InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai ❯ The Possessors ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi. I have been working on this story for about 2 weeks, now and I'm fairly happy with it. I just hope the evil emails stop. (I don't mind nice ones) but I have a feeling as if they will NEVER stop. I just hope that i get as good as of a reaction as I did for the predecessor. But I have a feeling as if all the reviews to this are going to be flames. (Please don't hate me I just write what I'm told to by the great Inu yokai. But since he's been dead for like half a story, he told me to switch helpers for this one. He's tired enough as it is.)

Disclaimer- I own the first 20 Japanese manga, and the first 5 English manga, and the first two seasons on DVD (actual Japanese version). (i.e. No subtitles)

Writer request - hey all. I'm looking for a co-writer for this story, cause I want to make it into a lemon, but I REALLY don't have the knowledge to write lemons. I'm lucky enough that I have been able to write a story that got 70 reviews. If you're interested in helping email me at fanfic@missdream.org


When I do get a co-writer, I will post the unedited fics up on my site, and place edited versions here.
http://www.missdream.org/religious

*************************** *****

Onegai
Chapter 1- The Possessors

"So she just told you to get out?" Miroku stared at Inuyasha accusingly. "Didn't we tell you that you should wait until she had time to cool off?"

"Your point being?" Inuyasha glared at the monk, not wanting to let the monk or the demon exterminator get the best of him. "I went to get Kagome to come back! She belongs here!"

"But Inuyasha..." Sango stood up and walked over to where the hanyou was sulking. "This isn't her world. Maybe it was meant to be this way. With you in your time and her in hers."

"NO!! SHE BELONGS WITH ME!!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted. "It can't be any other way. I love her with all my heart. SHE was the one who taught me how to trust... To love. She should be here with me."

"Just leave her alone Inuyasha. It's obvious after what happened, that she doesn't want anything to do with this world. Nor should she have to. Inuyasha... You may love her, and want her. And she may love and want you too. But with all the past circumstances... I wouldn't blame her if she didn't want anything to do with any of us."

"We still need to gather the shards!!"

"Inuyasha you-"

"Feh. I don't need to listen to you two. I'm leaving" and with that he took off through he forest away from the village, away from the bone eater's well. He hoped running as far as he could, that he would forget about what his estranged brother did to Kagome. Forget what Kagome said to him. He loved her and didn't want to be away from her for a second. Every time she went home to her time, leaving him, it ripped his heart out. And now it looked as if he would never be able to see her again. Never able to hold her like he wanted. Able to love her and to have her love him back. Once he reached a river he skidded to a halt. 'Why am I running away?'

"Because you're afraid of being rejected again."

Inuyasha turned around hoping to locate the source of the voice, but he saw nothing. But when he turned back around to face the river, he saw someone that he thought he'd never see again in his whole live. "Oka-san?"

"Hai Inuyasha. It is me. She really does love you Inuyasha. She just isn't thinking clearly at the moment. but you should be close to her. the longer you're away, the more likely she will be with someone else."

Inuyasha growled at his mother's last statement. 'Kagome better not be with that Clown.. what was is name? Bobo?' "She'd NEVER be with anyone else. she's meant to be with me."

"Perhaps. But if you leave her, there is a chance of another man taking her. I know that you love her and she loves you. Go to her."

Inuyasha spun away from the river, and from his mother. He ran as fast as he could toward Kagome. To the girl who he loved so much. As soon as he reached the well, he jumped in and headed directly toward Kagome's room. He needed to talk to her. But when he got to the window he could smell something funny. It didn't take long for Inuyasha to figure out that something was wrong. He knew he smelled Kagome but her scent was different... something almost enticing. But he smelled something or someone else in the room with his Kagome. Inuyasha crept into the room silently to protect Kagome from who or what was in the room with her. But as his eyes adjusted to the extreme darkness, he saw two people on the bed entangled in each other.

It didn't take Inuyasha too very long to figure out what had happened not two minutes ago. Kagome made love with this boy... this HUMAN boy? 'Is that scrawny weakling better than I am? Keg. As if. He must have forced himself upon Kagome.' With this thought he walked a cross the room to where Kagome was laying, grabbed her wrists and forcefully pulled her from the bed. Of course this sudden movement woke both Kagome and the boy that was in her room, and there was also no doubt that Kagome shouting woke up the whole household.

"Inuyasha! What are you doing here? Go away."

"Iie Kagome. What is this ingrate doing to you? Nobody can touch you except for me."

Kagome was a little more than just a little pissed off by this statement, and she let the distraught hanyou know. "You have absolutely no right to say that after you were gone for two months. I figured you went back to be with that Bitch Kikyo. Don't I deserve a bit of happiness too?" Kagome stared accusingly at Inuyasha with a sheet clutched tightly to her chest.

"Two months? It's only been two nights. Since I was here."

The observer on the bed could no longer sit quietly by and watch this fight between his lover, and obviously her ex-boyfriend. "Hey freak! Kagome told you to leave, and I suggest that you conform to her wishes, or you might be sorry."

"Keh. You'd be the sorry party little boy. I'm half demon and I could rip you to shreds with a simple flick of my wrist."

"Half demon?" The boy said sarcastically. "Looks to me that you're half poodle. And poodles are weak. Let's take this outside so we don't tear Kagome's room up."

"Keh. That's fine by me. I'll promise you one thing. Your death will be short and VERY painful. After what you did to MY Kagome you deserve worse than death."

"YOUR Kagome? HA! I don't think so. She's my Kagome! And I won't be the dead party. You will be after I'm finished with-"

"HOJO!!! INUYASHA!!! STOP THIS VERY INSTANT!!!" The battle of the testosterone died quickly after Kagome's little outburst. "Inuyasha. Leave me alone, and go be with Kikyo. I don't need you anymore." Kagome headed back toward the bed taking Hojo with her. She laid on the bed motioning for him to continue. Although at first he was a bit reluctant at having an audience, he quickly forgot it. Before the two lovers reached their peaks, Inuyasha jumped through the window cursing at his brother and at the human boy, for both had possessed Kagome, and he was alone.

********************************

A/N - and there's the first chapter. happy flaming. (but nice reviews are MUCH better.)

I also have a chalenge up for another 3 days for writing a sequel to Please. (probably shouldn't have posted this yet but hey. i still havent told anybody how i finaly end up with an Kagome/Kouga >.< Whoops. did i really say that? Oh well.
http://www.missdream.org/religious/challenge.html