InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Meet and greet ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2
"He's here. Inuyasha, try not to slouch, dear. I'ts bad posture" His mother chimed. He thought. Mifune went to greet her eldest son at the door. mother." Sesshoumaru greeted his mother with a loving hug. I'm so glad to see you. You know you can visit your mother every once in a while. A phone call wouldn't hurt, either." apologize, mother. I have been busy lately." Sesshoumaru replies. He takes off his shoes before stepping inside. As they walk towards the kitchen, he says to his mother will try to keep in touch more often, mo-" His sentence is cut off when he notices Inuyasha sitting at the kitchen table. He gives his brother an icy glare. are you doing here?" He asked, irritated. my mother too, you know." Inuyasha retorted. has yet to be proven." Sesshoumaru stated, giving Inuyasha an evil smirk. jerk!" yelled Inuyasha. quite enough!" Mifune stood in between Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha.asked the both of you to come over to celebrate Inuyasha's admittance to Tokyo University. I wanted both my sons to at least put aside their differences just this one time." She explained. probably just accepted him because of his financial status." Sesshoumaru said coldly. think that father's money got me into this university? I worked so hard to pass the entrance exam. Screw you, Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. don't leave." His mother begged. Inuyasha, stopped and turned around slightly to answer her. sorry, mother. I'll come visit some other time. I promise." He put on his sneakers, opened the door and left. Mifune turned to Sesshoumaru with hurt in her eyes. must you be so mean to him? He's done nothing wrong to you." She questioned. He didn't answer her. me, mother. I must take my leave." He turns around and walks towards the door. what he did, or should I say didn't do, I may never forgive him.' Sesshoumaru thinks to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As he is sitting on the plane, Kouga anxiously awaits seeing his sister's face again.really miss Sora. We've been away from each other for almost four years. I wonder how much she has changed?' He thinks to himself. He rolls up his sleeve to look at his watch. a few more hours to find out.' Kouga place his chair into the reclining position and took a nap. will she accept me for who I am?' A worried look came across his face as he stared out the window. The glare from the sun's rays made his eyes heavy and began to close. He soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days later, classes began at Tokyo University. After parking her car, Sora heads toward her class. Sora!" a girl called out. 'Oh no! I know that voice anywhere.' Sora said to herself, less than thrilled. She slowly turned around, expecting to see the person whom the voice belonged to. hello there, Setsuna. Long time no see." Sora greeted the girl with a phony smile. long time, huh? I sent you like a dozen emails over the break. How come you didn't respond?" Setsuna wondered. was too busy deleting them.' Sora wanted to say. "I really haven't checked up on my emails lately. I was spending some 'Me-Time' over the break." Sora didn't like lying to people, but the truth would hurt more.
"Listen, I'm in a hurry. We'll catch up later, ok?" no problem. See ya!" Tetsuna turned around and headed in the opposite direction. she can be a real inconvenience.' Sora thought, rubbung her temples. Her first class was Japanese history. As she made her way into the classroom, she noticed that almost all of the seats were taken. I should have gotten here early." She said. you having trouble finding a seat?" the teacher to her right asked. yes I am, sir." Sora answered. The teacher signaled for the class to quiet down. there a seat available for this young lady?" He asked the class. Sora looked around for someone to raise their hand. A person with long white hair raised his hand. you go. There is a seat next to him in the second row on his right." The teacher pointed out. you, sir." Sora headed for the last seat in the class.
for the seat. It's a packed house today." Sora said. problem. This class is popular." He answered. gorgeous' Sora thought to herself. He was wearing a white button down shirt, a navy blue tie, and a navy blue blazer and pants. not bad to look at.' he thought. Her light blue button down blouse and navy blue skirt brought out the color in her sky blue eyes. Her wavy black hair was loose and stopped at the middle of her back. A pair of blue eyes caught golden eyes staring at her. Sesshoumaru blinked but quickly retained his features and turned his head forward. name is Sora. What's yours?" Sora asked. He turned to her direction. he answered. Their introductions were cut short when the teacher began class. to Japanese history. This class will discuss the events that took place during the warring states era. The syllabus is being passed around. After we look over the syllabus, class will be dismissed and we will start fresh tomorrow" the teacher announced. good way to start the first day." Sora stated. Sesshoumaru replied.