InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ookami no Rei ❯ Hey all ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

OokamiNo Rei

By unokitsune

 

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. College has taken up my time and also there is the fact I had a disk with the story on it and I lost it :'(  however, I found that disk in my room when I cleaned it just recently. However, I will try to write more. It's been forever I know and I'm so sorry. Let's see, last time I wrote on this I was in high school and I had longer hair and I had braces. Plus I wore a totally different attire o.O;; big changes were mad, it has been way too long. Listen, if you all can wait till I get back from California and get to Washington State, I'll be able to work more on the story because I totally forgot where I'm at right now, I barely remember the plot. Anyways, I remember why I left, it was due to lack of comments. The more comments I receive, the more I will write. So, to those of you who left comments, which dragged my butt back to writing, I thank you. To those that don't leave comments….>.<;;; you peeps annoy me….

 

Anyhow, I need to work on some more studys and homework, but I did want to mention to everyone about a new character that will come into play soon. Kairi, originally I had her as a hyped up tabby neko youkai ((cat demon)) but now I'm pondering on changing her. Personality: Think Meril from Eskaflowne, or that one cat girl from the Gataro Gataro in Outlaw Star, Aisha Clan Clan.

 

Anyhow, I need to get going unfornuatley, just to let everyone know that I'm still alive…