InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ over coming ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2 no dad no
Dad what are you doing, what's up? Kagome said still with a shaky voice.
 
Kagome had thought it was a thief not her dad.
 
“Kagome what im about to do your not to tell anyone got that!!” Her dad said in more of a command.
 
Kagome a little wary about what her dad said kagome answered ya dad what ever you say.”
Kagome could not see her dads face for it was hidden in the shadows but when he stepped forth the look on his was what scared her the most. Whenever she looked at her father he always had the look of love and caring but this, this was of pure lust. He closed the door and locked it. Kagomes room was sound proof because she had always loved to blare her radio he new this because he helped her make it that way.
 
Kagome wanted to scream but she new it wouldn't work. Kagomes dad walked over to her bed and sat down next to her.
Kagome sat up letting the blanket fall from her shoulders revealing her white tank top and red skirt Kagomes dad watched as this happened. As she finished moving her lags over her bed he started to talk “now kagome if you say a word to anyone about this I will…” he put his hand on her thigh and moving it under her skirt when he finely reached her panties he started massaging her down there. Having that happen within three seconds was all kagome needed to know that he was going to rape her.
 
She jumped and started moving back to get away from him but he stopped her by putting his had behind her back and poling her towards him. The feeling the way he looked made all the trust she hade in him disappear. He put his face up to hers and kissed her on the forehead or I will rape you and I mean it” continuing what he had said before as he slid his fingers past her panties to play with her opening. “
 
“No dad, no, please don't do this what have I done that's making you do this. Its wrong dad please stop!!!” kagome screamed pleading, not liking what her father was doing to her. Shut it girl or else!” her father spat shoving his finger in to her and using his other hand to cover her mouth as he pushed her back on to the bed.
~*~*~*~*~
Ok people I lost my notebook this story was in but when I find it I will make it better. Please don't get mad at me this is only