InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Lemon that ends with a new beginning ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 17- LAST CHAPTER!!! FLUFFY LEMON!!! FLUFFY LEMON!!! FLUFFYLEMON!!! You've been warned.

Hello all!! I just want to thank everyone for 600+ visits and a special thanks to songiesworld and Yaoi-junkie who have given me their support from the beginning. *waves* THANKS GUYS!!

Have no fear, there will be a sequel. I've decided to title it "So This is the Light?" It'll be about Kouga facing his family in the states with Sora and the rest of the gang. Probably another character will be added. And do I hear wedding bells?? Who's getting married, and who's having a fling will be revealed in the sequel, so keep an eye out ppl!!

Review responses:

Yaoi-junkie: How can I not say nice things bout you? You're so sweet!! ^_^ I can't wait to read your future fics! I wanna see...er...read what went on between Jou and Seto. And you met Richard Cox??! Didya take pics?!? I hope so. I'll haggle you to no end if you didn't! lol. And 5'6" isn't short!! How tall are you anyways?? I'm like 5'6" and I'm not short. I assure you. Um...what's Anime North?? I loved your chappies though. ^^;; While your answering questions, what's BDSM?? And PDA's?? It sounds like I could use these terms in one of my future chapters. *wink wink*

songiesworld: Didn't mean to scare ya with the cliffhanger. I would NEVER do that to Sesshoumaru-sama!! Dear gods, he's such a bishie, ne? Everything worked out in the end. Like this chapter...hehehe.

Here's the chapter. REVIEW PLEASE!! *big chibi eyes*

Lemon dedicated to Yaoi-junkie. Hope ya like it!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last Chapter:

"I want to take our relationship to that next step." Inuyasha leaned up and gave a short yet lingering kiss. He leaned his head back, his hair flared out behind him, and his eyes filled with wanting.

"Make love to me. Show me your love."

This chapter:

Lemon that ends with a new beginning

Kouga looked into those amber eyes of his lover and collided with nothing but lust and desire. He stroked his itoshii's face with his hand. Inuyasha leaned into the caress and kissed the palm of the hand that sent shivers of pleasure all over his body.

"Itoshii, it hasn't been that long since..." Kouga gave an exasperated sigh, "are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you to be the first to make love to me. What Naraku did wasn't 'love'. It was lust. Can't you show me the difference?"

"It would be my pleasure." Kouga leaned down and captured Inuyasha's lips in a soul-stealing kiss. His hands roamed down Inuyasha's sides while Inuyasha released Kouga's hair that was pulled back into a loose ponytail. He freed the raven hair locks and entangled his fingers into the silky strands.

FLUFFY LEMON STARTS HERE!! SCROLL DOWN TILL I GIVE THE OKAY.

During this process clothes were being flung into different directions, the owners not caring where it landed. Kouga was now straddling Inuyasha's hips, while grabbing their manhoods in his hands and stroking them together in an agonizing pace. Both let out a loud moan and began heavily panting. Inuyasha bucked into Kouga's hand, trying to get more contact.

"Mmm...Kou...ga...so good." Kouga's eyes roamed over the creamy yet lightly tanned body over his lover, which was covered in a light sheen of sweat that glistened in the soft rays of light that filtered into the bedroom. Kouga looked at the flushed face of his lover, sweat and desire covered his features.

"Inuyasha..." his lover's name became the breath he survived on, "so beautiful. My itoshii." Kouga brought their lips together and reached for a small vile of oil he kept in his nightstand. He broke off the kiss and brushed his lips against Inuyasha's.

"Do you want to play a little more, or get right to the point?" Kouga's husky voice made Inuyasha wrap his legs around Kouga's hips and brought him closer to his body.

"I think you know the answer to that." Inuyasha planted a kiss on his koishii's cheek.

"I need to prepare you. I don't want to hurt you. It may feel uncomfortable and may hurt a bit at first, but it will go away. If you want to stop jus-" A finger was placed over Kouga's lips, silencing any doubts he may have had.

"I won't want you to stop. I know you'll be gentle. I trust you with my life." Kouga smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead. He places some of the jasmine scented oil on the tips of his fingers and placed the vile on top of the nightstand. Kouga's oil covered fingers crept lower until it reached its destination.

He inserted a slick digit into the tight ring and felt his lover tense. He nuzzled his cheek against his lover's and leaned close to his ear.

"Relax. It'll hurt less." He began to take out his oiled finger only to slowly reinsert it deeper, caressing his itoshii's inner lining. He continued pumping in and out with his finger until Inuyasha began to rock with the rhythm. Kouga then inserted a second finger, making Inuyasha yelp slightly. His face was contorted with pain. Kouga began to stroke Inuyasha's length to distract him from the pain. Inuyasha's face relaxed and opened his mouth to gasp and moan as he felt Kouga brush against something inside him that made the hairs on his neck stand up.

After a few more moments, Kouga withdrew from his lover, and received a whimper in response.

Inuyasha's POV

I didn't want that feeling to end. He touched something deep inside me. I never knew that existed. I took the vile from the nightstand and poured a decent amount into my palm and placed the vile back where I got it. I reached down for his dripping hard-on and coated his length with the sweet smelling oil.

I'm not even sure he'll fit inside me.

When I was done, I reached up to kiss his sugary lips. Gods, I could taste them all day. I felt his member at my entrance, and I froze. I...remember this feeling, but it's...it's not Naraku.

This is Kouga. My boyfriend. Not that monster.

This is my first love. Not that person who...I can't even say it.

I feel him brushing my bangs out of my eyes. Those eyes. So calming like the ocean. I know he's trying to calm me down. I smiled at him. He smiles back. I love his smile too. And just about everything about him.

I give him a nod, letting him know I was ready. I feel him pushing into me slowly. It hurts, but not as much as before. He fills me completely, and waits a bit for me to adjust. I close my eyes, and focus my senses on him inside me. I can even feel the pulse of his length. Or is that my pulse? Who cares. When I open them, I see his beautiful face. It's glistening with perspiration. I brush his bangs out of his eyes and he kissed each of my finger tips.

My koishii.

He pulls slightly out and pushes in a bit quicker. After a few more thrusts, I feel...this amazing sensation. I don't know how to describe it, but I want more. Wrapping my legs more tightly around him, he quickens his pace.

My breath escaped me! He jabbed that spot inside of me. I think I must of moaned really loud because he started to chuckle a bit.

"It's good to know you're a screamer." he kept hitting that spot over and over. I felt his hand wrap around my neglected arousal and start pumping it in time with his thrusts.

I couldn't remain silent for long.

"Ughh...don't...s-stop...more..." My words became a jumbled mess, but I knew he understood.

I was reaching my climax. I could tell by the way the dots started appearing in front of my eyes. Kouga's sweet lips brushed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a desperate kiss. I felt myself ready to release and I buried my head in the crook of his neck and brought him close to me. He wrapped his arms around me as we climaxed together.

I felt his warm seed coat my insides, and my own esscence coat our stomachs. He fell into a heap on top of me, extremely out of breath. I stroked his hair as his head was lying on my chest.

He should wear his hair loose once in a while.

We were both just laying their, basking in each others presence. He made a move to remove himself from inside me, but I stopped him.

Normal POV

"Please...don't leave. Just..." Kouga wiped away the tears that were slowly spilling out of his eyes.

"I understand. I'm not going anywhere." Their noses touched and rubbed together in an Eskimo kiss.

"Aishiteru, itoshii."

"I love you, koishii."

END OF LEMON!!! CONTINUE READING BELOW!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So Shishio, how old are you?" Sora asked. They were sitting in a noodle restaurant and were waiting for their orders to arrive.

"I'm 17." Shishio kept his eyes on the table and began to shift uncomfortably in his seat. Sora noticed the tenseness of her younger brother.

"What's wrong?"

Shishio lifted his eyes to face Sora. "What will happen to me? I know I'm underage, and I have no other family. I don't want to go to some foster home."

Sora placed her hand on top of his and gave it a firm squeeze. "You can stay with me. I can be your legal guardian. I'm already 20. Besides, I don't want you to go to some strange place anyway."

"But, you're getting married. I don't want to be a bother to you and Sesshoumaru. You two deserve your space."

"I'm sure he won't mind. He'd probably agree with my idea." Shishio gave a hopeful smile, which was rare.

"I want to see you smile more, Shishio. You deserve happiness too." A waitress came with their food, places it on the table and walked away.

"Thank you, Onee-sama." Sora brushed a stray strand behind his ear.

"No problem."

/////////////////////////////////////

"When my father would...rape me, my mother...she would...sit and watch. She...she believed that it was her job to make sure I got my punishment."

"And how many times has this occured?" the man in a gray suit asked.

"It's...been happening since...I-I was 15. So...so about two years."

"No further questions your honor."

In a month's time, a trial was held for Sora and Shishio's mother. She was found guilty of child neglect, being an accomplice to child abuse, first degree murder, and endangerment of a child. She was sentenced to life without the option of parole. Shishio was comforted the most by Inuyasha, seeing as they became very close. Shishio was left with everything; his father's company and his wealth, which was near a billion dollars (AN: I don't know how to convert yen to dollars, so I'm just using US dollars.).

With the help of Shishio, Inuyasha was able to get something for Kouga. Something that can change both their lives forever.

'Will he say 'yes'?' Inuyasha thought to himself.

owari.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SEQUEL TO COME SOON (hopefully) REVIEW PLEASE!!