InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ The plot ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
There is one swear word in this chapter, just thought I'd warn ya. Even though it's R-rated...can't be too careful.9

Kouga was sitting in his apartment doing his homework, even though he could barely concentrate due to his recent encounter with Inuyasha. so beautiful, and I'm lucky enough to date him.' Kouga could feel a warmth start to emerge from between his legs. I don't stop thinking about him I'll need to take a shower. The gods only know how many times I got a hard on because of that.' His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock at the door. He got up to see who it was and was surprised by his visitor.
What brings you here so late?" called your cellphone earlier and left a message. You did check your messages, right?" Celestine asked. right! I forgot, sorry Didi*(AN:I just made this word up. It's supposed to mean 'father' in their native language.*) Come in. *closes door* It slipped my mind. I had...company over earlier."
did Inuyasha come by?" Kouga felt his face heat up. yeah he did. Actually, I need to talk to you about that." something wrong, churak*? (AN: means son.*)" his father asked. wrong, it's just that...well...you see I'm...um..." Celestine gave a sigh at his son's nervousness. and Inuyasha are an item now, correct?" blink* how-" known that you were attracted to men for a long time now, churak." not embarassed or disappointed Didi?" son. I will always love you; nothing will change that. I'm happy for you, because you found someone who you can be happy with. And by the way, I approve of him." chuckled. "Thanks Didi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three months have passed, and during this time there have been more double dates, less bickering from the two brothers, many sleepovers, and many tongue battles. However, times of bliss couldn't overshadow the accidents that had occured. One time as Sesshoumaru was traveling home from a board meeting in a limo, someone had opened fired on the back window of the vehicle. Lucky no one was seriously injured. Another time a gang of about 10 people tried to attack Kouga and Sora as they headed to the store on night. Unfortunately, the thugs weren't a match for them.
Lately, Sesshoumaru has been having coorporate problems. He had to work late in his office one night. He was reading a letter he had received earlier. is ridiculous. What does he think he's doing? What is he trying to prove?" he thought outloud. Arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind his chair. see, Maru, he's not thinking. He's making a big mistake trying to take over your company" Sora said, nibbling on his left earlobe. She received a moan in response. not going to get work done this way." came around front and straddled his waist. "That's the point." before we start our little 'session' take a look at this." He hands her the letter. this?" threat letter, a very formal one at that, from Onigumo Naraku. I found it underneath my doorstep yesterday. is what we needed! We can have him arrested. You know he was responsible for what happened before. You could've died!" plan to see this battle through. He will be dealt with personally." Grabs her waist. you going to the movies with Kouga and Inuyasha tonight?" Sesshoumaru asked. yeah! I forgot! I guess we'll have to postpone our 'session'" she said disappointedly. seems so." Sora got up from her comfy seat. "I'll give you a call later. Please don't work too late." try not to." Sesshoumaru gave her one last lingering kiss before she left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Kouga's apartment Inuyasha and Kouga we're having a tongue match on Kouga's bed. Kouga's lips we leaving butterfly trails as he traveled to Inuyasha's neck. really...ugh...need to...mmm...get r-read-dy." Inuyasha managed to get out, as Kouga was nipping at Inuyasha's neck while one of his hands snaked under Inuyasha's pants were gently squeezing on his manhood. K-Kouga..." Kouga captured his lips in a passionate, quieting kiss. still have some time. Besides, do you REALLY want me to stop?" Kouga asked, smirking. Inuyasha shook his head. "Didn't think so." Kouga went back to attacking Inuyasha's neck, he felt Inuyasha stiffen. Inuyasha felt a wave of coldness wrap around him. Kouga looked at Inuyasha and he had a terrified look on his face. Are you okay? What's wrong?" Kouga began to stroke Inuyasha's cheek. just have this...bad feeling." kind of bad feeling?" dunno. I can't really describe it." Kouga gave Inuyasha a worried look. it is, I'll be here, and so will your family." Inuyasha wrapped his arm around Kouga's waist and laid his head against Kouga's chest. Kouga runs his fingers through Inuyasha's silky black mane while the other is intertwined with Inuyasha's. As he listens to Kouga's hearbeat, he feels himself calming down. don't want to lose you. I'll protect you in any way I can." Kouga stated, as he plants a kiss on the top of his itoshii's head. Inuyasha looks up into Kouga's eyes and became lost. think I love him' he thought to himself, while giving Kouga a warm smile. can't lose him now. He means too much to me. And I think I love him.' Kouga thought to himself, returning the smile. His cellphone rang interrupting their moment. Kouga said sarcastically. "Hello?" on my was over now." Sora said. fucking, go away." Inuyasha said in the background. Sora was unfazed by his comment. got five minutes to finish up then." She hung up. on her way over now. We got five minutes."