InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ That dream...let alone that kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 7
Inuyasha's Dream

Inuyasha was surrounded by darkness. Everything felt numb and cold. A red figure appeared in front of him. a disgace..." Inuyasha recognized the voice. he said in a whisper. The figure walks away and another figure appears on Inuyasha's left. It's his mother, on her knees, with her face buried in her hands, crying. He tries to reach out for her, but disappears into the shadows. back!" Even though he felt numb he could feel tears cascade down his face. After these scenes, a bright flash of light broke through the darkness, and a fimiliar shaped figure appeared in front of him. This figure reached a hand towards him. This voice was very gentle and trusting. Inuyasha took the figure's hand and numbness went away...


"Inuyasha, wake up! Inuyasha!"
Inuyasha wakes up to see the concerned look on Kouga's face. He blinks his eyes for a couple of times. Kouga wipes away the tears that were on Inuyasha's face. have been a bad dream, huh?" Kouga helps Inuyasha sit up on the couch. Inuyasha had a blank expression on his face. Kouga begins to rub small circles with his left hand on Inuyasha's back. you ok Inuyasha?" Still no answer, except the single tear that comes doen his face. tell me what's wrong, Inuyasha. I'm sure I can help in some wa-" His sentence was cut off by Inuyasha wrapping his arms around Kouga's waist. He buries his face in Kouga's strong chest. He decides not to ask questions at the moment and wraps his arms around Inuyasha and places his chin on his head. we could stay like this forever' Kouga thought. have to tell him how I feel...' Inuyasha thought. "Kouga?" Inuyasha" Kouga looks into Inuyasha's golden orbs, but Inuyasha looks to the side to avoid his glance. when you said I should go with my heart?" Inuyasha looks up and becomes lost in his beautiful cerulean eyes. heart...is telling me this..." he leans forward and captures Kouga's lips in a chaste kiss. Kouga is bewildered by this, and as he begins to respond, Inuyasha pulls back. Kouga is still in shock as he takes a shaky hand to touch where he was just kissed. Inuyasha stands up and Kouga slowly gets up also. Kouga. I wanted to let you know how I felt...how I feel...even if I've only known you for less than a month." He turns around and walks slowly to the door. understand if you don't want to be friends anymore." Inuyasha felt Kouga grab his wrist causing him to turn around. right...I don't want to be your friend..." Kouga pulls Inuyasha to him and returns the kiss, with more passion than the first. Kouga nips gently at Inuyasha's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Inuyasha complies and allows Kouga to invade his mouth. Kouga explores every crevice of Inuyasha's mouth, wanting to savor this moment, his flavor, as if he would wake up from a teasing dream. Kouga slowly pulls back but just enough for their breaths to mingle, as they catch their breath. want to be so much more." Kouga states. "A smile comes over Inuyasha asa he rests his head on Kouga's shoulders. It seemed like eternity standing there, holding each other, until Kouga broke the ice. about Kagome?" broke up with her" "...for me?" for us...for me." to do with your dream?" Inuyasha flinched. Kouga rubs his back reassuringly. you're not ready to tell me about it, it's ok."
"Thanks" A few seconds of silence. glad you feel the same way I do, but..." Inuyasha looks at Kouga. never hear the end of it from Sora!" Both laugh, but Inuyasha begins to realize something. mean Sora knows?!" I told her the first day of school...does Sesshoumaru know?" one does." Kouga gives Inuyasha a light kiss on the forehead. "You'll get the courage. I can be there with you if you want." I think I need to do this on my own..." Their embrace tightened. loosens his grip. "I should get goin'..." so soon?" got some things to take care of." you're leaving, I want to make it official..." Kouga took both of Inuyasha's hands and looked into his eyes.
"Will you go out with me, Inuyasha?" course." They seal their new relationship with a short kiss. call you later." Inuyasha nods his head, grabs his stuff and Kouga walks him towards the door. Kouga gives Inuyasha one last kiss goodbye for the evening.