InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ You're here/Emotions ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3
"The first day of classes and I'm already late. Not good." Kouga thought to himself as he rushed to class. first class was philosophy. Making his way through the halls he managed to get through a group of people talking in the middle of the hallway, two people playing kicky-sack (or something llike that), and three people walking extremely slow in front of him. shouldn't these people be in a hurry? I'm definetly going to be late now.' After getting through the obstacle course, he found his classroom and opened the door. was just in time to hear his teacher discussing lateness in her class. "Here is an example of what will not be tolerated in my class" the wrinkly old lady said, giving Kouga a chilling look. looks could kill...' he thought. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I won't happen again." "Make sure that it doesn't. Please take your seat. There should be one in the back." Kouga nodded and headed towards the back of the classroom. As he sat down, the person on his right started talking to him. old hag is gonna gives us nothing but hell" he stated. "Yeah, I can tell. I may actuallly have to start studying" Kouga replied. horror" the other said, pretending to shudder. Kouga gave a soft laugh. name is Inuyasha." "I'm Kouga. Nice to meet you." There was an awkard silience between them. cute. Wait, I just met him. Am I that shallow?' Kouga thought to himself. He took a peek out of the corner of his eye and noticed that Inuyasha was doing the same thing. started to turn slightly red and quickly turned away. 'Why is he making me nervous? Did I just blush? Damn, I hope he didn't see that' Inuyasha thought. he just blush? For me? I wonder...' Kouga thought. They went through the rest of the class in silence.
~~~~~~
When the class ended, they exited out the back doors of the classroom, Inuyasha following behind Kouga. Kouga, are you new here?" Inuyasha asked. "Yeah. I just transferred. I decided to finish my senior year here" he answered. a senior?' Inuyasha thought. "What about you?" Kouga asked. yeah, this is my first year" he answered. "I guess we're in the same boat" Kouga replied. I guess." A look of shock came across Inuyasha's face. The girl who called out his name ran up to his left side and latched on. didn't expect to bump into you on the first day" she said. did I. I want you to meet Kouga. We have philosophy together. Kouga, this is Kagome. My...girlfriend" Inuyasha said. much for my hunch' Kouga thought. "It's nice to meet you Kagome." nice to meet you, too." She turns her head towards Inuyasha. "Do you have plans later?" Kagome asked. yeah, actually. I've got a lot of homework to do. Sorry" he answered. smile fell from her face."Well, ok. I guess we can get together during the week, right?" Kagome asked with hopeful eyes. sure" Inuyasha answered. "Gotta go. See ya!" She walked into the crowd and headed for class. long have you two been going out?" Kouga asked. "Just a few weeks. But I'm thinking about breaking up with her" he answered. blinked. "But why? She seems really nice." Inuyasha was silent for a moment. just...don't feel comfortable being with her. She deserves better." Kouga could sense that there was something more behind his explanation. placed his left hand on Inuyasha'a right shoulder. Inuyasha flinched a little at his touch. "If you need to talk to someone, let me know." Kouga said. Inuyasha nodded dumbly. gotta get to my next class. I'll see ya around." Kouga walked past Inuyasha, brushing his shoulder. he really mean that?' Inuyasha asked himself, touching where Kouga had placed his hand. there is hope yet' Kouga thought. A small smile came on his face as he walked to his next class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'My last class of the day. Thank goodness.' Sora thought as she approached the classroom. She managed to get a seat in the first row. hope this religion class isn't a snooze-fest' she thought. Sora didn't notice a pair of cerulean eyes staring from behind her. she didn't see me. It's a good thing I got here early before the rush' Kouga thought as he spotted Sora in the fornt row. surprised we have a class together. She looks so different.' Kouga thought. The teacher began talking, but he wasn't paying much attention. His mind was on something, or to be more specific, someone, else. I have a chance with him? What happens of he doesn't have the same preferences as me? I could lose a potential friend.' His thoughts were interrupted by people getting up and leaving out the door. is over already?!" He noticed that Sora was getting ready to leave. 'Here's my chance.' walked down towards the front and stood behind Sora as she was walking towards the door. me, miss. Do you have the notes for today's class?" Sora pause in her tracks and began to turn around to answer. weren't any no...KOUGA!" She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. He returned her embrace. missed you too. I need to breath now" Kouga stated. "Sorry I have a habit of suffucating loved ones. When did you get in?" she asked. Sorry I didn't call." okay, I guess. You can buy lunch to make up for it." She replied, linking her right arm with his left. the way" he said. They walked out the door, heading towards the parking lot.