

Hanokie: DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING A SANDWICH WITH MR.TOAST BUDDY! GOT THAT!?

Faux: Yeah, yeah whatever.

Hanokie: OH! Can Mr. Toast Buddy do the disclaimer!?

Faux: Yeah sure whatever!

Mr. Toast Buddy: …

Faux: Fine YOU do the disclaimer!

Hanokie: Okay! <Me, Mr. Toast Buddy, And Faux DO NOT own these characters!> Ya'll Enjoy the story!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 4- Blood Red Sky

" So Sango what movie are we going to see!?" asked Kagome still at Inu-yasha's side.

"We're gonna see Blood Red Sky!" (Not a real movie, we made up the title!) Said Sango excitedly.

"It's a scary movie!" Miroku said smiling pervertedly. 'Sango will be clinging to me, since she'll be so scared!'

"Cool! I love scary movies!" Miroku said and ran off toward the movie theater leaving the other three still standing there.

"Well, lets go, wouldn't want Miroku getting lost." Inu-yasha said and walked off to the theater with Kagome still sticking by his side.

' Why is Kagome still by my side?'Inu-yasha looked down at Kagome who looked up at him.

They were all soon in the theater and sat in some seats at the very top. Kagome was sitting next to Inu-yasha, Sango was sitting next to Kagome, and Miroku was sitting next to Sango. (If you need a visual of the order here it is- |Inu-yasha| Kagome| Sango| Miroku|)

When the movie started Miroku scooted close to Sango, but she didn't notice, so Miroku took the next step in his plan. He put his arm around her very slowly and gently, but Sango still didn't notice.

'HAHAHA!!! MY PLAN IS COMPLETED!!' Miroku was so happy with himself his hands started to roam. There was a loud smack in the theater.

"HENTIA!!!!" Sango yelled and smacked Miroku across the face. She crossed her arms and tried to enjoy the movie.

After A while into the movie, it was getting pretty scary, Kagome was clinging to Inu-yasha and Miroku and Sango were clinging to each other.

Kagome was really clinging to Inu-yasha, Her head was under his chin and she had her arms around him.

"Aaahh, this movie is REALLY scary!!" Kagome said then screamed because a scary part happened.

'Kagome's hair smells nice, in fact, SHE smells nice' Inu-yasha surprised himself by putting his arm around Kagome.

Kagome's eyes grew wide at the sudden arm around her. She blushed and looked up at him. Kagome could just barely make out a blush on Inu-yasha's face. Kagome looked back at the screen and continued to watch the movie.

After the Movie was done they all started to walk home together.

"Hey Miroku, you were wrong about the two more days of school left. Cause we have Friday off!" Kagome said excitedly while she was walking by Inu-yasha and Sango. " I cannot wait until we do this road trip!"

"Yeah I know I really want to see the sites of Japan don't you… Hey!? Where are we going any way?" Sango asked

Kagome smiled "Anywhere the road takes us, I guess!"

Inu-yasha stared out into the sky distantly. 'Anywhere the road takes us…'

"Well, I better start packing! See ya tomorrow!" Sango yelled and ran off toward her house.

"Not me, I'm gonna pack tomorrow! Bye guys!" Miroku walked in the way of his house and left only Inu-yasha and Kagome still walking.

Inu-yasha was still staring into the sky and walking, unaware that only Kagome and him were left.

Kagome was silent for a while, then looked up at the distant Inu-yasha. "Inu-yasha?" Kagome asked bring Inu-yasha out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Inu-yasha looked down at Kagome.

" Are you as excited as I am for the road trip?"

"…I donno maybe." Inu-yasha replied.

"Oh, well I'd better get home and start packing, see ya later!" Yelled Kagome happily as she went home.

After standing by Kagome's house for a while, Inu-yasha ran home at an inhuman speed.

' I wonder if Kagome really likes me, because I'm getting the feeling that I like her…' Thought Inu-yasha as he entered his empty house and turned on the T.V.

"Anywhere the road takes us…" Repeated Inu-yasha as he dozed off into a short sleep.

~*~*~*~*~ KAGOME'S HOUSE~*~*~*~*~

"Okay I have to pack, Shorts, Jeans, Long-sleeved shirts, T-shirts, Underwear, Bras, CD player, CD's, uh… Pajamas, Socks, and uh…Oh yeah, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, Shampoo, and Conditioner!" Kagome said to herself as she packed her things.

"BBBBRRING, BBBRRING!"

" I got it!" Kagome screamed "hello, Hirugashi residence, Kagome speaking."

"Hi, Kagome it's me Sango! What's up?" Said Sango form the other line.

" Oh, Hey, nothing much just packing, what about you!?" replied Kagome

"Uh… wait this is Miroku, I'll put him on three way." Once again there was silence then Miroku's voice.

"Hey you guys, I am so happy I cannot wait to go!"

Kagome smiled "Well if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be going anywhere!"

Sango Laughed "I agree totally!"

"Awww, it was no sweat! Hey, who's car are we taking!?" Asked Miroku

"Well I think we are taking my new car, I just have to be really careful with it!" Kagome replied to the others.

"what kind of car is it!?" Sango asked happily.

" It's a Corvette GT, It's Sky blue. Kagome replied

" WOW! Really that's really cool! Uh… I gotta go! BYE!" Said Sango from the other line

"yeah me too! Later" Said Miroku

"Bye!" Said Kagome happily. Kagome hung up the phone, leaped onto her bed, and sighed.

'I wonder what Inu-yasha is doing right now? Oh man! I think I like him… he's always on my mind… am I blushing?! Aaah! I am blushing!' Kagome sighed again and went into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*

**

***

****

*****

******

******* Next Day

******

*****

****

***

**

*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu-yasha woke up to a knock on the door and got up to answer it.

"Hey Inu-yasha, lets go we're gonna be late." Miroku was standing in the doorway.

"What are you doin here?!" Inu-yasha asked while also yelling "Oh Shit! I am gonna be late!" Inu-yasha got ready really fast, grabbed Miroku, and jumped into his black Corvette. Inu-yasha slammed on the gas and was speeding down the road.

"Uh… Inu-yasha, don't you think you're going A LITTLE FAST??!!" Miroku yelled and held onto anything that would be able to save him from being killed.

Kagome and Sango were walking down the road to school when a black corvette with two guys in it swerved around a corner, one had black hair and was screaming to go slower and the other was just driving really fast ignoring the others yelling.

"That's Inu-yasha and Miroku!" Sango yelled at Kagome and started to run after them to school.

"Wait for me!" Kagome yelled after Sango and took of running with her friend.

When Inu-yasha and Miroku got to school they were a bit early, and sat down.

Kagome and Sango were just in time, they got in right before the teacher came in. They were sitting right in back of Inu-yasha and Miroku. It seemed that Inu-yasha and Miroku were becoming friends.

Inu-yasha felt a tap on his shoulder and snapped his head to the side, to see Kagome out of the corner of his eye, so he turned all the way around. "What?" Inu-yasha asked annoyed.

"ya ready for our trip after school?" Kagome asked

"Feh."

" Okay, again I'll take that as a yes." Kagome said irritably and turned to face the teacher.

" Good Morning Class," Said the teacher

" G'mornin" mumbled the class.

" Well that was the poorest Good Morning I've ever heard, let's try that again!" Stated the teacher. "Good Morning Class."

"GOOD MORNING!" Shouted the class.

"That's better, okay let's get to work." The teacher said happily.

~*~*~* LUNCH TIME ~*~*~*

"Hey, guys!" Miroku called from across the picnic area…thing.

"Hi, Miroku!" Called Kagome.

"C'mon sit down!" Said Sango as she patted a seat next to her.

"Inu-yasha still isn't here?" Miroku asked.

"No… Oh there he is!" Kagome said excitedly and waved so Inu-yasha would see them.

"Say Kagome, what do you think of Inu-yasha? Do you like him?" Sango asked with mischief in her voice.

'Oh great, I can't hide anything from Sango! Might as well try.' "Uh… I like him as a friend? Eheh heh?" Kagome said, hoping Sango would believe her.

"Sure Kagome, whatever you say, you better tell me after lunch." Sango said as Inu-yasha walked up and sat down next to Kagome.

'Well Sango, your gonna have to tell me what's going on with Miroku and you! Hehehe!" Kagome smiled at the thought.

"Hey Inu-yasha, do you know that game place that has DDR(Dance Dance Revolution), Kareoke, and other games?" Miroku asked curiously.

"Yea why?" Inu-yasha asked Miroku

"Ya wanna go there after school today before we go on the trip?" Miroku asked Inu-yasha with a bit of begging in his voice.

"Yea sure, I guess." Inu-yasha said calmly.

"Hey could we go?" Sango asked hopefully.

"Yea, I haven't done DDR in a long time!" Kagome excitedly stated.

"Okay, we'll all go together." Miroku said while eyeing Sango. He walked by her and patted her butt, but he didn't walk away fast enough. WHAM! Miroku had a big red hand print on his face.

"PERVERT!!!" Sango yelled and walked into school in a huff as the bell rang.

"You never learn." Inu-yasha said as he too walked towards the school with Miroku and Kagome following him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hanokie: Well, That chappie is done! And… I figured out 'Mr. Toast Buddy was just a toaster. *Glares at Faux*

Faux: Heh heh heh… umm… well we are gonna tell you about our trip in Louisiana if you like it or not, so if you don't want to know about it, don't read it!

Hanokie: Ok, we flew down there and my uncle and most of my moms family live down there, but my uncle lives on this big Plantation by a bayou it's somewhere in Alexandria I think… but he's got a horse who just had a baby colt, and he's really cute! He nibbles!

Faux: Yea! And her uncle let us ride around the plantation grounds with his two four wheelers! Big mistake! I ran into a fence and Hanokie ran into a bush. ^.^ But it was still fun! We also bothered the cows with the four wheelers!

Hanokie: Why we're you so ubssesed with those cows?!

Faux: I don't know. I_I

Hanokie: Well anyways, we went to Burben street where all those strip places are (we didn't go in!) and we waked around there. It was fun. Oh yea and Faux saw Mystikal!

Faux: yea! He was talking to this guy in front of I think his house, but it was where Hanokies cousin lives… which I don't know where that is!

Hanokie: And we did some other stuffs which I can't remember, but when we were in the airport saying good bye to my cousin Ruth and my Aunt Jennie, they started talking to this airport lady which they recognized.

Faux: Yea they were talking to her about when Mystikal came into the air port and this lady with this huge butt was wearing this tight short dress. It came down only to half of her butt, and the rest was all hangin out. EWWW!

Hanokie: well anyways I think we're done with telling whoever is still reading this what happened down there. But We are back in Michigan!

Faux: Time to work on the next chapter! Please review!