InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Those memories ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4
(Inuyasha POV)
Flashback

"How did you find out?"
"It doesn't matter how. I want to know why."
"I just am."
"I didn't raise my son to be this way!"
"You didn't raise me at all! Your never here anyw-"

I felt myself being struck back, hitting the wall and making the picture of me and dad fall in the process. I felt something warm trickle down my lip. me bleed' I thought. He began to charge at me, to continue his assault. I threw the broken picture at him, which whizzed past his head, making him stop in his tracks. I glared at him, catching his attention. It was difficult to see clearly; the tears were in the way. The ones I tried to hold back. will always hate you, father" I said between gritted teeth, just before the tears bagan to fall. I ran to my room, got some stuff and left that same night. That was the last time I had seen him.
~End of flashback~
---------------------------------
'Why am I thinking of this now?" Inuyasha asked himself. He was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus he catches home. bet these feelings about Kouga are making me think about the past.' Inuyasha stared down at his feet as he continued thinking. want to just forget that part of my life...just bury it along with that bastard.' Anger and pain arose in Inuyasha as felt his eyes sting a little as he continued to look downwards. isn't the time...' He got up from the bench and tried to distract himself before he would be a sobbing heap on the floor. He looked out for the bus but didn't see one coming, so he decided to walk.
~~~~~~~~~~
"There's Inuyasha," Kagome walked out of the store and saw Inuyasha walking away from the bus stop. looks deep in thought. Something must be bothering him' she thought. Kagome walked toward Inuyasha and stopped in front of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He almost walked into her since he was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice that she had walked up to him. are you alright?" Kagome asked with concern in her voice. fine...I just...Kagome?" Kagome could clearly see that Inuyasha was having a hard time trying to talk to her. is it, Inuyasha? Don't be afraid to tell me anything." She gave his left hand a reassuring squeeze. need to do this. If I don't, I'll end up hurting her' he thought, wishing there was some other way to break the news to her. we...need to talk." He gently let go of her hand and continued walking. Kagome felt a know in her stomach. She wasn't sure of what was going on but she followed Inuyasha towards an unknown destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is a nice place" Kouga said while looking around. He and Sora went to a cafe, within walking distance of the university. It had fairly good lighting with a diner look to it, except it had small round tables instead of fast food restaurant tables. come here alot. It's the only place I know that serves grilled cheese and salami samdwiches" Sora said with a wide grin. still hooked on those things, huh?" he asked. Know what you're going to order?" Kouga was looking at the menu when he pointed at his choice. just have teriyaki chicken with rice." choice." The waitress came and they gave their orders to her. After the waitress left, Sora began looking around and suddenly her eyes caught a figure with long silvery hair reading a newspaper at the counter. be right back." She left a confused Kouga at the table as he watched her walk past him towards the man at the counter. she found a guy? Lucky her' he thought to himself. He began to gaze out the window. I should tell her today about...her real brother.' Doubt started to come over him. have to tell father too.' He let out a loud sigh before he noticed Sora and the man she went to go talk to came back. you alright?" She asked. yeah, sure. Who's your friend?" is Sesshoumaru Nishida. We have a class together. Sesshoumaru, this is my older brother, Kouga." to meet you" Sesshoumaru stated. "Likewise" Kouga responded. don't mind if he joins us for lunch, do you?" Sora asked. if he pays for his own meal' he thought to himself, almost thinking of saying it out loud. course not." Kouga scooted over to make more room for their guest, while Sesshoumaru grabbed an empty chair from the table next to them. Their orders came after they settled down. "Would you like to order something, sir?" the waitress asked. thank you. I've already ordered. Could you please have it brought to this table?" Sesshoumau asked, in more of a commanding tone. The waitress gave a light bow and left. was hoping to tell her while we were here' Kouga thought to himself. He self-consciously kicked himself for being so kind. couldn't say no. She obviously likes him.' He gave his sister a warm smile, which she noticed and returned the smile.