InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ over coming ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Over coming Over coming
X m
Other world
Inuyasha/kagome
Summary
She seemed to be on top of things but some thing was wrong. Dark was consuming her. Life as she new it was fading away. Her friends could not see her true self behind her mask but he could. But she would deny it almost so much he could not tell until one day...
Disclaimer
I do not own inuyasha but I do own this story. The disclaimer goes for all chapters.
Ok people this is my first fanfic so deal with me!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>
Chapter 1
 
“Kagome wake up! I've never seen you sleep so long.” Kagome's mom said well walking to wake her daughter up. Once at her door miss higurashi tried to open the door but it was locked. What was kagome doing that she needed the door locked? Kagome always slept with the door shut but it was always unlocked. She might have locked it when she went to shut her door. “Kagome wake up its time for school!” Her mom tried again then walked away.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~
“Ya ya ya mom ive been up for two hours!” Kagome said to her self. Kagome had been locking her door ever since he had been coming in to her room at night and had sexually harassed her for about a month. But no one seemed to notice. It felt like dark was consuming her to the point she couldn't handle life one of these times she would commit suicide. When she was little she found a secret room hidden in her own room. She had used that to hide from him but sooner or later he would find it then he would defiantly rape her. It felt like yesterday he had come into her room.
 
Flash back
 
Kagome had been sleeping when she heard some one walking down the hall. Normally she would be sleeping but that night something felt different like something was going to happen. So kagome lay in bed knowing it was coming, and coming soon.
 
When kagome heard someone walking down the hall (the last room in the hall), her heart started beating fast. The sound the footsteps echoed down the hall. Kagomes breathing was now frantic. Kagome looked around the room franticly for a place to hide. But it was useless. Kagome brought her attention back to the door only to hear the last of the footsteps. The room was complete thrown into silence. Her heart stopped beating, her breath stiffened. Who ever was walking in the hall, was now standing out side her door. The shadow of the person was shown through the crack at the bottom of her door.
 
The handle started to turn moving slowly. Kagome stared hopelessly as she heard a click. Kagome shut her eyes not wanting to see any more. The door squeaked as it opened. Who ever it was stood in her door way. You couldn't see who it was but you could tell it was a male. It felt like time had stopped. When kagome heard a voice “kagome are you awake?”
~*~*~*~*
so what did you think?