InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai ❯ What's Wrong? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N -Thank you all for reading my story. i love all of you. ^_^ please remember at the end to review.

Disclaimer- unfortunatly i don't own the characters from Inuyasha. ::pouts:: but at least i get a once a week visit from Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha ^_^

Onegai 2

What's Wrong?

Co-written by Cataluna

The next morning, Kagome woke up next to Hojo in a cold sweat, with her stomach churning. 'Oh kami, why do I feel this way?' All of a sudden the nauseating feeling rose up and consumed her whole body. She quickly stumbled out from her bed, and headed for the bathroom, where she spent several minutes vomiting.

When she was certain that her stomach was done emptying itself, she raised herself from the toilet, and brushed her teeth. She didn't want Hojo to taste her sickness when he kissed her, and ask her what was wrong. To tell the truth, she had absolutely no idea what was going on. But one thing nagged at the back of her mind, and it WASN'T about to leave. 'Iie!! I can't think about it. If I do, it may be true. I just can't be… be… NO! It's impossible. I just can't be.'

Kagome walked over to the bed where Hojo was still sleeping. 'Oh kami! What will Hojo think if this is true?' Slowly Kagome leaned over Hojo's sleeping form, and gave him a light kiss on the forehead to wake him up. "It's about time for you to leave. My mother will be coming in here soon to make sure I'm awake for school, and I don't know what she'd do if she saw you up here this early."

"Alright koi. I'll leave, but I'll see you at school. Okay?"

"Okay." And with that Hojo gave Kagome a good bye kiss and exited through the window. Shortly after, her mother came in. She opened the window to let the fresh air come in.

"Do you love him?" Mama asked quietly.

Kagome's eyes grew wide in surprise. "Mama… what on earth are you talking about?"

"Do you love Hojo?"

"Of course I do. Why on earth would you ask?"

"I know about you two. That you've been secretly meeting him here every night for about a month now, and he's been leaving here fairly early in the morning. Kagome, I'm NOT stupid. I know what's going on between you two." At her mom's last statement Kagome's eyes bulged in horror, because her mom knew what she was doing. "If you really love Hojo, and not Inuyasha… I guess it's ok, but remember how you felt when you were a replacement for Kikyo. If Hojo is a replacement for Inuyasha, just imagine what he'd feel. I love you Kagome, and I will support your decision either way," With that, she began to walk towards the door.

Kagome stood up from where she was sitting on her bed. "Mama… I…"

Mrs. Higurashi stopped and turned around to face her daughter once more. "It's ok Kagome. I love you. And if you have a child I'll love it too." She turned back toward the door and left.

Kagome got ready for school like normal, but with one subject still weighing on her mind. Was Hojo just a replacement for Inuyasha? She didn't like the idea, but she knew that Hojo was better for her than Inuyasha, mainly because Hojo was from her time, and was a human.

That day at school passed slowly, especially for Kagome, who was waiting to go a hospital to see if she really pregnant. She got through all of her tests at the hospital, and spent two days waiting for the results. During that time, Hojo continued to sleep in Kagome's bed, although they now knew that everyone in the family knew about it.

Then the next week came, and Kagome was scared about what she'd do when the baby came. She knew that it couldn't be Hojo's because the Hospital said that she was 3 months along. And she'd only been sleeping with Hojo for little over a month now, leaving only one more possibility for the father of the child…. Sesshoumaru. Even though it had only been two months since Sesshoumaru, she figured that it would only be another 4-5 months until she had this baby. She had to tell everyone before it was too late, and she was getting much bigger in the stomach region.

One night exactly a week from when she got her tests back, Hojo was in her room again. It didn't surprise her, since he'd been showing up every night for over a month now, but this time, he wanted to know some answers from Kagome.

Hojo sat down beside Kagome on the bed, and encircled her in his strong arms. "Kagome... Onegai... tell me what is wrong love... you've been acting strange for over a week. Just tell me what is wrong."

"There's nothing wrong Hojo. I'm perfectly fine. Why do you think anything is wrong?" Kagome asked innocently

"Kagome..." Hojo slightly pulled away from Kagome to look her in her eyes. "I've known you for years... and you expect me to believe nothing's wrong when you have been acting jumpy, and paranoid? Kagome that's not you. I know it's not you. Onegai love, tell me what's wrong."

"Hojo... There is absolutely nothing wrong with me. I'm fine."

"KAGOME!!!" Hojo pushed Kagome back on her bed, and climbed on top of her, and sternly looked in to her eyes. "What's wrong Kagome? You can tell me. I love you..." Hojo smirked down at her, "You know... There are more ways than one I can get you to talk." Hojo started to tickle her sides. Although Kagome resisted, Hojo was much stronger than she was.

"Hojo!!! Stop it right now!!"

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"NEVER!!!"

"Fine then... Have it your way" Hojo said before he started back in tickling her sides.

"Hojo!!"

"I'll only stop when you're ready to tell me what's wrong!"

"Fine, Fine!!! If you have to know that badly I'll tell you!"

"That's my girl." Hojo laid down beside Kagome, holding on to her around her waist, in fear that she may run. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"Hojo... Onegai... don't hate me for this. I don't know what I'd do if you hated me. If you were to leave me..." Kagome turned he body so that she was fully facing Hojo.

"I could never hate you love. And I would never leave you. Now onegai... Tell me."

"Hojo..." Kagome looked down, so she didn't have to look him in his eyes. "I'm pregnant." 'I knew he'd hate me. He doesn't even have the words on how much he hates me.'

Hojo took a gentle grip of Kagome's chin, and brought her eyes up to meet his. "How? Whose is it? Is it mine?"

"No... It's not yours."

"Whose is it? You ex-boyfriend's? How could he just leave you like this?!?!"

"..." Suddenly Kagome started to cry.

"Don't worry koi. You'll be all right. We'll get through this together." Hojo looked down at Kagome lovingly. "Kagome... Will you marry me?"

"You don't hate me?"

"How could I hate you koi? You are the most important person to me. Onegai. Marry me."

"But-"

"But nothing koi. Unless... Unless you love the father of your baby more than me."

Kagome's eyes grew large at what Hojo said. "NO!! I hated him. He raped me!!"

"Then what's the problem koi?" Hojo looked down at Kagome lovingly. He carefully lowered himself so that he was lying directly on top of her. "Onegai koi, marry me. And let me claim the child as my own."

Kagome smiled up at Hojo, and encircled his neck with her arms. "Yes Hojo. Of course I'll marry you." Hojo leaned down to Kagome to kiss her. 'I miss Inuyasha. But I have to forget him. I'm going to marry Hojo. This is better for me.'