InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ A Tear-Filled Runaway ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only Heartbroken
1- A Tear-Filled Runaway
 
`I can't believe we've been going out for 3 years now!' the one called Kagome thought. `I hope he likes his anniversary present!'
 
Kagome Higurashi was currently going out with a guy named Koga. The two had been going out for 3 years and today was their 3rd anniversary. Kagome was real excited to see her loved one and was heading toward his house to give him a present. When she approached the door, she heard an unfamiliar voice inside. Knowing she needed to investigate, she put her ear carefully to the door and began eavesdropping on the people's conversation.
 
“So, babe, wanna go over to the bar tonight?” asked Kagome's boyfriend, Koga.
 
“Sure hon. Pick me up at 7:00?” the unknown voice replied.
 
“Done.'
 
After that last word she heard something that she definatley wanted to hear.
 
*SMOOCH*
 
Kagome brought her hand up to her mouth and gasped. She looked at the apartment number just to make sure this was the correct room. 1185. Koga's room number. She held back tears as she knocked on the door.
 
“Coming!” Koga called.
 
The door knob rotated and the door opened.
 
“K-Kagome?” he asked. Oh boy was he in trouble.
 
Kagome approached him with a sweet smile and just when Koga thought he was out of trouble…SMACK! Kagome had struck him right across the face.
 
“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOU SHOULD OF JUST BROKEN UP WITH ME! NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT THE ONE I LOVED CHEATED ON ME!” Kagome screamed so that the whole apartment complex opened their doors and windows to see what was going on.
 
Tears were running down her cheeks uncontrollably now. The unknown woman just watched completely confused.
 
“HAPPY ANNIVERSERY YOU JERK!” she yelled for the last time and threw his present at him.
 
She gave him a terrifying and heartbroken glare before she ran out the door and to her apartment. Crying and cursing the whole way there, she finally reached her room. She busted in and hesitatingly grabbed a medium sized bag and filled with clothes, money, pictures of her family, her cell phone, and some snacks, and some of her prized possessions. She found a picture of Koga and threw it off the balcony. She zipped up her backpack and ran out the door.
 
`I need to get out of here!' she thought and began her long trek to a place called `Nowhere'.
 
------------------------------
 
After about 2 days of walking she would sleep at a nearby park in the trees. Many people asked of her condition, where she was headed, or if she needed a ride. She mostly didn't answer, but if she did she would give them a fake smile and say `I'm fine.' , `I'm just taking a walk.' , or `No.'
She was running out of supplies fast, but managed through the money she had got from the bank, shortly after she left.
 
-----------------------------
 
3 weeks past of the same questions, same spot of sleeping, and same amount of tears a day. She was now in Tokyo, the biggest and busiest city she had ever seen. Trying to take in all the lights, people, and towers, she tripped and fell, heading face first toward the ground until a pair of strong hands caught her and lifted her back up. Finally after being hoisted back up and put back into balance, she came face to face with her savior. He had long silver hair and golden-amber orbs for eyes. He was possibly about 5 “8 and had a hat on top of his head.
 
“Thanks,” she said, politely bowing.
 
“No problem. Just watch your step, okay?” he asked.
 
“Yeah. What's your name?” she asked with curiousity.
 
“InuYasha, what's yours?”
 
“Kagome.”
 
“That's a nice name.”
 
She blushed then replied with a thank you.
 
“Well, I gotta go! It was nice meeting you!” she said and started running the other way.
 
He waved to her then noticed something on the ground.
 
“Wait you forgot your-“ Too late. She was gone.
He picked up the object and it said:
 
Kagome Higurashi
Cell: 555-9703
Address: Unknown
 
InuYasha stared at it for a moment then smiled.
 
`555-9703, eh? This could come in handy.' He thought.
 
He put it in his pocket and continued his walk to his house.
 
 
Hope you liked it! Any way more on the way! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha