InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Outcast's secret ❯ Enter Kagome Higurashi: the outcast ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
~Outcast's secret~


Summary:Kagome's an outcast in her school and has no friends there and doesn't know why. But she has a big secret, her best friend is Tokyo's greatest pop star, Inuyasha, the hanyou!


Disclaimer:I do not own Inuyasha. If I did, do you think I would be writing this?



Chapter 1:Enter Kagome Higurashi, the outcast.




“KAGOME!WAKE UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” Kagome's mom yelled at 6:30 in the morning. As soon as she got out of bed, she stretched her arms out and yawned.

'Well, time to get ready. Maybe someone would talk to me in school this year, I hope.' Kagome thought hopefully as she went in to the bath.

****

“good morning everyone!” Kagome greeted running downstairs to her mom, grandpa, and Souta 45 minutes later fully dressed.” I'm sorry I can't stay, but I have to go to school. Ja ne!” She said as getting a piece of toast and running out the door.

“Bye sweetheart! Oh Souta, you better get to school or you'll be late, too!” Kagome's mom said.

“Ok mom, bye” Souta said while giving her mom a kiss goodbye and left out the door, also.

“There such good kids.”Kagome's mom said(let's call her Sakura) when he left.

“I agree,but they should be careful of those demons out there!” Kagome's psycho grandfather said while eating his breakfast.

“Oh dad, don't worry. There's no evil around so stop talking nonsence.” She said and Kagome's grandfather grumbled to himself about demons and stuff.
****


On her way too school, Kagome was thinking about school.” I wonder why nobody talks to me in school. I never did anything to them or said anything bad. At least I have one friend, right?” She said upsetting. As soon as she knew it, she made it to her destination. School. Before she went inside, she straighten her green skirt(like the one in the anime) and went inside. When she got inside, people were whispering and looking disgustingly at her. “Why are they all looking at me?” Kagome wonder.

**At her locker**

When she opened her locker, there was a picture of her(age 10) touching inuyasha's(age 11) ears while he had a relaxing face. 'Those were the good old days' Kagome thought as she got her books. when she finished, the bell rang 'OH ON! I'm gonna be late!' she thought quickly. She closed her locker and since she wasn't where she was running she bumped into Kikyo.
“Watch where your going, bitch!” Kikyo spated to Kagome.

“I'm sorry, Kikyo” Kagome said while looking at the ground.

“Feh, You better be sorry and don't worry, you'll pay for bumping into me” Kikyo said while going to class.

“I wonder what she's gonna do to me.” Kagome said and went off to class

**At lunch**

'Finally, some food. I'm starved' Kagome thought as she got in line for lunch.

When she got her lunch, she went to a table all by herself.

'I wonder what Inuyasha's doing now? Maybe he's making a video, or having a photo shoot. Maybe I should see him after school. That would make my day.' Kagome thought happily and started eating her lunch.


**After school**

“Finally, school's done for the day and now I can rest.”Kagome said to herself while walking home. As soon as she came home and into her room, there was a message from Inuyasha. It said:”Hey Kags, it's you know who. If you know what's good for you, don't turn around.”

Kagome didn't listen, so she turned around and...


A/N: there I'm done with my first chapter. I need at least 5 reviews so I can continue my story. No flames please and don't worry, Inuyasha's going to be in the next chapter, maybe. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll make the next chapter even longer!^-^