InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Outcast's secret ❯ What the...? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
~outcast's secret~

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha...I wish T_T(cries)


Chapter 2: What the...?



"Souta, what are you doing here?!"Kagome screeched.(you all thought it was Inuyasha, didn't you? right? you can't hide the truth.)

"I have no idea.Oh, you have a guest downstairs."Souta said as he left.

'I wonder who it is' She thought as she left to go downstairs. Before she took the last step, someone took her in a hug.

"Hey Kagome. Long time,no see." the person said behind her.

"Inuyasha, what are you doing her?!"Kagome asked speechless.

"I wanted to vist you."

"Why?"Kagome asked.

"Gee, I don't know.Maybe I hate you?"Inuyasha said starcasticully.

"So you hate me? I thought you wanted to see me."Kagome sobbed(she's just acting).

"On No! I was just acting. See, I wanted to see you."Inuyasha said with a big smile in front of her.

"That's what I thought you said."She said looking at him.

"You were just acting?!You're gonna regret it."He said shocked.

"So, why are you here?"Kagome asked.

"Oh yeah. I have to meet you with someone. She's my girlfriend."Inuyasha said happily.

"Ok, who is she?"Kagome asked.

"We have to go to my house.She's waiting for us."Inuyasha said while pushing Kagome out the door and into his black limo.

"Ok. stop pushing me!



5 mins later...


"Ok, we're here!Inuyasha said while opening the door for Kagome.

"OH..MY...GOD! Inuyasha,when did you get this mansion?!?"Kagome said while gazing at the HUGE mansion.

"Last week, but never mind that. Let's go inside."Inuyasha said and with that,they went inside.

"Hey, sweetheart, I'm back!" Inuyasha yelled.

"I'm coming Inu-kun!"

'Hey, I know that voice, then that means that..'Kagome thoughts were cut when Inuyasha called her.

"Hey, Kagome, this is Kikyo, my girlfriend."Inuyasha said.

Kagome breath was tooken away when she heard Kikyo's name.

"Hey, i know who you are. You're in my school. Oh and I'm very sorry for bumping into you." Kagome said while bowing to her.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's forget about all about that. Now, Inu-kun, I'm thursty, can you get me something to drink, please? Kikyo asked with a pout(Eww)

"Sure." Inuyasha said and left.

When he left to the kicthen and out of sight, Kikyoheld Kagome by her collar.

"Now listen her, Higuashi, I don't know how you meet Inu-kun, but listen here. I found him first and if I see you touching, looking, or kissing him, you will pay big time and also..."She was cut off by..

"Hey, Kikyo! What do you want? Inuyasha asked still in the kicthen.

"Oh, umm,anything, please." Kikyo asked sweetly as if nothing happened.

"Kagome, do you want anything?"Inuyasha asked.

"Umm, some water, please." She answered still in Kikyo's hold.

"Ok, be right there in a sec." Inuyasha said.

"Now as I was saying.." Kikyo said tightening her grip.

"Do not and I repeat do not see him anymore, got it?" Kikyo asked pissed offed.

Kagome just nodded nervously.

"Good. I'm glad we had this conversation." Kikyo let her down slowly and on the dot, Inuyasha came in with water in one hand and orange juice on the other.

"Here.Sorry I took too long." Inuyasha said as he handed them their drink.

"Oh don't worry, we did a lot of talking when you left." Kikyo said and started drinking her juice.

Since Kagome was nervous, her glass started shaking when she tried to drink her water.

"Hey, are you ok, Kagome? You don't look so good." Inuyasha asked worried.

"Yes Kagome, are you ok?" Kikyo asked and took a sip of juice.

" Uhh, sure. I'm ok. I'm gonna go home now. So see ya later." Kagome said and with that, she gave Inuyasha her glass and left to the door.

"Kagome, wait! I'll walk you to the door." Inuyasha said.



As soon as they were outside, Inuyasha asked:

"Kagome, what's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm positive. I have to really go now, so..." agome started pacing, but Inuyasha caught her elbow.

"Wait, Kagome. If there's something wrong, you can tell me. That's what best friends are for." He said with a sadden face.

"Ok, sure, but I really have to go home, now." Kagome said looking around for Kikyo.

"Ok Kagome, I'll see you later." and with that, Inuyasha let go of her elbow and hugged her and Kagome was blushing like 5 shades of red.

"Remember..I'm here for you." Inuyasha said and after that, he let her go and went inside.



Aww, Inuyasha's so sweet. We'll, there's my second chapter. What will hapen next? Did Kikyo see that or not? Read and find out. Oh, and I nedd 10 reviews this time, plz!^_^