InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ One is company, three is trouble.. ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One is company, 3 more is trouble...
Chapter 10


WARNING: There will be swearing.
A bit of background info on Kouga and Sora. They speak a different language. I don't know what to call it yet, it's mainly made up by me. If any of you have some ideas of what to call this language, feel free to leave a suggestion in a review. You could even have it named after you, don't really care. I'm up for any ideas. THANKS AND ENJOY!!! ^_^

<blah blah> means when Kouga and Sora are speaking in their native tongue.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naraku sits at his desk in his condo only lit by candles and a small desk lamp. The candles that flickered in the AC air danced darkly upon his face, even with the desk lamp on. He is typing on his computer when the phone rings.

"Naraku." he answers.

"Sir, we are ready to proceed with the plan. We just spotted Sora DeLosLobos entering the apartment building where her brother resides." his henchmen said.

"Very well, Hantori. Wait a bit and follow them. I suspect they'll eventually leave to go somewhere. Do not leave your post until you see them leave."

"Yes sir." Hatori answered.
Naraku hangs up the phone. "If you won't hand over your company willingly, Nishida, I'll just have to convince you to do so." An evil grin crosses his pale face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kouga's apartment

"Does everyone have their things?" Kouga asked the group.

"Yup." Sora answered. "Can't really forget anything. A girl needs her accessories and necessities."

"I bet." Kouga answered sacastically. "Inuyasha, you have everything?"

"...Oh, uh, yeah. Seems so." he answered.

Kouga noticed that Inuyasha was still bothered about what happened earlier. "I think I left my cell phone in the room. I'll be back. Chuma, (AN: means sister)<talk to Inuyasha please. He says something is wrong, but maybe you could get some answered from him.>"

"<No prob.>" Kouga exits the living towards his bedroom.

Sora turns to Inuyasha with a concerned look on her face. "Otouto-chan, are you okay? You don't sound like yourself."

"Nee-chan, I just can't shake this feeling that something bad will happen. Maybe I'm just feeling sick."

"Hmm…

"Is that what you and Kouga were talking about?"

"Yeah. We try to speak in our language as much as possible. We don't want to forget it."

"I see. So what do you think?" Inuyasha asked.

"I think you shouldn't ignore your gut feeling. Has it ever steered you wrong before?" Sora asked.

Inuyasha blushed. He remebered his gut feeling telling him to confess his feelings to Kouga. "Not yet."

Sora smirked. "Uh huh."

Kouga came back into the room. "Shall we go?"
~~~~~~~

Outside

"They left the building. Follow them closely behind, but don't make your presence known, understood?" Hantori asked his other two accomplices.

"Gotcha."

"Naraku said he wanted only Sesshoumaru's brother to be captured. He also said he wanted to make a personal appearance." Hantori said.

"This must be serious." said one of the other goons.

"Naraku wants that company, and he's willing to go to any measures to get it. Let's move out." Hantori ordered.

"What about the other two?" the other goon asked.

"We'll worry about that later." Hantori answered.

~~~~~~~

After the movie

"That movie sucked ass!! I can't believe we had to sit through that shit!>" Kouga was fumed. (AN: cud ya tell? ^_^)

"Next time, we'll see my pick?!>" Sora said.

"Fine."

"What are you guys talking about??" Inuyasha asked, confused by the change in language.

"We were just talking about how lame the damn movie was." Sora answered.

"Oh. Well how about we get something to eat?"

"Sounds good." Kouga said. He clasped hands with Inuyasha and gave it a gentle squeeze. Inuyasha looked toward Kouga and gave him a small smile.

'Those two are a perfect match for each other. I don't anything will tear those two apart.' Sora thought to herself.

"<Have you told him yet?>" Sora asked. Kouga gave a slight blush.

"<Not yet. When we get back tonight.>" he aswered. Inuyasha gave Kouga a weird look. Kouga noticed this and quickly made up something.

"Sora just wanted to know if you liked...uh...Italian food. And I just said maybe." Kouga said, a nervous grin and sweatdrops plastered on his face.

"O..kay." 'He's such a bad liar.' Inuyasha thought.

As they were walking down the street around 9pm, Kouga felt a presence behind them.

"Chuma…"he whispered.

"Yeah, I noticed too." she whispered back. "What's the plan?"

"Why are you two whispering?" Inuyasha asked, also whispering. 'They're giving me the creeps.'

"There are about 3 people following behinds us. I noticed it for about 5 blocks back." (AN: okay from this point these 3 are whispering. I'm lazy. And it's kinda obvious by now anyways.) Kouga answered.

"Eveyone listen, we're gonna split up. There's a temple nearby. We'll meet at the sacred ground." Sora nodded in agreement.

"Is that such a good idea?" Inuyasha was nervous about the plan of action.

"Don't worry." Kouga gave Inuyasha a reassuring kiss. "You'll be fine."

Inuyasha, still intoxicated by the kiss, nodded his head.

"<I love you.>" Kouga stated to Inuyasha. Inuyasha gave Kouga a quizzical look, but Kouga didn't notice as he turned to Sora on his other side. "<Stay safe.>"

"<Of course>"

"On the count of three we run in different directions. One..."

Sora unlinked her arm from Kouga's, acting as if to go in her purse as not to cause suspicion to their stalkers.

"Two…"

Kouga unclasped his right hand and stuck it in his pocket, as if reaching for something.

When they all reached a street corner, Kouga gave the signal."THREE!"

All three of them went into a dash in opposite directions. Kouga went straight, Sora turned left, and Inuyasha went right.

~~~~~

"Damn! They noticed us! Don't worry about the other two, just go after Nishida's brother." Hantori ordered.

They all started running in the direction that Inuyasha ran.

"I'll try to cut him off. You two chase behind."

They executed the orders.

Hantori took out his cell and called Naraku. "Sir, we're about to corner the boy."

"Good. I'll be heading out. Give me your location when you catch him."

"Yes sir."

~~~~~~

`I think I lost them.' Sora thought, as she made it to the temple. 'I hope they're all right.'

Kouga was running, he noticed no one was behind him. 'Probably lost them.' Kouga thought. He had been running for about 20 minutes.

He suddenly stopped his running as he realized something. "SHIT!!! They're not behind me because they're chasing only one of us!" He dialed Sora's number.

"Kouga where are you?!" She asked, recognizing his number.

"I'm not too far away from the temple. You and Inuyasha made it there?"

"I'm the only one here. Why what's wro-" Sora immediately knew what was going on.

"Kouga, double-back!!! They're after Inuyasha!"

Kouga clicked off his phone without any word and ran as fast as he could back to where they first split up.

'Please be okay, itoshii.'